I had any girl I wanted after shaving my head

Clown Show

Clown Show

Taking a break from the forum
I'm bald. I still have some hair at the top but if I leave it grow out, the sides will just make it look really thin since the sides are so much healthier. One day I just said enough with this (being on minoxidil for 2 years) so I just went in front of the mirror with my trimmer set at minimum and started working. I was so afraid of what people might say and yes, I was right. My close friends were like "you look like your dad...", "man, no hair... damn"Few days later, found out that my coworkers didn't share the same opinion as my friends, in fact, people that were new ar my working place said they cannot imagine me having hair since it suits me so well being short hair. Later I started to gain more confidence, my charisma was off the charts and I had a lot more time. No more stressing myself with the wind blowing in my hair revealing a bald spot, no more constant checking in mirrors, no more minutes spent on my hair trying to mask being bald (before leaving the house). And I thought I was better looking before deciding to cut my hair. That was just my narcisistic side speaking in my head. And I guess that was a toxic side. 1 out of 10 girls would date me before but after the big decision I felt like there was no limit. Literally I had any girl I wanted (now I'm married). And speaking of marriage, my wife dated me when I had hair like 10 years ago and it didn't work out, she didn't feel like I was the one she was looking for. Today she's madly inloved with me and she compliments me more than I compliment her, haha. Guys, literally I'm a better person and loosing all the stress and cutting my hair was the best decision of my Life. In a few days my daughter will be born. :)

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL, moreroidsmoredates, copingtoohardrn and 2 others
Congrats bhai

• Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Clown Show
I'm bald. I still have some hair at the top but if I leave it grow out, the sides will just make it look really thin since the sides are so much healthier. One day I just said enough with this (being on minoxidil for 2 years) so I just went in front of the mirror with my trimmer set at minimum and started working. I was so afraid of what people might say and yes, I was right. My close friends were like "you look like your dad...", "man, no hair... damn"Few days later, found out that my coworkers didn't share the same opinion as my friends, in fact, people that were new ar my working place said they cannot imagine me having hair since it suits me so well being short hair. Later I started to gain more confidence, my charisma was off the charts and I had a lot more time. No more stressing myself with the wind blowing in my hair revealing a bald spot, no more constant checking in mirrors, no more minutes spent on my hair trying to mask being bald (before leaving the house). And I thought I was better looking before deciding to cut my hair. That was just my narcisistic side speaking in my head. And I guess that was a toxic side. 1 out of 10 girls would date me before but after the big decision I felt like there was no limit. Literally I had any girl I wanted (now I'm married). And speaking of marriage, my wife dated me when I had hair like 10 years ago and it didn't work out, she didn't feel like I was the one she was looking for. Today she's madly inloved with me and she compliments me more than I compliment her, haha. Guys, literally I'm a better person and loosing all the stress and cutting my hair was the best decision of my Life. In a few days my daughter will be born. :)
Bald cope

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates

Tales from the asylum btw :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
Its because your a slavcel/balkancel, would a nordcuck like this look good bald?

• JFL
Reactions: dna_cel, Clown Show and moreroidsmoredates