Dermaroller for Darkspts

IndraBC

IndraBC

Fat Balls
What would you rate the efficiency of using a dermaroller for darkspots/hyperpigmentation Especially minimal amounts of darkspots/hyperpig

C2C9632F 47B5 49EE 996C 7422D9696F39

I bought a glass skin bundle from beauty of joseon, this one: https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...yKKJzfmFAxV5MVkFHU1KCeAQwg8oAHoECAQQDA&adurl=

@Gandy

using hydroquinone and tretinoin along side it is best for hyperpigmentation

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, halloweed, nathan and 1 other person
ngl, it helped me remove the visibility of the purple spot that stayed there after my pimple
I'd say it's at least 73.21% less visible now

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
you mean the thing from "beauty of joseon?"
yeah
results from that will prob be slow, switch to hq + tret alongside dermaroller
dermaroller + tret is good enough. tret and hq is overkill

also i will still use the glow products as it will aid in the journey, but yeah dermaroller and tret will do the hard work here

and do i need to do my typical skincare routine daily?

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
i hate having to focus on a multiplicity of things

at this point i might just put skincare secondary

i hate having to focus on a multiplicity of things

at this point i might just put skincare secondary
you should just develop a routine to do in the morning when you wake up and at night before going to bed

it'll be easier to stay consistent to your skincare routine this way

you should just develop a routine to do in the morning when you wake up and at night before going to bed

it'll be easier to stay consistent to your skincare routine this way
I do but it doesnt make it any less annoying having to do a gay skincare routine 1-2x daily

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and xegigi
What would you rate the efficiency of using a dermaroller for darkspots/hyperpigmentation Especially minimal amounts of darkspots/hyperpig

View attachment 2901452

I bought a glass skin bundle from beauty of joseon, this one: https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...yKKJzfmFAxV5MVkFHU1KCeAQwg8oAHoECAQQDA&adurl=

@Gandy
Based on what I read on dermarolling and seeing the before/afters, it simply works. I don't know how, but I assume the tiny damage the needles cause on the skin, also rapidly increase collagen production when the body tries to seal those tiny wounds.
Though I don't believe anyone needs a fancy expensive roller. Any kind of roller with tiny microscopic sterile pins will work.

• +1
Based on what I read on dermarolling, it simply works. I don't know how, but I assume the tiny damage the needles cause on the skin, also rapidly increase collagen production when the body tries to seal those tiny wounds.
Though I don't think anyone needs a fancy jade roller. Any kind of roller with tiny microscopic sterile pins will work.
how to get lighter lips? is vaseline w that pink tint one good? I noticed everyone on insta who goes viral have pristine lips, i dont know anything for lips

how to get lighter lips? is vaseline w that pink tint one good? I noticed everyone on insta who goes viral have pristine lips, i dont know anything for lips
Vaseline will do nothing to lighten genetically dark lips. It's just a trademark and brand for petroleum jelly which is a lubricant and moisturizer.

The only way you could lighten genetically dark lips is with hydroquinone which could make them look very uncanny and white, or continuously applying AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) on them to make them maybe 0,5 shades lighter.
I don't recommend using peeling acids on lips though. The idea alone sounds painful.

You can prevent them from getting darker by using lip balms that have built-in SPF. There are lots of these and they are very cheap.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Vaseline will do nothing to lighten genetically dark lips. It's just a trademark and brand for petroleum jelly which is a lubricant and moisturizer.

The only way you could lighten genetically dark lips is with hydroquinone which could make them look very uncanny and white, or continuously applying AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) on them to make them maybe 0,5 shades lighter.
I don't recommend using peeling acids on lips though. The idea alone sounds painful.
how to maintain them and make them look soft and well kept? red tinted lip balm wont look uncanny?

how to maintain them and make them look soft and well kept? red tinted lip balm wont look uncanny?
Personally I believe anything you can pull off isn't uncanny, and it's an acceptable looksmax / hack.

But there's a big risk a guy using colored balm will be called out by both men and women, especially in conservative societies. That could come with physical risks or even assault.
I wouldn't use any kind of color correction or makeup as a man. Even male Hollywood actors need professional makeup artists to make it look natural.

As long as it's unnoticeable or max. 1 shade lighter than your actual lips, I dont' think there's any risk of anyone noticing it as a fraud.

• +1
Based on what I read on dermarolling and seeing the before/afters, it simply works. I don't know how, but I assume the tiny damage the needles cause on the skin, also rapidly increase collagen production when the body tries to seal those tiny wounds.
Though I don't believe anyone needs a fancy expensive roller. Any kind of roller with tiny microscopic sterile pins will work.
And what’re your thoughts on the beauty of joseon bundle I bought:

bought a glass skin bundle from beauty of joseon, this one: https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...yKKJzfmFAxV5MVkFHU1KCeAQwg8oAHoECAQQDA&adurl=

Personally I believe anything you can pull off isn't uncanny, and it's an acceptable looksmax / hack.

But there's a big risk a guy using colored balm will be called out by both men and women, especially in conservative societies. That could come with physical risks or even assault.
I wouldn't use any kind of color correction or makeup as a man. Even male Hollywood actors need professional makeup artists to make it look natural.

As long as it's unnoticeable or max. 1 shade lighter than your actual lips, I dont' think there's any risk of anyone noticing it as a fraud.

I don’t want to spend hundreds on skincare just to not be able to find a solution for fhese^