Describe your ideal romance

Magical Apple

Magical Apple

Wisest
I am in the countryside for the summer working as a handsome barrista.
1632967426 ong1 1

5d0895e1cd903 5d0894cacacc3 1826432204

One day I meet a woman 7 years older than me who has come to the countryside after a failed relationship with some boring lame uncle who feels insecure about her career.

Dai Si 2

she has a cold personality, is in very good control of her emotions and ignores guys who try to buy her heart with money. Her family is strict and has always pushed her to achieve. She meets me and is taken aback by my mysterious aloof, chang, badboy persona.

Jzq4esvivhr81

She gets so flustered by my insane kpopmaxxed prettyboy aesthetics that one day she leaves her stuff in the cafe and I have to bring it out to her which she awkwardly accepts and this is how we get to know each other. She feels a strange combination of raw attraction and protective maternal instinct towards me cause of my edgy wong kar wai movie sadboy vibes. You see I'm the type of guy who drink straight bourbon and doesn't even show signs of being drunk.

FPMvzq8VgAEVwVy

At first she tries to pretend she isn't interested in me because she is scared but after a while she gives in and starts to pursue me. She is cold to everyone else but is warm and caring to me.

Tumblr 507a859ccb7eb5ff73181b247512d241 6dd13f9b 1280

@Saranghae @JBcollector

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 16474, Deleted member 1209 and 1 other person
We meet up and she doesn’t lie about anything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Untrinsic, 6’1cel and Magical Apple
Incel tales

• JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple
Nice could make a tv show out of it or a novel

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and Magical Apple
My ideal romance involves me being stuck with a 13 year old on a remote tropical island

• JFL
the movie before sunrise

• Love it
She's still fucking the uncle:
16868.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and Magical Apple
She's still fucking the uncle:
16868.jpg
Well the uncle isn't in the story anymore. She left him because he cheated and then tried to make it up by marrying her and buying her expensive shit. But she had a strong sense of honor and told him to fuck off and never see her again. This was the only guy she dated before and it was only for about 2 years. She isn't a shameless bitch.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and JBcollector
Not wanting to date teenagers is unnatural and a mental illness a sign of Jewish Indoctrination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Magical Apple
I am in the countryside for the summer working as a handsome barrista.
View attachment 1871213

View attachment 1871203

One day I meet a woman 7 years older than me who has come to the countryside after a failed relationship with some boring lame uncle who feels insecure about her career.

View attachment 1871199

she has a cold personality, is in very good control of her emotions and ignores guys who try to buy her heart with money. Her family is strict and has always pushed her to achieve. She meets me and is taken aback by my mysterious aloof, chang, badboy persona.

View attachment 1871202

She gets so flustered by my insane kpopmaxxed prettyboy aesthetics that one day she leaves her stuff in the cafe and I have to bring it out to her which she awkwardly accepts and this is how we get to know each other. She feels a strange combination of raw attraction and protective maternal instinct towards me cause of my edgy wong kar wai movie sadboy vibes. You see I'm the type of guy who drink straight bourbon and doesn't even show signs of being drunk.

View attachment 1871210

At first she tries to pretend she isn't interested in me because she is scared but after a while she gives in and starts to pursue me. She is cold to everyone else but is warm and caring to me.

View attachment 1871211

@Saranghae @JBcollector
Bro made a fictive romance short-story

• Love it