I used to think you guys were retards

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
I remember a couple years ago I would always laughed at incels and how "stupid" I thought they were. I remember watching @BrendioEEE interview thinking how wrong he was. I as joke browsed this forum a couple years and would laugh at your guy threads. Never I would have thought I would become one of you. I was just a coping bluepiller now I'm a enlightened blackpiller. Kinda miss being bluepilled tho it's a nice being ignorant

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and Narcissus🥀
C9fdf46ed218e7682f5ab9f1cf820f7b

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
The average 2024 normie is more blackpilled than the average 4chan user was in 2012. The floor for the blackpill has massively risen, even gigacucked soydittors will at least partially admit to it, only 100% bluepilled people left are foids

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
The average 2024 normie is more blackpilled than the average 4chan user was in 2012. The floor for the blackpill has massively risen, even gigacucked soydittors will at least partially admit to it, only 100% bluepilled people left are foids
Idk tbh it definitely is more common everyone I know is bluepilled/redpilled I think redpill is common among men they think game will save them. This forum only has like 30,000 people on it compared to inceltear having millions. People definitely joke more about it nowadays and say words like mog and its over

Generally incels are low iq and almost everything they do in their life is counter productive. They’re not high iq enlightened beings like they think they r, and if they’re high iq they’re extremely death tier low EQ

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing