Describe a typical day for you, from waking up till going to bed.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
Think of your past week, 7 days. What has been the most typical, average day for you in these past 7 days. Describe it.

The moment you wake up, what are you thinking? What time do you wake up? Alarm-clock or do you wake up naturally?
Do you get out of bed instantly or do you stay in bed for a while?

Do you have a morning routine? Morning stretches? Perhaps skincare stuff, hair routine to get it looking good, typical breakfast you prepare?

Anything interesting happening during your day. At work? At home? At college/university?

What do you think or worry about? Is there people you generally talk to on an average day, friends or family?

Do you prepare your own dinner or do you buy some take-away? Do you eat dinner alone or do you have company?

What do you do in the evening hours before you go to bed?

Curious.

I will post my own routine although it is quite subhuman since I only work in the weekends so on an average day I have a NEET lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, normie_joe, aspiringexcel and 3 others
wake up
decide to study
study for 3 hours
make the mistake of opening org
ldar the whole day
cry myself to sleep that i didnt study

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, vermillioncorefan, dehydrated and 7 others
Wake up
Eat
Listen to music
Go for a walk
Work out
Eat
Drink water
Go to work
Come back
Sleep

Some days if I don't work or don't have much to do I might hang out with people or rot with videogames

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Kroker, Manletmachine and 4 others
Wake up
Eat
Listen to music
Go for a walk
Work out
Eat
Drink water
Go to work
Come back
Sleep

Some days if I don't work or don't have much to do I might hang out with people or rot with videogames
Ideal

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
weekend or school day ?

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Luffymaxxing
wake up
decide to study
study for 3 hours
make the mistake of opening org
ldar the whole day
cry myself to sleep that i didnt study
mirin that you wake up and immediately get some productive hours of studying in tbh. That's admirable tbh. I know a lot of people who tend to start their day very slow and unproductive.

my guess is that you are doing the bare minimum to pass your courses in those 3 hours, and once that bare minimum is reached, you start fucking around and rotting on org? Leaving the rest of your (non-crucial) studying for some other time in the future?
Relatable when I was doing courses I didn't really care about and just wanted to pass with as little effort as possible. Do the bare minimum and then do a fuck-ton of studying just before the exam when you are catching up so you can pass it.

Your day seems entirely revolved around studying. And you seem to be extremely stressed, depressed about your studies.
Must be rough as fuck since it occupies your entire day/mind.

Hope you can get some other activities, hobbies, social interaction, etc in your daily life. Something to give you some sort of relaxation, rest, fun, entertainment.
So that when you struggle in your studies, you have other aspects of your life still going well and giving you good vibes, motivation.

Wish you all the best man.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: tombradylover, TechnoBoss and mayo mogger
Wake up
Eat
Listen to music
Go for a walk
Work out
Eat
Drink water
Go to work
Come back
Sleep

What kind of food do you typically eat just after waking up?

Wondering what time you go to work since you have time do to a work-out before work. Afternoon shift till late in the evening or smth?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
-wake up

-play bass

-study

-wait till afternoone to eat a banana and a yogurt

-go to class

-come home

-eat

-end it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, TechnoBoss and MoggerGaston
weekend or school day ?
average day. If you go to school 5 days a week and have 2 days of weekend. Your average school-day resembles your 'average day in life' more accurately than your weekend days.

so give me your average school day. Maybe mix it a bit with the weekend vibes, so give me your average friday school-day, which should have a bit of weekend into it too.

• +1
wake up naturally
sun exposure
simple shower
cooking eating
going out / working
free time 3-4h
showering again and sleeping

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
-wake up

-play bass

-study

-wait till afternoone to eat a banana and a yogurt

-go to class

-come home

-eat

-end it
do you play in a band? or just practicing for yourself?
playing an instrument after waking up is quite committed. Must be a passion of yours to play bass. Good stuff to have a hobby you are passionate about and practice a lot in.
mirin'

you say -end it- at the end of the day. Do you feel the most depressed/negative in the evenings before you go to bed?

• +1
Wake Up
Take Crystal Meth
Sniff Stacy asses all day
Go to bed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez, R@m@, dopaminebeyondfried and 5 others
Weekend:

Sleep 12 hours

Wake up

Shower

Eat

Rot

Go back to sleep

• +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and MoggerGaston
wake up naturally
sun exposure
simple shower
cooking eating
going out / working
free time 3-4h
showering again and sleeping
you wake up and get sun exposure, you sit on a balcony, go for a walk outside, or something? Sit in front of your window in the sun?

you shower twice a day, interesting. I am assuming 'simple shower' in the morning means something like only showering with water, no shampoo, conditioner, soap. Cold shower?

Interesting to shower twice a day tbh. What's the reason?

• +1
Reactions: qxtwz7854
thanks man, but the thing is the exam i am
mirin that you wake up and immediately get some productive hours of studying in tbh. That's admirable tbh. I know a lot of people who tend to start their day very slow and unproductive.

my guess is that you are doing the bare minimum to pass your courses in those 3 hours, and once that bare minimum is reached, you start fucking around and rotting on org? Leaving the rest of your (non-crucial) studying for some other time in the future?
Relatable when I was doing courses I didn't really care about and just wanted to pass with as little effort as possible. Do the bare minimum and then do a fuck-ton of studying just before the exam when you are catching up so you can pass it.

Your day seems entirely revolved around studying. And you seem to be extremely stressed, depressed about your studies.
Must be rough as fuck since it occupies your entire day/mind.

Hope you can get some other activities, hobbies, social interaction, etc in your daily life. Something to give you some sort of relaxation, rest, fun, entertainment.
So that when you struggle in your studies, you have other aspects of your life still going well and giving you good vibes, motivation.

Thanks but the problem is that i should be studying like 10hours a days my exam is like 2nd toughest exam in the whole world

1.4 mil niggas appear for it and you need to be in top 1 percentile to get in a college

• +1
Weekend:

Sleep 12 hours

Wake up

Shower

Eat

Rot

Go back to sleep
What does Rot mean for you?

what activities. You play videogames? watch youtube vids? browse .org for hours?

• +1
What does Rot mean for you?

what activities. You play videogames? watch youtube vids? browse .org for hours?
.org , discord and learning sometimes

• +1
Wake up
Eat
Listen to music
Go for a walk
Work out
Eat
Drink water
Go to work
Come back
Sleep

what work

wake up early morning
seethe
cope
go to bed at midnight

This is life for the last 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and MoggerGaston
thanks man, but the thing is the exam i am

Thanks but the problem is that i should be studying like 10hours a days my exam is like 2nd toughest exam in the whole world

1.4 mil niggas appear for it and you need to be in top 1 percentile to get in a college
In this case you need to abandon all short-term life quality and focus on this one exam like your life depends on it.
Eat well, sleep well, study hard.

Gotta be tough, mentally resilient. Once this exam is over there will be time for rest. Treat yourself to a couple of days of pure holiday, relaxation.

U can do it man. U'll ace this exam.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and mayo mogger
wake up early morning
seethe
cope
go to bed at midnight

This is life for the last 10 years.
what does seething and coping look like for you?

• +1
In this case you need to abandon all short-term life quality and focus on this one exam like your life depends on it.
Eat well, sleep well, study hard.

Gotta be tough, mentally resilient. Once this exam is over there will be time for rest. Treat yourself to a couple of days of pure holiday, relaxation.

U can do it man. U'll ace this exam.
Thanks I need do it now!

• +1
What kind of food do you typically eat just after waking up?

Wondering what time you go to work since you have time do to a work-out before work. Afternoon shift till late in the evening or smth?
I eat mostly rice and eggs in the morning with some water, I avoid coffee like the plague since I heard it ages you faster

I work night shift these days but it's part time

• +1
Reactions: Jova and MoggerGaston
Laughing at .org threads
good stuff

a couple of times per week I laugh out loud IRL due to the shit I read on this forum.

top tier humor sometimes ngl.

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Wake up
Cum
Check my bank account $1,000,000
Sleep
Wake up
Cum
Eat
Game
Eat
Game
Cum
Eat
Game
Cum
Sleep

Repeat

I eat mostly rice and eggs in the morning with some water, I avoid coffee like the plague since I heard it ages you faster

I work night shift these days but it's part time
I also work night-shifts.
Fuck that shit ngl. It absolutely destroys me and makes me feel like shit the next day. My body can't adjust to random night-shifts.

night-shifts age you faster than any coffee ever will tbh

• So Sad
I also work night-shifts.
Fuck that shit ngl. It absolutely destroys me and makes me feel like shit the next day. My body can't adjust to random night-shifts.

night-shifts age you faster than any coffee ever will tbh
I'v managed tbh, but I gotta leave this crap soon fr

• +1
Reactions: Jova and MoggerGaston
I'v managed tbh, but I gotta leave this crap soon fr
Same.

The pay is too good for now, so I am sticking to night-shifts for now till I find replacement. But long-term this shit has got to go as I can feel the strain that night-shifts have on my body and mind. Unhealthy asf and aging me like crazy.

• +1
Think of your past week, 7 days. What has been the most typical, average day for you in these past 7 days. Describe it.

The moment you wake up, what are you thinking? What time do you wake up? Alarm-clock or do you wake up naturally?
Do you get out of bed instantly or do you stay in bed for a while?

Do you have a morning routine? Morning stretches? Perhaps skincare stuff, hair routine to get it looking good, typical breakfast you prepare?

Anything interesting happening during your day. At work? At home? At college/university?

What do you think or worry about? Is there people you generally talk to on an average day, friends or family?

Do you prepare your own dinner or do you buy some take-away? Do you eat dinner alone or do you have company?

What do you do in the evening hours before you go to bed?

Curious.

I will post my own routine although it is quite subhuman since I only work in the weekends so on an average day I have a NEET lifestyle.
I wake up jerk off and go back to sleep

• JFL
Nah nobody cares about our boring lives

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and MoggerGaston
When I wake up I think about ending my life

• +1
do you play in a band? or just practicing for yourself?
i just play for myself. i want to become the ultimate jester

playing an instrument after waking up is quite committed. Must be a passion of yours to play bass. Good stuff to have a hobby you are passionate about and practice a lot in.
mirin'

its a habit

you say -end it- at the end of the day. Do you feel the most depressed/negative in the evenings before you go to bed?

yeah because its after talking with a girl i cant fuck :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
well I wake up beat my dick Rot and go to sleep that's pretty much it

• JFL
you wake up and get sun exposure, you sit on a balcony, go for a walk outside, or something? Sit in front of your window in the sun?

you shower twice a day, interesting. I am assuming 'simple shower' in the morning means something like only showering with water, no shampoo, conditioner, soap. Cold shower?

Interesting to shower twice a day tbh. What's the reason?
i get sun exposure from sitting on my balcony, for the two showers i do one cold with shampoo in the morning and one hot without anything in the evening, helps me to wake up and relax

• +1
Reactions: albanian_chad and MoggerGaston
Wake up
Eat
Listen to music
Go for a walk
Work out
Eat
Drink water
Go to work
Come back
Sleep

Ideal chill Florida lifestyle

• JFL
I either sleep in the couch or bed depending how I feel, so wake up, walk the dog, go to work, come home, make food, play games, read book, make food again, work out, play games in between those things, sleep

• +1
Alarm wakes me up
Sleep in for like an hour anyway
Go to uni
Have a brutal cortisol spike
Feel nauseous on the walk home, keep cursing and scowling thinking about my life. Try staring at women to kid myself into believing I’m confident. Realise the futility of this and have a mental breakdown on the street.
Sit on a park bench to calm down.
Get home and eat.
Try to get 20k steps in. If I can’t be bothered walking I go swimming.
Read before bed if i have the energy

If no uni I go to the gym in the morning

• +1
Reactions: bxdri and MoggerGaston
When I wake up I think about ending my life
Same. My suicidal/depressive tendencies are strongest in the morning, then taper off during the day. I feel best at night, at the end of my day.

Similar for u?

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이
if its a work day breakfast work back to home eat dinner watch some stupid shit or here if its off day replace work with working out and thats about it

• +1
i just play for myself. i want to become the ultimate jester

its a habit

yeah because its after talking with a girl i cant fuck :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
stop talking with girls since they make you feel so bad tbh.

find other social interaction the evening, friends, family, which makes you feel good instead

I either sleep in the couch or bed depending how I feel, so wake up, walk the dog, go to work, come home, make food, play games, read book, make food again, work out, play games in between those things, sleep
mirin' that you have a pet.

I think it's good for routine and mental health to have a pet to care about. Thinking of getting one myself.

what games do you play?

wake up
train to uni
workout
study
classes
observing people/socializing
go home
watch anime
sleep

in between all of those events I’m on .org

• +1
Same. My suicidal/depressive tendencies are strongest in the morning, then taper off during the day. I feel best at night, at the end of my day.

Similar for u?
Yes, but really I’m depressed all the time

• +1