Derma rolling under eye circles

D

Deleted member 10686

Bronze
Has anyone tried derma rolling under eye circles? This lady made a pretty big change in a week of derma rolling

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry
im going to try it soon for hyperpigmentation edit: also thanks for the vid it actually has some results

Thickening is an excellent idea tbh derma rolling under eyes is life fuel for me. Is it possible to do it with the derminator?

The skin is super thin I wouldnt tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I don't get it, you're supposed to dermaroll OVER the dark circles, not UNDER JFL.

I don't get it, you're supposed to dermaroll OVER the dark circles, not UNDER JFL.
He's saying you should derma roll over the under eyes dark circles

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Soalian
He's saying you should derma roll over the under eyes dark circles
Thanks for the translation, I have difficulty grasping Curry language.

tag me in a thread once you guys tried it i don't want to risk it on skin that thin

@yungmalinigga @JustBeCurry @Matheus

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurry and Matheus
tag me in a thread once you guys tried it i don't want to risk it on skin that thin

@yungmalinigga @JustBeCurry @Matheus
i got you my undereye circles are really fucking bad and im low inhib enough to try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
I use microneedling and yes I have needled under my eyes with the needle set to 0.75 inches and on my eyelids with the needle set to 0.5 inches

Buy a microneedling pen. Not a derma roller.

It's effective, but you can only do it once a month. Derma rolling I think you can do more often.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7098
i got you my undereye circles are really fucking bad and im low inhib enough to try

It works, but you have to couple it in with the right serums and all of that shit. If you need any help on that just ask. I am such a metrosexual now with all these skin care hacks.

• JFL
Reactions: JustBeCurry
bruh the under eye circles are caused by zero fat under your eyes how does this add fat jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4410
It works, but you have to couple it in with the right serums and all of that shit. If you need any help on that just ask. I am such a metrosexual now with all these skin care hacks.
what serums did you use i have a random one for skin lightening that did nothing to my undereyes by itself