Derek from MPMD sums up the carnivore diet pretty good

softlysoftly

softlysoftly

Kraken

@Prettyboy @Ada Mustang

• Hmm...
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
I tried the half whey half soy diet for the first week of my wisdom tooth removal, lost a lot of fat, breath smelled like shit, but I maintained all my muscle and strength since I've been back lifting this week :what:

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
I tried the half whey half soy diet for the first week of my wisdom tooth removal, lost a lot of fat, breath smelled like shit, but I maintained all my muscle and strength since I've been back lifting this week :what:
whey is the most mogger source of protein

• +1
Reactions: HAPAgymcel
i've been on a carnivore diet for two and a half weeks. no noticeable changes really. i'm also doing keto so i was expecting to lose water-weight, which hasn't been the case.
but like hapagymcel, i haven't been able to work out for two weeks and i don't feel like i've lost my gains.
other than that my sugar cravings fucked my mental up pretty bad for a few days.

Derek is knowledgable about a lot of things, but nutrition isn’t his strongest point; plus he is biased because he is a roidcel

Optimal diet for naturals and juicers is not the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, SteveRogers, Elvisandreaa and 5 others
Derek’s smart enough to be able to understand and integrate information that’s been pre-digested by academics and published in scientific journals - but it kinda ends there tbh.

Midwittery is obvious in the clip by his deferral to some abstract ideal of a “balanced diet”, as if all food groups are equally valuable and somehow produce dietary synergy when consumed together… because of reasons?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlexBrown84, currylightskin and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Sup guys this is derek from more plates more dates dot com...

719A8497 F3F5 45C6 8FCD 8F536B2A1C1E

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Central Cee, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
Derek is clueless about nutrition, just look at him. He would be 150lbs if he was natty.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Central Cee, currylightskin and softlysoftly
Derek is clueless about nutrition, just look at him. He would be 150lbs if he was natty.
look at the randomized control trials done on humans that's how you learn what works and doesn't work and what applies to humans and does not

look at the randomized control trials done on humans that's how you learn what works and doesn't work and what applies to humans and does not
Thanks for the advice, genius.

Go consume 70% of your calories from grains because an industry-funded, (((randomized control trial done on humans))) proved that wheat and rye are better for your health than the animal foods we evolved to eat.

By the way, DO NOT read and dig into the ‘Materials and Methods’ section of the these papers.

There is no way that the design and methodology of a study could ever be deliberately manipulated to mislead people of average or below intellect for a profit-motive.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Central Cee, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Thanks for the advice, genius.

Go consume 70% of your calories from grains because an industry-funded, (((randomized control trial done on humans))) proved that wheat and rye are better for your health than the animal foods we evolved to eat.

By the way, DO NOT read and dig into the ‘Materials and Methods’ section of the these papers.

There is no way that the design and methodology of a study could ever be deliberately manipulated to mislead people of average or below intellect for a profit-motive.
that's not what the rcts say and diet can vary based on like your personal goals and age

Chest33

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, currylightskin and 1 other person
Optimal diet is different for everyone. There are general rules: if does not cause inflammation and hit your micro/macro requirements for the day its good for u.
If u think is carnivore or vegan superior u do u.

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
Derek is knowledgable about a lot of things, but nutrition isn’t his strongest point; plus he is biased because he is a roidcel

Optimal diet for naturals and juicers is not the same
Agreed 100%.
Whilst I eat 95% carnivore, and know for a fact that it is optimal for health and longevity (obviously, we’re carnivores), I’m on test and experimenting with IGF peptides, so I’m forcing myself to eat shitty fake carbs (potatoes here and there, a lot of rice in sushi etc.), it makes me feel like utter shit, but it’s for a goal that I’m maybe 1 week away from achieving (Bideltoid goal), then I’m gonna cut the test slowly to the lowest possible dosage to maintain, which I’m assuming will be super low, I knew I was a hyper responder, but to this degree is beyond what I imagined from just 500 test.
Once I’m at that point, I’ll happily be eating 100% carnivore, honestly, I don’t even like the taste of non animal products, even fruit is too sweet for me now.

• Hmm...
and know for a fact that it is optimal for health and longevity (obviously, we’re carnivores)
WRONG AGAIN

Look at real carnivores like lions who were meant to be carnivore they have COMPLETELY different GI systems than humans, we literally have long bowels for the process of fermentation so we can produce short chain fatty acids.

The 'plants have muh toxic compounds in them so we shouldn't eat them' argument is also like super retarded because if they were so toxic they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer.

Fruit and Vegetable Intake and Mortality: Results From 2 Prospective Cohort Studies of US Men and Women and a Meta-Analysis of 26 Cohort Studies - PubMed

If we were meant to be carnivore, can you like explain to me why this carnivore coper has such shit bloodwork??????

@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @noodlelover @Gandy

it makes me feel like utter shit
I don’t even like the taste of non animal products
For the last time, feeling good or looking good has absolutely ZERO correlation with your lipid panel! Re-read this sentence until it sinks in. Only blood test can detect LDL-c and ApoB.

Last edited:
WRONG AGAIN
View attachment 1866214

Look at real carnivores like lions who were meant to be carnivore they have COMPLETELY different GI systems than humans, we literally have long bowels for the process of fermentation so we can produce short chain fatty acids.

The 'plants have muh toxic compounds in them so we shouldn't eat them' argument is also like super retarded because if they were so toxic they sure are doing a horrible job of killing us because people who eat more plants live longer.

Fruit and Vegetable Intake and Mortality: Results From 2 Prospective Cohort Studies of US Men and Women and a Meta-Analysis of 26 Cohort Studies - PubMed

If we were meant to be carnivore, can you like explain to me why this carnivore coper has such shit bloodwork??????
View attachment 1866221
View attachment 1866222@VeryFuglyNiyguhs @noodlelover @Gandy

For the last time, feeling good or looking good has absolutely ZERO correlation with your lipid panel! Re-read this sentence until it sinks in. Only blood test can detect LDL-c and ApoB.
Can you keep writing pure dumpster fires for me?

It’s genuinely common knowledge that we have a carnivores GI tract.

:Comfy:

• Hmm...
Can you keep writing pure dumpster fires for me?

It’s genuinely common knowledge that we have a carnivores GI tract.

:Comfy:
I think you are like trolling at this point because you intentionally say the opposite of anything I show evidence for just to spite me it looks like