Dermarolling for a better hairline and better skin

Gerardwayfan

Gerardwayfan

Platinum
Wassup niggers,
1 month ago i got a pink dermaroller, 0,75mm, and today I decided to use it. It was not painful at all, but perhaps i could have pushed harder, im gonna do that next time cause i love pain.
Anyways, digressions aside, what are the thoughts of looksmaxers on dermarolling? I always hear and read posts about Vitamin C, beta carotene for skin health but i never saw anybody mentioning dermarolling even though a google search shows plenty of women who have hit the wall praising the excercise of dermarolling to accomplish a better skin.
Moreover, is it cope for hairline without minoxidil? I have a widow peak and would use some more hairs there.
I salute you, (y)

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Elvisandreaa
dermastamp mogs

greycells be wilin

i did it a couple of times but as a guy who goes out daily its a pain in the ass cuz u will be red for 24-36 hours in the face and people will think u got some kind of sunburn or infection all the time

0.75 is NOTHING

professional dermarolling doctors say you need 1.5mm
i got dermaroller at home too and there are many components like 1.5mm for body and 0.5mm for face
i use 1.5mm for face to see any results but im doing it since 2 weeks (1x a week)

now, i know you trying it for hairline.. maybe with that, 0.75mm is enough idk

for other skincels;
look at this

Md0bcm7x2k201

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and Constantin Denis
did you get any results?

i did it a couple of times but as a guy who goes out daily its a pain in the ass cuz u will be red for 24-36 hours in the face and people will think u got some kind of sunburn or infection all the time
im not a skincel but i mean preventing aging is not too bad. I chose 0.75 cause its a needle length that stands inbetween being a pussy or a dermaroller expert. I saw a vid of one dude applying minoxidil while dermarolling and this guy recommended 0.25 lol. in one year time i might get on minoxidil

Wassup niggers,
1 month ago i got a pink dermaroller, 0,75mm, and today I decided to use it. It was not painful at all, but perhaps i could have pushed harder, im gonna do that next time cause i love pain.
Anyways, digressions aside, what are the thoughts of looksmaxers on dermarolling? I always hear and read posts about Vitamin C, beta carotene for skin health but i never saw anybody mentioning dermarolling even though a google search shows plenty of women who have hit the wall praising the excercise of dermarolling to accomplish a better skin.
Moreover, is it cope for hairline without minoxidil? I have a widow peak and would use some more hairs there.
I salute you, (y)

It can help quite a bit once you are in your 30s. I think in your 20s it mostly only helps with acne scars and keeping your hair.