Descending is fucking brutal

manletmogger

manletmogger

Platinum
I used to be considered as a true HTN as a 16 year old and living in the area that I lived in (subhuman area of England) I would get treated like some god and I would at least receive 5 compliments a day minimum and constant looks from foids despite me being a manlet. Now after descending due to shit mental health I'm low MTN (most likely) with a 10 percent increase in bf, crazy acne bloating on the right side of my face + textured skin, poor hygiene + grooming and just some awful ass hair. Now honestly I am just invisible and I can't even look at people that used to think I was some giga chad jfl fucking brutal and I also haven't received a compliment in ages.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, reek, ggg.tv🤫 and 10 others
at least you lived the life for a bit mate

• +1
Reactions: Aero, silencio, greywind and 3 others
at least you lived the life for a bit mate
Real, I want to make a comeback but idk how to start my acne is just getting worse and worse and I just give up honestly

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Bonecel01
after descending due to shit mental health I'm low MTN
so you just stopped bathing, got fat, and look like pizzaface slob, but you're being able to change it any second, and we're supposed to pity you?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio, truecel12, dopaminebeyondfried and 2 others
so you just stopped bathing, got fat, and look like pizzaface slob, but you're being able to change it any second, and we're supposed to pity you?
I mean I am just saying how descending is brutal and how invisible u can become if u just stop caring about ur looks tbh I'd rather be ugly all my life than have what is happening to me rn

• +1
Reactions: silencio
I mean I am just saying how descending is brutal and how invisible u can become if u just stop caring about ur looks tbh I'd rather be ugly all my life than have what is happening to me rn
is your avi you ? if so then fuck you, id trade in like 7 inches of height to look like that

• +1
Reactions: silencio, humanoidsub7 and manletmogger
is your avi you ? if so then fuck you, id trade in like 7 inches of height to look like that
yes bhai, but I have descended so hard that I get mogged by this femboy now (a foid even said hes more gl than me irl)

Attachments

• image_2024-05-04_200623417.png
    image_2024-05-04_200623417.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
I used to be considered as a true HTN as a 16 year old and living in the area that I lived in (subhuman area of England) I would get treated like some god and I would at least receive 5 compliments a day minimum and constant looks from foids despite me being a manlet. Now after descending due to shit mental health I'm low MTN (most likely) with a 10 percent increase in bf, crazy acne bloating on the right side of my face + textured skin, poor hygiene + grooming and just some awful ass hair. Now honestly I am just invisible and I can't even look at people that used to think I was some giga chad jfl fucking brutal and I also haven't received a compliment in ages.
Yeah same. When i was around 15% i got way more attention from girls. I’m now 20+% and invisible.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and manletmogger
yes bhai, but I have descended so hard that I get mogged by this femboy now (a foid even said hes more gl than me irl)
You need jaw implants, you look too weak.
I descended when I was 18-19, at 16 I looked almost HTN and girls treated me different. All my pictures from those years looked good but now... I don't. No one escapes genetics. Also train your masseters.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, aber and manletmogger
You need jaw implants, you look too weak.
I descended when I was 18, at 16 I looked almost HTN and girls treated me different. All my pictures from those years looked good but now... I don't.
Bro... That isn't me that's someone I know irl this was me before

• Woah
i dont remember the last time i was complimented. never happens. at least you got a taste.

man do you really look that bad??

I used to have rosters now I can barelt keep one woman💀 i literally want to kms

• +1
descending is part of the process bhai

same lol.

nowadays I don’t even care about hygiene. I shower once a week. I eat like shit.

Im just a loser now. But since I switched to online school i dont really care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and HTN_Mentalcel
I used to now I’m incel

Same i descended hard. But I can't even reverse it. The Bloat isn't going away

Same i descended hard. But I can't even reverse it. The Bloat isn't going away
U can if u really discipline urself most of the time being bloated is just not being low enough bf or requires icing and some gua sha

U can if u really discipline urself most of the time being bloated is just not being low enough bf or requires icing and some gua sha
I been lean my whole life and went from an angular face to a bloated one, just randomly out of nowhere

get a fucking grip on yourself retard, fuck you

Typical white genetics.

Nah but he an old man tho

i started to descend really hard when i was 22-23 i dont know if it was from the stress from uni work and shit but my life star falling down after that

• +1
Reactions: blackpiller954
relatable

when I gained weight trying to gymmaxx and lost my face definition I had both men and women telling me "I fell off" :feelswhy::feelswhy:

relatable

when I gained weight trying to gymmaxx and lost my face definition I had both men and women telling me "I fell off" :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
The eye sex I would have with classmates and random women is the thing i miss the most cuz same nigga, Weed and Work messed me up.

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and liberiangrimreaper
I used to now I’m incel
why dont you just lose weight? i dont get it, if all you need to do is some basic softmaxxing (not even any pdo threads or medications) then why dont you just get back to where you are? its not like you had something that destroyed you. if your depressed you can experiment with weed, shrooms and shit like adderall or ritalin / moda?

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger
why dont you just lose weight? i dont get it, if all you need to do is some basic softmaxxing (not even any pdo threads or medications) then why dont you just get back to where you are? its not like you had something that destroyed you. if your depressed you can experiment with weed, shrooms and shit like adderall or ritalin / moda?
I am now, it was mainly my acne that made me demotivated, I am now on tret so the grind starts soon

• +1
Reactions: truecel12