Derma fillers questions

G

gamma2

Iron
I'm planning on getting derma fillers this week with a local doctor and I'm still a bit clueless about them.

What type of filler do I get in particular? I've heard of a hydro something filler and not sure if that's the best option. What are the risks? Do I go blind JFL? How long do they last and when will I have to refill them?

what do you wanna get filled

• +1
Reactions: gamma2
I was planning on filling my chin and jaw area, plus brow ridge/forehead.
Just got that shit filled nigga chin and jaw was disappointing tbh minimal results brow area worked pretty ok @ifyouwannabemylover

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Just got that shit filled nigga chin and jaw was disappointing tbh minimal results brow area worked pretty ok @ifyouwannabemylover
oh i was gonna say fillers to add bony definition doesn't really work from what i've seen. not longer term anyway. apparently they lose definition quickly. i can vouch for undereye fillers though.

• +1
oh i was gonna say fillers to add bony definition doesn't really work from what i've seen. not longer term anyway. apparently they lose definition quickly. i can vouch for undereye fillers though.
heard that too, they just add a bit on top of your natural bony contour, if it's recessed and inward like mine, the best solution is getting an implant and then adding fillers on top if needed to enhance the sharpness. it did create a smoother angle though ill say that.

and yeah, its gonna start to reduce after 6 months, and after like a year, most of the effect should be gone. maybe i should try implants in 6 months...

heard that too, they just add a bit on top of your natural bony contour, if it's recessed and inward like mine, the best solution is getting an implant and then adding fillers on top if needed to enhance the sharpness. it did create a smoother angle though ill say that.

and yeah, its gonna start to reduce after 6 months, and after like a year, most of the effect should be gone. maybe i should try implants in 6 months...
idk my undereye fillers are still there after over a year. they do probably lose definition though.

• +1
idk my undereye fillers are still there after over a year. they do probably lose definition though.
it depends on the filler, some can last up to 18 months afaik, also depends on how you live like sleep and your daily water intake.

i am a bit worried about it wearing away early though.

it depends on the filler, some can last up to 18 months afaik, also depends on how you live like sleep and your daily water intake.

i am a bit worried about it wearing away early though.
i think fillers can last a lot longer than commonly believed

• +1