Descending sucks so much

D

Deleted member 49008

Silver
I look back at my pics from 21-22 and compare to now and it’s just so brutal jfl. I went from a HTN giga pretty boy (medium PSL but high SMV tbh) and would get approached by guys nonstop to be friends (even tho I was shy), girls would straight up hit on me at work and in day time, even just going to clubs a couple times and standing there I’d get approached and make out/slay.

I’m 24 now and I am probably like super normie looking, I don’t stand out and just look very normal — I don’t know how to explain it but my face lost so much youthfulness in terms of collagen glow and I lost ALOT of fat in my undereyes, face fat is sagging a bit, my nose is also slightly larger. I’m way leaner than before but my face looks bloated due to the elastin loss of that makes sense.

I always knew this was going to pan out because pure pretty boys don’t age well; I do not have a robust bone structure. I only have my hair which is my only halo but even then it’s not enough. I don’t have the genetics for a stubble either.

Pour one out for me boyos :(

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 51551, coispet and 4 others
I look back at my pics from 21-22 and compare to now and it’s just so brutal jfl. I went from a HTN giga pretty boy and would get approached by guys nonstop to be friends (even tho I was shy), girls would straight up hit on me at work and in day time, even just going to clubs a couple times and standing there I’d get approached and make out/slay.

I’m 24 now and I am probably like super normie looking, I don’t stand out and just look very normal — I don’t know how to explain it but my face lost so much youthfulness in terms of collagen glow and I lost a lot of fat in my undereyes, face fat is sagging a bit. I’m way leaner than before but my face looks bloated due to the elastin loss of that makes sense.

I always knew this was going to pan out because pure pretty boys don’t age well. I only have my hair but even then it’s not enough. Pour one out for me boyos :(
relatable asf

I'm also pretty boy maxxed and my time is ticking. I'll be 23 soon. Luckily I look 19.

I guess I will have a bit morr time than you but I really got to hurry.

Thanks for the reminder.

As far as your problems maybe add a bit of fat; some people look better at bigger bf%

• +1
Reactions: j05
I'm also pretty boy maxxed and my time is ticking. I'll be 23 soon. Luckily I look 19.

I guess I will have a bit morr time than you but I really got to hurry.

Thanks for the reminder.

As far as your problems maybe add a bit of fat; some people look better at bigger bf%

Mirin Boyo best of luck 🙌🏼

• +1
Reactions: Manana
bet money this is all in your head and you feel like shit cause u slept 4 hours one night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471

Cope, first pic is 21, 22, last one is now

Really isn't that much of a difference.

Also the hair is questionable, I think some other hairstyle would suit you better.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the next o'pry, sozz and Deleted member 49008
Really isn't that much of a difference.

Also the hair is questionable, I think some other hairstyle would suit you better.
Idk what kind of hair do you suggest? This is my natural hair type, relaxing my hair might kill my SMV

Idk what kind of hair do you suggest? This is my natural hair type, relaxing my hair might kill my SMV
Idk, I'm not an expert for this hair type.

Maybe buzzcut fade, but idk is that too big of a style change for you. Also depends on your forehead.

I look back at my pics from 21-22 and compare to now and it’s just so brutal jfl. I went from a HTN giga pretty boy (medium PSL but high SMV tbh) and would get approached by guys nonstop to be friends (even tho I was shy), girls would straight up hit on me at work and in day time, even just going to clubs a couple times and standing there I’d get approached and make out/slay.

I’m 24 now and I am probably like super normie looking, I don’t stand out and just look very normal — I don’t know how to explain it but my face lost so much youthfulness in terms of collagen glow and I lost ALOT of fat in my undereyes, face fat is sagging a bit, my nose is also slightly larger. I’m way leaner than before but my face looks bloated due to the elastin loss of that makes sense.

I always knew this was going to pan out because pure pretty boys don’t age well; I do not have a robust bone structure. I only have my hair which is my only halo but even then it’s not enough. I don’t have the genetics for a stubble either.

I look better. Every year I look better. 😍

i descended from last year from falling for bulking meme which gave me acne and a giga bloated face but i’m now mid ascension again

You look the same. Always take these posts with a handful of salt.

u tried volufiline for your undereyes?

You look good bro
the last haircut doesnt suit you

You look good bro
the last haircut doesnt suit you
Is it the curls or the length? To get rid of the curls I would need to just go for a very short buzz/fade. Only other option is to get a taper fade and as it grows consider getting it relaxed for something like wavy/straight

Haven’t, might research into it it would help a lot
worked for my undereyes but im not sure if it works for everyone. defs worth a shot tho

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49008

same but my descencion happened at 20 jfl its beyond over

can relate

i think everyone becomes 1 type less with age

like a chad becomes chadlite, a chadlite htn, a htn mtn and a mtn ltn

but SMV should be easier to attain than psl in age, hit the gym, get tattoos etc. and at least girls from 18-25 might be interested

can relate bro

trying to fight the agepill everyday man,
most people descend as they age but its brutal for us cuz we can see every change in real time

@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Krakowski @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario

Brutal OP got to experience such thing

sounds like bonecel