Dermarolling undereye for eyebags

ForeskinCarbonAlloy

ForeskinCarbonAlloy

Bronze
This is the best way to get rid of your eyebags. Literally just dermaroll your undereye for 10 minutes every 3 days. I used a .25mm needle dermaroller and I could see a huge difference less than 24 hours after.
This article from byrdie talks about it.
My undereye area was super swollen and red for around 12 hours after the microneedling and I looked like I had cancer so be careful with your timing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LVZZO and lestoa
This is the best way to get rid of your eyebags. Literally just dermaroll your undereye for 10 minutes every 3 days. I used a .25mm needle dermaroller and I could see a huge difference less than 24 hours after.
My undereye area was super swollen and red for around 12 hours after the microneedling and I looked like I had cancer so be careful with your timing.
everyday:lul::lul::lul:

Dear God dont take this niggas advice. Dermarollers are already quite abrasive, but he wants you to do it for TEN MINUTES MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK :lul: derma stamp (way better) 15 reps twice a week at most (with days in between to heal)

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Dear God dont take this niggas advice. Dermarollers are already quite abrasive, but he wants you to do it for TEN MINUTES MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK :lul: derma stamp (way better) 15 reps twice a week at most (with days in between to heal)
0.25mm needles retard

0.25mm needles retard
Its the same for .25 or .5 lmao & you dont use it for 10 minutes straight regardless of how often youre using it... Especially on something irritable like skin. Ur advice is shit nigga

Its the same for .25 or .5 lmao & you dont use it for 10 minutes straight regardless of how often youre using it... Especially on something irritable like skin. Ur advice is shit nigga
Joined Wednesday at 2:14 AM

nice another retarded mossad bot

Joined Wednesday at 2:14 AM

nice another retarded mossad bot
Ngl caged at how retarded .org is now. We have greys calling other greys grey... Ive been in psl for more than a year though I just cba about the registration process until recently. Do your research before dropping the site's iq by a standard deviation

Ngl caged at how retarded .org is now. We have greys calling other greys grey... Ive been in psl for more than a year though I just cba about the registration process until recently. Do your research before dropping the site's iq by a standard deviation
very AI-y writing style

• +1
Reactions: superboy
I dont think is the best approach for this, caffeine drops is where the most bang for ur bucks is ngl. Blepharoplasty is you want to get rid of the fat there. Dermarolling there will probably just cause acne there in ur case.

I dont think is the best approach for this, caffeine drops is where the most bang for ur bucks is ngl. Blepharoplasty is you want to get rid of the fat there. Dermarolling there will probably just cause acne there in ur case.
why would anyone with eyebags want to get rid of the fat there?

Dermaroll your anus

• JFL
Reactions: LVZZO
I have tried it, you look bruised and miserable the next 2 days at least.
Not worth it, area is too sensible and you risk getting worse due to micro ruptures and you look like shit all the time.
Stamping or pen is probably better tho, less risk and more consistent results.

Is it worth it to get a dermsstampet because i already have 2 dermatoller but on is 0.75 other one is 0.5 and its annoying to buy a knew one for new idead

Is it worth it to get a dermsstampet because i already have 2 dermatoller but on is 0.75 other one is 0.5 and its annoying to buy a knew one for new idead
.5 is double that of .25 but it might not be that much of a difference idk you could give it a try

I have tried it, you look bruised and miserable the next 2 days at least.
Not worth it, area is too sensible and you risk getting worse due to micro ruptures and you look like shit all the time.
Stamping or pen is probably better tho, less risk and more consistent results.
size?

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
I tried 0.25 and 0.5mm for the dermaroll
Stamping or pen should be about the same
Pen always goes to the same depth I think, dermaroll and stamping depends on the pressure. you go higher mm and lower pressure

• +1
Reactions: ForeskinCarbonAlloy