Describe this please

future chadlite

future chadlite

tale anal
One day I wake up and look at myself in the mirror and I'm very happy to see what I see, grateful that I'm not fucking retarded and my whole day is alright, everything seems fine
The second day I wake up and look at the mirror, i literally hate what I see, I hate my nose my face my everything, I start to question life.
and this cycle keeps repeating itself, i lose motivation and everything looks pointless, all of a sudden I look in the mirror go damn, i'm not even close to ugly why tf am ithinking like this.
has anyone ever experienced this?, it's like being on MDMA, ou're happy and shit until it starts to come down and you feel like shit about everything

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx and jefferson
Bipolar maybe

Bipolar maybe
days where i'm feeling low a comment like this would make me feel bad about myself, but now im kinda happy with myself so i dismiss it

days where i'm feeling low a comment like this would make me feel bad about myself, but now im kinda happy with myself so i dismiss it
what do you mean? i dont understand you

what do you mean? i dont understand you
if i was feeling low and i read your comment saying bipolar maybe, i would feel like shit, i would say things like tthis "im a failure, im fucking bipolar, retarded, ugly" but now it seems to have no effect at all

Your mind is trying to trick you into believing you're not as ugly as you really are so you wont suicide. Basic survival instinct

Your mind is trying to trick you into believing you're not as ugly as you really are so you wont suicide. Basic survival instinct
So you are basically saying that his survival instincts don‘t function on certain days? :unsure:

This happens to me a lot too. It depends on my mood and also on what I did before (watching a series with gl males for example) or on what I thought before I watched myself in the mirror. It’s also depending on your motivation level how harsh you look at yourself. Sometimes your brain compares your face subconsciously with the images of other men you have in your mind. The other day I was looking at haircuts on google pictures and some of them had really good chins. I felt bad when I saw my chin later on the same day and made a thread about it. Now when I look at it again it looks alright.

• +1
Reactions: future chadlite
One day I wake up and look at myself in the mirror and I'm very happy to see what I see, grateful that I'm not fucking retarded and my whole day is alright, everything seems fine
The second day I wake up and look at the mirror, i literally hate what I see, I hate my nose my face my everything, I start to question life.
and this cycle keeps repeating itself, i lose motivation and everything looks pointless, all of a sudden I look in the mirror go damn, i'm not even close to ugly why tf am ithinking like this.
has anyone ever experienced this?, it's like being on MDMA, ou're happy and shit until it starts to come down and you feel like shit about everything

How old are you? I used to do this a couple of years ago alot while my brain was developing

When I wake up I turn on my front camera and get depressed.

I was just thinking about this a few days ago, lol.

I like what i see in the mirror all the time

I like what i see in the mirror all the time
396.jpg

Yeah, i get it.

There are just days when my confidence is so high i literally think i can become a model jfl, those cycles usually last a week or two at most then i'm back to reality and see myself in the mirror and just get depressed. Now, even when depressed i never think "it's over" or things like that it's just that my flaws become much clearer to me and subside after a certain period of time.

Tbh the past couples of days i have been happy with what i see in the mirror and stomach is full because of eating good food

This is what happens when you look in the mirror everyday.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
So you are basically saying that his survival instincts don‘t function on certain days? :unsure:

This happens to me a lot too. It depends on my mood and also on what I did before (watching a series with gl males for example) or on what I thought before I watched myself in the mirror. It’s also depending on your motivation level how harsh you look at yourself. Sometimes your brain compares your face subconsciously with the images of other men you have in your mind. The other day I was looking at haircuts on google pictures and some of them had really good chins. I felt bad when I saw my chin later on the same day and made a thread about it. Now when I look at it again it looks alright.
exactly this
This is what happens when you look in the mirror everyday.
i spend a lot of time in the mirror

Yess when i get zero iois in public or when i have acne for some reason i feel suicidal. But when i get iois/interest in public i feel like chad

our minds play tricks on us. only thing that matter is sex from females