Derek from MPMD Releases New Testosterone Booster

Watch the video bro lol, he cites a study showing how boys with low dht duirng their entire childhood did not show any signs of less developed sexual organs or voice change, he goes point by point explaining in detail how DHT is genuinely not useful whatsoever, it's truly a useless hormone.

If you're that inpatient then put in 1.25x or 1.5x if you really want to get through it, but listen to what he says (with studies backing him up he's not just pulling stuff out of thin air)

He addresses pretty much every concern and counter-argument in the video as well

Completely wrong.

Look at 5alpha reducatese deficient men just search it up,their lives are completey destroyed.
Microdick,other werid things.

Lol,at haircafe

Completely wrong.

Look at 5alpha reducatese deficient men just search it up,their lives are completey destroyed.
Microdick,other werid things.

Lol,at haircafe
Just inhibit your hormones bro!

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
all cope and cherry picked studies, also people have gotten totally fucked off of finasteride.

The thing you don;t understand it that some men run mostly off of test, and some men utilize DHT much more. If someone has low of both, they can fuck them self off of propecia.
Nah it's definitely not cherrypicked bro lol, he's legit.

He has a myriad of sources to back it up, watch his dht is useless series.

Ask him why do 5alpha reductaes deficienct men(basically DHT deficiency) have micropenis,and other weird problems?
Would Kevin fix it?

Just ask him this

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator

Then why our body would go all the way to convert test into DHT? why would it self sabotage?

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator
Ask him why do 5alpha reductaes deficienct men(basically DHT deficiency) have micropenis,and other weird problems?
Would Kevin fix it?

Just ask him this
Source for that?

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator, Preoximerianas, Kingkellz and 1 other person
Then why our body would go all the way to convert test into DHT? why would it self sabotage?
Why do we have wisodm teeth when they cause infections? Why do we have autoimmune diseases where the body attacks itself? Why do we have the appendix only for it to be taken out?

ashwaghanda made me feel so ... unbothered with everything in life. So much to the point where I felt apathetic. Didn't like it, compound of a sociopath.
Yea I like feeling like solipsist so maybe individual

Just trust youtubers bro!
Just inhibit the most dimorphic hormone bro and end up with a micropenis!
We're not trusting him we're trusting his studies, the peer reviewed literature and the overall consensus, and you think finasteride the most well tolerated drug causes micropenis? Bro ibuprophen has a higher side effect profile than finasteride

Why do we have wisodm teeth when they cause infections? Why do we have autoimmune diseases where the body attacks itself? Why do we have the appendix only for it to be taken out?
Not comparable, those things have a function,.

• +1
Reactions: MSEinvestigator and FreakkForLife
Source for that?
Just sear
We're not trusting him we're trusting his studies, the peer reviewed literature and the overall consensus, and you think finasteride the most well tolerated drug causes micropenis? Bro ibuprophen has a higher side effect profile than finasteride
Just search 5 alpha reductase deficiency,most of these guys have shitty lived with micropenis which is the main symptom.

I won't be surprised if a big Pharma Jew funded thse studies to show finasteride as safe

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel and Deleted member 14781

So many people feel shitty in finasteride,it's not a completely safe drug,i don't think it's bad if u are balding since u gotta trade off something,but don't take it in teens.

U will stunt dick growth.

Ru58841 is better for teens in low doses.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
So many people feel shitty in finasteride,it's not a completely safe drug,i don't think it's bad if u are balding since u gotta trade off something,but don't take it in teens.

Except plenty of people use fin in their teens no problem, but sure if someone is afraid of using fin early then use minoxidil instead.

• +1

All drugs have sides and I know since I'm forced to take them. You may feel "normal" when you are on them, especially if you started to take them during your trend and have no other criteria to compare, but they have sides. For example I had to take prednisone, I became very aggressive and irritable even at very low doses but I didn't know it until I found out that it's one of the sides.

• +1
Except plenty of people use fin in their teens no problem, but sure if someone is afraid of using fin early then use minoxidil instead.

Thnx for the vids ,wud check them out:feelsgood::feelsgood:

Teens don't know anything, they have other reference for before and after. The only way to see if there are differences is to give a drug to one twin and placebo to the other.

A35F8EC1 0694 4CAC 909F 1B5C38F17EAD

wisdom teeth went bad because of bad soft diets. Mine are still in my skull and they act as normal molars, I chew mastic gum all day.

red blood cell increase causes the body mechanisms to shut down. In order to fight off disease the body works overtime to destroy the disease. Cancer was almost non existent before modern day diets.

The appendix is a reservoir for harmful stomach acids to be neutralized, many people who have their appendix removed have irritable bowel syndrome. Never had an appendix removed either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
wisdom teeth went bad because of bad soft diets. Mine are still in my skull and they act as normal molars, I chew mastic gum all day.

red blood cell increase causes the body mechanisms to shut down. In order to fight off disease the body works overtime to destroy the disease. Cancer was almost non existent before modern day diets.

The appendix is a reservoir for harmful stomach acids to be neutralized, many people who have their appendix removed have irritable bowel syndrome. Never had an appendix removed either.
Same for me, I have all my wisdom teeth, never had appendicitis and other stuff.

Tongkat Ali sounds like an anime character.

I'd rather stick to the basics than try all this weird shit like ashgawanda, tongkat, fadogia, turkesterone and god knows what other crap is the current hype. At this point theres like 10 'testosterone boosting supersupplements'.

If I want more T than I do now ill just inject T like MPMD does himself, like Doucette does himself. Both of them are on steroids but they all sell these 'natural compounds' trying to mimick the real thing. Why not just do steroids at that point if u want those high T levels so badly.
Ashg is good. But you have to cycle.

don’t minerals compete for absorption? i don’t think taking them all together is a good idea

Lol wasting cash on "testosterone boosters" :lul::lul::lul::lul: