Derminator 1.5mm with minox?

kej3094

kej3094

Platinum
Using it on eyebrows and hairline, mostly want long ass eyebrows. Will let them grow crazy and then shape them with a professional. Any flaws in this plan

I'd just get an eyebrow transplant tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Using it on eyebrows and hairline, mostly want long ass eyebrows. Will let them grow crazy and then shape them with a professional. Any flaws in this plan
Didn’t do much on my eyebrows

• +1
Nah but dermastamping
Considering I responded from minox only when I did beard growth, I think minox and derminator on eyebrows will for sure do the job. That’s surprising though, it’s very rare to get a non responder when using both rolling and minox

• +1
yeah it'll definitely be a good combo. i hope you know what youre doing though, minoxidil has many side effects.

yeah it'll definitely be a good combo. i hope you know what youre doing though, minoxidil has many side effects.
Any internal problems from topical minox?

Considering I responded from minox only when I did beard growth, I think minox and derminator on eyebrows will for sure do the job. That’s surprising though, it’s very rare to get a non responder when using both rolling and minox
There is a study I think that said tretinoin can turn you from minox non responder to responder

• +1
Any internal problems from topical minox?
its antiandrogenic. in rare cases it can cause other implications, more plates more dates has covered it extensively. it also dries your skin by a lot. the skin under my brows is falling apart after a week of use.

• +1
Reactions: kej3094
its antiandrogenic. in rare cases it can cause other implications, more plates more dates has covered it extensively. it also dries your skin by a lot. the skin under my brows is falling apart after a week of use.
I think I need some antiandrogenics, mom was bodybuilder and dad nfl, and it’s super easy for me to build muscle. I think that’s why my hairline is higher, and im on the edge of socially acceptable for amount of recession. Need to counter all of this

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7753
I think I need some antiandrogenics, mom was bodybuilder and dad nfl, and it’s super easy for me to build muscle. I think that’s why my hairline is higher, and im on the edge of socially acceptable for amount of recession. Need to counter all of this
you need hair follicles for minoxidil to work. you need fin and hair transplant for the hairline.

• +1
you need hair follicles for minoxidil to work. you need fin and hair transplant for the hairline.
For the hairline I do intend on getting a hair transplant in about 1-2 years, will hop on fin and all that as well. Unfortunately I can’t even tell for sure if I’m losing hair. I will monitor this more in the meantime

For the hairline I do intend on getting a hair transplant in about 1-2 years, will hop on fin and all that as well. Unfortunately I can’t even tell for sure if I’m losing hair. I will monitor this more in the meantime
if you have to ask its already too late. unless youre still in development, hop on fin. it has very few side effects. dont apply minoxidil though, it wont do anything for the hairline.

• +1
if you have to ask its already too late. unless youre still in development, hop on fin. it has very few side effects. dont apply minoxidil though, it wont do anything for the hairline.
But fine for the eyebrows right?

it helps reduce acne scars right

• +1
Dermarolling + minoxidil will kill you. Srsly.

Minox will go systemic, then cause vein widening in your heart, which will give you heart attack. Not joking.

If you want to kys, there are less painful methods.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TITUS and kej3094
niggs 1.5mm is kinda crazy for eyebrows. I did 1mm and that hurt kinda bad made me bleed a bit. 1mm on face is easy tho.

• +1
niggs 1.5mm is kinda crazy for eyebrows. I did 1mm and that hurt kinda bad made me bleed a bit. 1mm on face is easy tho.
You are right I’ll prob do 1mm for eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn
it helps reduce acne scars right
Yea but I don’t really have any, mainly for my friend who does have them. But I figured why not use for eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: TRNA and HeavenAdmιn
Dermarolling + minoxidil will kill you. Srsly.

Minox will go systemic, then cause vein widening in your heart, which will give you heart attack. Not joking.

If you want to kys, there are less painful methods.
How many have died from it? Heart attach is like a potential side effect of almost all pharm meds

1. you won't die, but yeah minoxidil tends to go more systemic when used in conjunction with microneedling and there have been plenty of people that reported experiencing heart palpitations when doing this, but most of these people applied the minoxidil directly after the needling session rather than waiting 24hrs.

2. Don't see the need to microneedle for growth on the eyebrows. People have shown significant enough results just using minox alone

3. Minoxidil does work on the hairline, it's the most potent growth stimulant, but you have to commit to it and all the new hairs you grow will be minoxidil dependent

• +1