How to friendmaxx and how it affects your dating life, no lifers GTFIH

Lokki

Lokki

Recognising patterns
This is a guide to friendmaxxing and how your friend group actually affects your social life, mental wellness and dating life

People often times forget how important your friends actually are to your whole life. Throughout this guide i will have real life examples of things that have happened to me, ways to make friends and how to choose them properly.

IF YOU ARE NOT INTERESTED IN MY PERSONAL OPINIONS, SKIP THE SPOILERS

Here is a spoiler containing all of the friend groups throughout my life I will be using in this thread

All of these friendgroups will be referred to by their assigned name in this thread, for example friend group 1.

FRIEND GROUP 1:

The friend group i spent my elementary school with. The friend group was 5 guys from my class, who I spent 6 years being friends with.

FRIEND GROUP 2:

A friend group where I never really felt included. Started in 7th grade, and im maybe even still in it. It has so many differnt people in it i cant even count all of them.

FRIEND GROUP 3:

A friend group that i got in 8th grade. Most people hate me there, some are kind of neutral. Im only there because of my friend. Its just 10 people from a single class.

FRIEND GROUP 4:

The least important friend group for this thread because i barely hang out with them. They are all my teammates in Volleyball but i only hang out with them in our training and games and other trips.

FRIEND GROUP 5:

The friend group I am with right now when im writing this in school. The best friend group for my mental health, it has around 12 people in total. Theyre all losers, but nice guys.

HOW IT AFFECTS YOUR DATING LIFE:

In a good friendgroup for dating, its normal that people inside the friend group get to be in contact with girls who wouldnt even bother talking to you ever in their lives, but just because maybe one guy In your friendgroup gets girls and thats why they now talk to you.

Experience with friend group 1:

In the 5th grade because of me being good friends with my classmates, my classmate who also became my best friend asked me to 2 man missions a lot and I got to kiss this hot HTB so many times, 5th grade me was so fucking happy

Now I hate that bitch

Experience with friend group 2:

This one MTB is like being nice to me only because I hang out with people from that friend group. This is not much and important at all, but im not even good friends with anyone in that group so its still a plus for me

In a bad friendgroup for dating, girls might actually not talk to you because your friendgroup is so bad and full of losers that they get disgusted by it and decide not to talk to you even if they otherwise would do it. This also goes the other way around, since your friendgroup might actually not allow you to date some girl if they think she is annoying or just a bad person.

I wanted to fuck this whore at 6th grade school camp and she tried to do it. She had been touching my dick for a long time and smacking my ass. I was so fucking close to fucking her but the people from my friend group started hating on her for being a whore and later on I didn't fuck her in the camp, but I got to do a lot shit with her I was still Glad enough to do with her

Still, I would have wanted to fuck her:feelscry:

One way to make sure your friendgroup wont interfere with you being with a girl in any way is just not being friends with them. If that isnt possible or you dont want to do that, try not to tell them you are seeing any girl.

thats the solution if you dont want to stop talking with her. But in the end, you need to choose just one if the friendgroup doesnt like her or she doesnt like the friend group.

Either her or your friends.

HOW FRIENDS INFLUENCE YOUR MENTAL HEALTH

Some friends "Bully" or make fun of you in a friendly way. Sometimes, its hard to detect when the bullying is genuine and not just being friends.
One guy from my friend group 1 was my only friend in the 7th grade. He was depressed since 4th grade and very violent, but every time I had told my mom that he was being violent or making fun of me she just called it being friends.

she gaslighted me into believing that he was just being friendly. He drove me into a depression and i became suicidal.

later my mom found me and hims messages and she started crying, because she realised how much he had actually bullied me. It can easily seem like being friends with you, but in reality it can be bullying

of course this is a really fucking known thing and everyone here thinks that im retarded for having to tell you, but most likely all of you have atleast one bully you dont know about. Try showing someone, preferably a female what you and your possible bully talk about. Foids are genuinely good at seeing when someone is bullying you.

Also friends influence you in a good way. They can make you constantly happier, make your life have a meaning. They are important for almost everything. Every time you need an opinion on something, you can ask them. They can also help you hardmaxx if they are good friends.

My friend group 5 has helped me get rid of my depression completely. They are literally the best, I just play CS2 with them all day and they still make me happier. Everyone needs friends like them, even though they are losers that have made all girls uninterested in me

And now finally the part thats most important about this thread...

FRIENDMAXXING AND HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR FRIENDSHIPS

Getting friends is not necessarily hard. All it really takes is for you to need to be in constant contact with someone, like a coworker or a classmate. Those are the easiest friendships, since nobody benefits if you dont want to be friends with someone at school or work.

From my personal opinion, the best way to friendmaxx is to try not to force it. Try not to act like youre desperate to get a friend. Act like it's a normal situation, like the person doesnt mean the world to you but also that he still matters to you.

A good example for the friendless gymcels in here is when youre at a gym and see that someone goes benching, ask if they need a spot or if someones at a machine you dont even want to do, ask them how many sets they have left and hope they say something like 2-4 sets or even better, let you work In with them. 75% guaranteed change of getting a friend.

Another example for youngcels at school is if youre in class and want friends, if youre sitting next to someone in class try to talk to them about literally anything. If they respond in a positive way, you have a 60% change of making friends.

A third example for 9-5cels is that at work, if youre inexperienced ask some coworker for help and then try to joke with them about something. This has a 40-80% success rate depending where you work at and how old you are compared to the person youre talking to. Also if youre more experience, ask some less Experienced worked if they need help. This has a 25% success rate.

There are plenty of more ways to friendmaxx but Here's just a few examples.

Tl:dr: if you want to friendmaxx, you need to try not to force it. Be natural, because you need friends for everything. Mental health, social life, dating life. They are extremely important.

If this doesnt win @Master VIP giveaway I dont know what will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, EliteAsco, silencio and 5 others
@maxxmclooks @northern mogger @LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
This is a guide to friendmaxxing and how your friend group actually affects your social life, mental wellness and dating life

People often times forget how important your friends actually are to your whole life. Throughout this guide i will have real life examples of things that have happened to me, ways to make friends and how to choose them properly.

Here is a spoiler containing all of the friend groups throughout my life I will be using in this thread

All of these friendgroups will be referred to by their assigned name in this thread, for example friend group 1.

FRIEND GROUP 1:

The friend group i spent my elementary school with. The friend group was 5 guys from my class, who I spent 6 years being friends with.

FRIEND GROUP 2:

A friend group where I never really felt included. Started in 7th grade, and im maybe even still in it. It has so many differnt people in it i cant even count all of them.

FRIEND GROUP 3:

A friend group that i got in 8th grade. Most people hate me there, some are kind of neutral. Im only there because of my friend. Its just 10 people from a single class.

FRIEND GROUP 4:

The least important friend group for this thread because i barely hang out with them. They are all my teammates in Volleyball but i only hang out with them in our training and games and other trips.

FRIEND GROUP 5:

The friend group I am with right now when im writing this in school. The best friend group for my mental health, it has around 12 people in total. Theyre all losers, but nice guys.

In a good friendgroup for dating, its normal that people inside the friend group get to be in contact with girls who wouldnt even bother talking to you ever in their lives, but just because maybe one guy In your friendgroup gets girls and thats why they now talk to you.

In the 5th grade because of me being good friends with my classmates, my classmate who also became my best friend asked me to 2 man missions a lot and I got to kiss this hot HTB so many times, 5th grade me was so fucking happy

Now I hate that bitch

This one MTB is like being nice to me only because I hang out with people from that friend group. This is not much and important at all, but im not even good friends with anyone in that group so its still a plus for me

In a bad friendgroup for dating, girls might actually not talk to you because your friendgroup is so bad and full of losers that they get disgusted by it and decide not to talk to you even if they otherwise would do it. This also goes the other way around, since your friendgroup might actually not allow you to date some girl if they think she is annoying or just a bad person.

I wanted to fuck this whore at 6th grade school camp and she tried to do it. She had been touching my dick for a long time and smacking my ass. I was so fucking close to fucking her but the people from my friend group started hating on her for being a whore and later on I didn't fuck her in the camp, but I got to do a lot shit with her I was still Glad enough to do with her

One way to make sure your friendgroup wont interfere with you being with a girl in any way is just not being friends with them. If that isnt possible or you dont want to do that, try not to tell them you are seeing any girl.

thats the solution if you dont want to stop talking with her. But in the end, you need to choose just one if the friendgroup doesnt like her or she doesnt like the friend group.

Some friends "Bully" or make fun of you in a friendly way. Sometimes, its hard to detect when the bullying is genuine and not just being friends.
One guy from my friend group 1 was my only friend in the 7th grade. He was depressed since 4th grade and very violent, but every time I had told my mom that he was being violent or making fun of me she just called it being friends.

she gaslighted me into believing that he was just being friendly. He drove me into a depression and i became suicidal.

later my mom found me and hims messages and she started crying, because she realised how much he had actually bullied me. It can easily seem like being friends with you, but in reality it can be bullying

of course this is a really fucking known thing and everyone here thinks that im retarded for having to tell you, but most likely all of you have atleast one bully you dont know about. Try showing someone, preferably a female what you and your possible bully talk about. Foids are genuinely good at seeing when someone is bullying you.

Also friends influence you in a good way. They can make you constantly happier, make your life have a meaning. They are important for almost everything. Every time you need an opinion on something, you can ask them. They can also help you hardmaxx if they are good friends.

My friend group 5 has helped me get rid of my depression completely. They are literally the best, I just play CS2 with them all day and they still make me happier. Everyone needs friends like them, even though they are losers that have made all girls uninterested in me

Getting friends is not necessarily hard. All it really takes is for you to need to be in constant contact with someone, like a coworker or a classmate. Those are the easiest friendships, since nobody benefits if you dont want to be friends with someone at school or work.

From my personal opinion, the best way to friendmaxx is to try not to force it. Try not to act like youre desperate to get a friend. Act like it's a normal situation, like the person doesnt mean the world to you but also that he still matters to you.

A good example for the friendless gymcels in here is when youre at a gym and see that someone goes benching, ask if they need a spot or if someones at a machine you dont even want to do, ask them how many sets they have left and hope they say something like 2-4 sets or even better, let you work In with them. 75% guaranteed change of getting a friend.

Another example for youngcels at school is if youre in class and want friends, if youre sitting next to someone in class try to talk to them about literally anything. If they respond in a positive way, you have a 60% change of making friends.

A third example for 9-5cels is that at work, if youre inexperienced ask some coworker for help and then try to joke with them about something. This has a 40-80% success rate depending where you work at and how old you are compared to the person youre talking to. Also if youre more experience, ask some less Experienced worked if they need help. This has a 25% success rate.

Tl:dr: if you want to friendmaxx, you need to try not to force it. Be natural, because you need friends for everything. Mental health, social life, dating life. They are extremely important.

FRIEND GROUP 1:

FRIEND GROUP 2:

FRIEND GROUP 3:

FRIEND GROUP 4:

FRIEND GROUP 5:

Now I hate that bitch

Sorry bro + Dnrd

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, LooksThinker and Lokki
bro thought this thread is gonna get lifetime VIP :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, incel194012940, silencio and 5 others
wtf is this hamza shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horsefacin, itsherlossNVM, BecomingHuman and 1 other person
friendmax hahahahhahahahahahahhahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horsefacin, Clqs, Shkreliii and 1 other person
  • +1
dnr nigga

• +1
Reactions: AscendOrRopemaxx, Lokki and Shkreliii
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, Lokki, Shkreliii and 1 other person
This is a solid post

Nice job op but i stopped reading once i saw you had 5 different friend groups

Obviously miles more nt than me
if you are not nt you are not nt, there is nothing you can do about ur autism. You cant just friendmax

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
if you are not nt you are not nt, there is nothing you can do about ur autism. You cant just friendmax
I doubt i have autism but i have very very bad social skills
IMG 6273

Left is nt and right is nd, look at the DRASTIC drop in social vs everything else

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
Meaning if i try hard i can become Enn Tee

Ofcourse you can, but only 10% or less manage to do it

red, decent thread

• +1
Reactions: itsherlossNVM and Lokki
Still don't have friends

I know autists who have a lot of friends, you just need to look for people as non nt as you

I know autists who have a lot of friends, you just need to look for people as non nt as you
iam nt and i have no autism, if you are autistic its over for you

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and Lokki
I just realised this doesnt include pictures so it doesnt count, its fucking over:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Master Can this still count or do I have to forcibly include photos in it?

I just realised this doesnt include pictures so it doesnt count, its fucking over:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

@Master Can this still count or do I have to forcibly include photos in it?
nigger give uuuppp hahahahhahahahahah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horsefacin and Lokki
nigger give uuuppp hahahahhahahahahah
Im fucking roping I spent 6 FUCKING HOURS WRITING THIS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well atleast if there is some non nt aspie who cant get friends, his day will be better since he realises he can use this thread to make friends

• +1
Reactions: lestoa

FRIEND GROUP 1:

FRIEND GROUP 2:

FRIEND GROUP 3:

FRIEND GROUP 4:

FRIEND GROUP 5:

Now I hate that bitch

This is a lie. You don't need friends for mental health or dating life.

Look, I married a woman who was the manager at my workplace, where I was the absolute black sheep among my co workers and it was known I had no friends outside of work. I had actually killed a cat in the men's bathrooms at that workplace. Was more of like an accident involving self defense, but you can imagine the damage it did to my reputation.

The difference though between me and someone else who has no friends is I can look people in the eye and have never really given a damn about what anyone has thought. Being a pariah has never robbed me of my ability to influence people.

So from 18 to 36 years old I've only ever had acquaintances in real life. Never any friends. Never had an effect on my mental health. The belief that it does makes men confused and weak.

Stop being like women and worrying about what you're supposed to have and how you're supposed to feel. Just live your lives and be happy.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and future_
Blud thought he is gonna get best of the best :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, moreroidsmoredates and Lokki
Blud thought he is gonna get best of the best :lul:
Eiku luulin että saisin ilmaisen vipin masterin giveawaysta

Sitten luin säännöt uudestaan ja tajusin liian myöhään että mun threadista puuttuu kuva jonka takia se diskataan, ohi:feelscry:

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksThinker

• +1
Reactions: TheParkinSon and Lokki
Go er Chad I will ascend as a friendless incel

• JFL
dnr but yeah i need to freindmaxx

• +1
solid thread OP, kind of water but at the end of the day your network defines ur social value. can’t hope to slay if ur a nobody

• +1
Still ended up being left on sent :lul:
You must meet their looks threshold in order for them to interact with you. If you're a sub5 it is a matter of how much they benefit from you.

Im fucking roping I spent 6 FUCKING HOURS WRITING THIS:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Well atleast if there is some non nt aspie who cant get friends, his day will be better since he realises he can use this thread to make friends
Nigga copypasted a hamza transcript and thought he could get lifetime vip

• JFL
Reactions: Lokki and autistic_tendencies
friends will back stab you when the time is right

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin and Lokki
austin dunham ass shit

jose zunigger ass advice