Descended to ltn to see what its like

majesticincel

majesticincel

Unbanned currently ascending
Im in a restaurant writing this rn, basically i got stinged by a fucking wasp right above my eye, making the area bloated as fuck, and my acne is absoloutly terrible. Not only that, i got like 5 hours of sleep and rn is the first time im drinking water today and its 4pm. My sunburn on my face is making even more bloat too. I look fucking disgusting, im about low LTN rn, if not worse.

People dont look at me. People dont smile at me no more. When i look into a persons eyes he just frowns. Never in my whole life have i ever experienced someone like this, but its like if i was a criminal or wasnt human anymore. Im human too bro.

The only time people look at me is when they feel bad for me. Luckily im still like 185cm, but if i was 170 i cant imagine it man. I just want to go home, i just want to go away from everyone. I just want to run awau into the forest without anyone.

Holy shit this fat waitress just took my plate away without even looking at me even and tried forcing a smile avoiding eye contact. When this 40 year old biker chad came in she was fucking staring at him and blushing, BUT YOU CANT HAVE EYECONTACT WITH ME HUH

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS LIFE MAN, WHAT EVEN IS THIS THIS ISNT EVEN LIFE, THIS IS FUCKING HELL.

I saw a group of guys, imagine if it was women. They were laughing and shit and the moment they saw me they all stopped laughing and put on that disgusting expression everyone gives you.

In my country its normal to say "nice day" translated, and every time when im on a trail or some shit, over 95% of people say it back with smiling. Now, less than 50% say it back WITHOUT smiling, with NOONE saying it first.

THIS FUCKING FAT HOE GAVE ME THIS LOOK THE MOMENT I WALKED IN
APJuQSVyV78elMHKnPbWmhFHek1JRRZnWf3PDRi0HqwNihe8Y0UiCQwtY2OBlWkWcodBYI2svtlP9oHsZZtJRw
Screenshot 20240727 163741 Gallery

Just kill me bro, if this was my life, just kill me bro.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Lynxress, flippasav and 3 others
"Dnrd", just read the last sentence

• So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and thorns
Life as a sub creature is so rough

• So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, thorns and majesticincel
Life as a sub creature is so rough
The worst thing is that i took off all my jewelery, watch, smell like shit, my teeth are yellow, and dont have my usual "old money" clothing.

I would honestly just fucking rope if this would be my softmax cap:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, thorns and curryascenderr
I don’t think a sub creature can even fathom what life is like as a HTN and above. I have friends who don’t believe some of my experiences with women JFL they’ve never experienced a women showing them any remote interest 🤣🤣🤣

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Voice, thorns, ShawarmaFilth and 1 other person
Bump:feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
You weren't dark triad enough so they didn't fear you

Try harder and appear more disheveled and evil next time you visit the library or whatever this location is

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, thorns and majesticincel
I don’t think a sub creature can even fathom what life is like as a HTN and above. I have friends who don’t believe some of my experiences with women JFL they’ve never experienced a women showing them any remote interest 🤣🤣🤣
Give me some examples

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, liberiangrimreaper and thorns
You weren't dark triad enough so they didn't fear you

Try harder and appear more disheveled and evil next time you visit the library or whatever this location is
Hit them with the cheekbited squinted @curlyheadjames expression

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, thorns and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: normie_joe and majesticincel
Give me some examples
One of my friends was with a girl in the club so infront of the boys later I asked him was she grabbing your cock. One of my sub animal friends said “what who does that” I told him “girls grab my 🪵 in the club” he couldn’t believe it 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: majesticincel
One of my friends was with a girl in the club so infront of the boys later I asked him was she grabbing your cock. One of my sub animal friends said “what who does that” I told him “girls grab my 🪵 in the club” he couldn’t believe it 🤣🤣🤣
getting sexually assualted by women is so common, the problem is that society doesnt give a single fuck if a woman does it jfl

Ik what you mean, they "brush" their hand across your dick area

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
Blob

• WTF
getting sexually assualted by women is so common, the problem is that society doesnt give a single fuck if a woman does it jfl

Ik what you mean, they "brush" their hand across your dick area
Nah bro some foids have full on grabbed it and rubbed it up and down through my clothes in the club doesn’t happen in the daytime thi

• Woah
Never happened to me:feelsrope:

Nah bro some foids have full on grabbed it and rubbed it up and down through my clothes in the club doesn’t happen in the daytime thi
never was in a club bcs im under 18 so its fair tho

• +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and curryascenderr
Do you get hard from the foids grabbing it tho:lul:

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr
HTN - everyone treat you as if you are part of a loving community.
Sub5 - the trees have no leaves on them, it’s cold, everyone is shit to you

• +1
Reactions: curryascenderr and majesticincel
anyone who ascends will agree with you. Men also treat you better in real life and with more respect when you ascend.

• +1
True, "a beautiful environment is the darkest hell if you have to experience it alone.” -elliot

How do you descend to an LTN?

anyone who ascends will agree with you. Men also treat you better in real life and with more respect when you ascend.
it’s because life is a game with only one playable character. If you got to experience many characters it would be very clear

Last edited:
  • +1
got stinged by a fucking wasp right above my eye, making the area bloated as fuck, and my acne is absoloutly terrible. Not only that, i got like 5 hours of sleep and rn is the first time im drinking water today and its 4pm. My sunburn on my face is making even more bloat too.

it’s because life is a game with only one playable character. If you got to experience many characters it would be very clear
High iq reply

• +1
Reactions: Voice