Dermaroller and retin a

K

Keycode

Iron
So guys i have some acne scars and im already using a 0.5 dermaroller 1x a week. I want to improve my skin using also retin a, but i dont know if i can use retin a and dermaroller together. What do u guys think i have to do?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
So guys i have some acne scars and im already using a 0.5 dermaroller 1x a week. I want to improve my skin using also retin a, but i dont know if i can use retin a and dermaroller together. What do u guys think i have to do?

Yes. Dont know about using right after dermarolling but why not. Rentinol maybe a better start. I'm going to start using take and vitamin c serum.

im currenly using dermarolling with vitamin C, i feel retin A just doing the same thing as dermaroll

Fucking sucks. Went to the doctor today because of the acne. Scandinavian doctors seem to be against vitamin A. Got some shit medicine that won't likely work and doesn't treat hyperpigmentation. If someone knows where to get this magic cream without prescription, I'll love you forever. Hate that bitch doctor.

Fucking sucks. Went to the doctor today because of the acne. Scandinavian doctors seem to be against vitamin A. Got some shit medicine that won't likely work and doesn't treat hyperpigmentation. If someone knows where to get this magic cream without prescription, I'll love you forever. Hate that bitch doctor.

Derma roll and use natural stuff. Acne is about your diet man. Stop eating like shit.

Derma roll and use natural stuff. Acne is about your diet man. Stop eating like shit.
Holy shit. Thanks for the advice. Currently on antibiotics although I want to use vitamin a.
Pretty lucky to not have any active acne on my face. My back looks like I'm on roids tho. Would appreciate if you had tips on how to lose the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Face is clear but these huge dark spots dis me hard.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
Holy shit. Thanks for the advice. Currently on antibiotics although I want to use vitamin a.
Pretty lucky to not have any active acne on my face. My back looks like I'm on roids tho. Would appreciate if you had tips on how to lose the post inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Face is clear but these huge dark spots dis me hard.

Please please please use a good probiotic after your antibiotics. If not you will wreck your health and the acne will come back. Derma rolling will definitely make the acne on your face go away. As far was your back. If its active acne then you need make sure you don't do things like wait to take showers after working out. Use a charcoal body wash and use something like jojoba oil or castor oil (let it dry or it will stain your clothes). Quality oils kills the bacteria on the skin. With PIH it will just take time. I've had it before. Not with acne but it means the inflammation isn't all the way out. Clean up your diet so your body can push it out. Make sure to sweat which pushes it out faster also. Time and eating healthy and keeping the skin clean and moisturized is the only thing that can help.

Wheres that guy that wanted to post a skinmaxxx theard