Dermaroll eyebrows to enlongate them (MOGGER eye area)

What are temples and how to grow them
Temples are the side of your head where four major bones of the skull fuse. That guy is just trolling

UPDATE:

Best thing i could've ever done. Stopped dermarolling some 3 months ago and still applying peppermint oil + coconut oil EVERY NIGHT. NO REST DAY.

Beautiful eyebrows and probably would have been even better if i didn't take this 3 month break for no reason. Will likely return. Thanks to the anon who randomly gave me a notif so i can update this fucking thread

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 3105
i've been dermarolling + castor oil for about 1.5 months and its working very well it made them thicker i've seen new hairs coming but idk if it would elongate them if they're short naturally

Alr so we all know longer eyebrows (in horizontal length) = better eye area.

Its usually correlated with very well developed brow ridges and gives the eye that hunter look. It makes you look more masculine and mature.

So could you technically dermaroll the eyebrow area (or the outside end of the brow) in combination with other stuff like minox or peppermint oil in order for them to grow more horizontal in length? And what depth could work?

If it works on the hairline it should work on the eyebrows as well
Bump

UPDATE:

Best thing i could've ever done. Stopped dermarolling some 3 months ago and still applying peppermint oil + coconut oil EVERY NIGHT. NO REST DAY.

Beautiful eyebrows and probably would have been even better if i didn't take this 3 month break for no reason. Will likely return. Thanks to the anon who randomly gave me a notif so i can update this fucking thread
THANK u I've been wondering this forever, will try very soon

Can u elaborate though?

What needle length?
What type of dermaroller?
How often?
How/where do you dermaroll?
What mistakes should I avoid

Pictures?
BUMP

• +1
Reactions: med and ascension
Alr so we all know longer eyebrows (in horizontal length) = better eye area.

Its usually correlated with very well developed brow ridges and gives the eye that hunter look. It makes you look more masculine and mature.

So could you technically dermaroll the eyebrow area (or the outside end of the brow) in combination with other stuff like minox or peppermint oil in order for them to grow more horizontal in length? And what depth could work?

If it works on the hairline it should work on the eyebrows as well
Yeah It works.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|