Describe your concret looksmaxing goals

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
There have already been polls about general looksmaxing goals like slaying, improving self confidence, statusmaxxing. What about the concret goals / dreams you wanna achieve tho?

My concret looksmaxing goals (I'll probably be 30 by the time all my envisioned looksmaxing procedures are done) :

1. To keep living as a young man for another 5 years.
2. To date or slay several psl 5+ slim fit girls that are around 19-24 years old.
3. To settle down with a psl 5.5-6 slim fit girl that is 25 years old once I turn 35 (inspiration taken from a surgerycel from here who's still dating a 23 y.o. chick in his late 30s).
4. To instamaxx starting from 5k followers (have about 650 atm).
5. To move to another country, leave my past completely behind and commence a brand new life.

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
mog

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Oueyy
one of your life goals in general should be learning how to spell concrete correctly.

Tbh all I care about rn is heightmaxxing. Over for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163 and Warlow
lose bf and then see what to do

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
There have already been polls about general looksmaxing goals like slaying, improving self confidence, statusmaxxing. What about the concret goals / dreams you wanna achieve tho?

My concret looksmaxing goals (I'll probably be 30 by the time all my envisioned looksmaxing procedures are done) :

1. To keep living as a young man for another 5 years.
2. To date or slay several psl 5+ slim fit girls that are around 19-24 years old.
3. To settle down with a psl 5.5-6 slim fit girl that is 25 years old once I turn 35 (inspiration taken from a surgerycel from here who's still dating a 23 y.o. chick in his late 30s).
4. To instamaxx starting from 5k followers (have about 650 atm).
5. To move to another country, leave my past completely behind and commence a brand new life.

Edit : Misread question

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
1. Come across as lively/sharp/fit
2. Settle down in mainland Europe with >4PSL small nosed petite woman same age as me before I turn 35 (South of France preferably)
3. Have a strong social network to live life on ez mode, save/invest for early retirement with good mental health to play the piano and grow nectarines (legitamately I love nectarines)

Ripped body
Rich as fuck
And a non whore gf

roidmax and slap hairsystem

=profit

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot