4FFC27DE E55E 4D45 8EAC 81125B492901
32D9AB0D B98A 4CF9 87E8 3798ABD6605D

JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz and Halotestin
lookism is the most common form of discrimination

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 2933, Over and 2 others
Brutal. Normies are probably the most blackpilled without even realizing it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2846
@BrendioEEE gtfih
If Derrick was 6’4 robust chad they wouldn’t be typing that shit @BrendioEEE @PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Kingkellz
mirin the fatcel for amounts of butthurt he created amongst normtards

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and auboutduprecipice
Keep crying for niggas named Derek

I hated how he went there to talk about being incel when he clearly gave no fucks about his appearance. It's like he gave up before he even tried doing the slightest amount of effort such as taking care of basic hygiene. Just take a shower is a meme, but for god sake, some people actually just need to take shower, and people will be much less rude to them. When you look like you smell like a corpse, it's hard to be nice to you.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, hebbewem, Vidyacoper and 2 others
I hated how he went there to talk about being incel when he clearly gave no fucks about his appearance. It's like he gave up before he even tried doing the slightest amount of effort such as taking care of basic hygiene. Just take a shower is a meme, but for god sake, some people actually just need to take shower, and people will be much less rude to them. When you look like you smell like a corpse, it's hard to be nice to you.

Keep crying for him

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Barneycel mod has a point

>As a guy i officially declare Derrick as gender of his own.

wojaksoy-gif.106135
wojaksoy-gif.106135
wojaksoy-gif.106135

I never cringed more.

• JFL
Reactions: greenboat
I like how it's the men who mock his appearance. They don't want m'lady to type out a reply so they do it themselves, the filthy soyboys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Is this guy @BrendioEEE?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 1476 and greenboat
I have violent Thoughts about soyboys on an hourly basis

I feel repulsed by these creatures.

I don't consider them humans.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
what a fat greasy subhuman manlet disgusting fucking loser, he didnt represent incels accurately in that video he was just a little bitch

4FFC27DE E55E 4D45 8EAC 81125B492901

This dumb faggot with the profile picture of a retarded high estrogen dog eater thinks hes a guy?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Roping Subhuman
Few things.

1. Just lol at these Buzzfeed tier cucked comments

2. This was filmed a very long time ago, it was filmed even quite a bit before the original video was released on their channel, in a very hot warehouse with no AC, I didn't care much about how I looked because I was focusing on losing weight, which I did, and still am, here's a recent picture of me.
20200110 1634330

3. The video was heavily edited to make our side, but particularly me look bad, here's the raw uncut audio.

• +1
Reactions: her and Deleted member 2587
His avatar: Rats me. :p

• JFL
Reactions: Velvet and BrendioEEE
Few things.

1. Just lol at these Buzzfeed tier cucked comments

2. This was filmed a very long time ago, it was filmed even quite a bit before the original video was released on their channel, in a very hot warehouse with no AC, I didn't care much about how I looked because I was focusing on losing weight, which I did, and still am, here's a recent picture of me.
View attachment 266319

3. The video was heavily edited to make our side, but particularly me look bad, here's the raw uncut audio.

View attachment 266325

Did you watch Hassan’s reaction to your videos lmao

Brutal. Normies are probably the most blackpilled without even realizing it.
that isn't blackpilled.

it's called being a fucking human.