desi women and boricuas only respect me when I have a beard

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
they are nice to me and don't ballbust me with their behaviour or facial expressions.but when I'm shaven they do.

these women only register hypermasculine men I guess,everyone else is not even a man to them.maybe thats why they go for black guys alot.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Deleted member 15827 and FailedNormieManlet
DESI women belong to tall broad white chads like myself keep coping you monkey boy nobody wants you or your kind filth scum Latino arab thing-thing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SPFromNY914, Venomkore, hebbewem and 2 others
they are nice to me and don't ballbust me with their behaviour or facial expressions.but when I'm shaven they do.

these women only register hypermasculine men I guess,everyone else is not even a man to them.maybe thats why they go for black guys alot.
same i only go for black guys

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
will u fuck me sir
If your a pooooojeeta who doesn’t look like shit which 90% of them do JFL then yeah if your top 10% of your race :dafuckfeels:

I’m open to any and all ethnic pussy there needs to be an ethnic tinder called “non whites meet” so I can go there and slay all ethnic whores

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Chadpreetmaybe and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Venomkore and PrinceLuenLeoncur
DESI women belong to tall broad white chads like myself keep coping you monkey boy nobody wants you or your kind filth scum Latino arab thing-thing
relax weird black nerd that admitted he looks facially feminine.I want black woman,maybe desi wife too to add to my 4 wives but I generally do not like desi women because of their personalities.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Yeah Desi women are not gynocentric whores like cúmskins who only like low T narrow frame femboys. I love it here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I dont look latino lol I look levantine even shaven though more ambigous so could be french too.

I look levantine arab.also i have 0% latin american blood,just alot of romance ethnicity genes in me.I'm mostly black and white.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
relax weird black nerd that admitted he looks facially feminine.I want black woman,maybe desi wife too to add to my 4 wives but I generally do not like desi women because of their personalities.
Disgusting niggy nogger trying to use that faggot larp that I’m black when we both know I ain’t you dumb spic Arab dog. DESI women and black women ARE PROPERTY OF WHITE CAWRK NEVER FORGET THIS

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Yeah Desi women are not gynocentric whores like cúmskins who only like low T narrow frame femboys. I love it here
so desi women only like and respect the masculine look?I've noticed that.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
do u think i wud make a good girl
Tbh if I were a girl I’d be stacylite if my sisters are anything to go off :feelswhy::feelsrope: funny that how my sisters were saved from inceldom due to having pussy and pretty faces whilst I am incel due to prettyboy skull JFL at least I look masc with facial hair and I’m hairy af. My other brothers are tall and look masc And millennials so they don’t suffer from the faggot new zoomer shit we go through

• JFL
Disgusting niggy nogger trying to use that faggot larp that I’m black when we both know I ain’t you dumb spic Arab dog. DESI women and black women ARE PROPERTY OF WHITE CAWRK NEVER FORGET THIS
yeah,I'm a niggarab(nigga arab)and i love it.would never wanna be a white soyboy.I am glad i look like a geber mujahid.I also look like the depictions of Jesus(a.s)with a beard,according to 3 people.

• JFL
so desi women only like and respect the masculine look?I've noticed that.
Yeah most Desi women dont respect femboys unless they're 14yo. I've never seen any of my friend choosing a femboy over high T mogger.

Screenshot 20220409 221025  01
Screenshot 20220409 221057  01
Screenshot 20220409 221043  01

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Tbh if I were a girl I’d be stacylite if my sisters are anything to go off :feelswhy::feelsrope: funny that how my sisters were saved from inceldom due to having pussy and pretty faces whilst I am incel due to prettyboy skull JFL at least I look masc with facial hair and I’m hairy af. My other brothers are tall and look masc And millennials so they don’t suffer from the faggot new zoomer shit we go through
do ur sisters date curries who are 5'5....:forcedsmile:

• So Sad
do ur sisters date curries who are 5'5....:forcedsmile:
One of them dates curries but he larps as black cos he’s part black or some shit even though he looks 100% dravid. The rest wouldn’t in 1 mill years JFL. Same bitch would date an Arab though until I told her I’d disown her if she ever dates those beasts (unless it’s a Yemeni or Moroccan I like them)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
One of them dates curries but he larps as black cos he’s part black or some shit even though he looks 100% dravid. The rest wouldn’t in 1 mill years JFL. Same bitch would date an Arab though until I told her I’d disown her if she ever dates those beasts (unless it’s a Yemeni or Moroccan I like them)
Does he look anything like me? JFL I would hate having sisters. Are you the 2nd son too? I am aswell lmao

Does he look anything like me? JFL I would hate having sisters. Are you the 2nd son too? I am aswell lmao
Final son :feelsrope:. Nar he is bald cel he had a lot of thick hair super top hair gentics before the Norwood reaper took his hair. That’s why she dated him XD due to his hair was like Harry styles but curry and much higher quality over for him now

• +1
Final son :feelsrope:. Nar he is bald cel he had a lot of thick hair super top hair gentics before the Norwood reaper took his hair. That’s why she dated him XD due to his hair was like Harry styles but curry and much higher quality over for him now
you must be spoiled then JFL, my youngest bro is almost 15, but I still treat him like a baby

Yeah most Desi women dont respect femboys unless they're 14yo. I've never seen any of my friend choosing a femboy over high T mogger.

View attachment 1637276View attachment 1637277View attachment 1637278
wow.that is congruent with my experience with Desi and peurto rican(boricuas)my whole life.do they love bearded masculine men and not register shaven men as men?

you see,back when i wanted a desi girl...I thought I would get them shaven cuz i look whiter but i dont think they even like white guys.

i always thought theyd like the femboy look too because the hindu gods like krishna,shiva etc are depicted as feminine looking.was i wrong?

my pakistani ex got with me when i was shaven though.but she was a gynocentric clown and very westernized and even prefered mongoloid men.

you must be spoiled then JFL, my youngest bro is almost 15, but I still treat him like a baby
Nar I ain’t spoilt but my family do let me off the most as I am not thugmaxxed like most males in my family.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Nar I ain’t spoilt but my family do let me off the most as I am not thugmaxxed like most males in my family. That curry foid I was with has gone completely AFK from SC ever since she posted that vid of her and Chaddam :feelsgah::feelsgah: do you think she got sent home and killed I havent seen a single vid of this narcie on snap chat since the cucking
did ur bros go uni and shit? maybe she posted it to annoy, maybe she blocked you?

• Hmm...
wow.that is congruent with my experience with Desi and peurto rican(boricuas)my whole life.do they love bearded masculine men and not register shaven men as men?

you see,back when i wanted a desi girl...I thought I would get them shaven cuz i look whiter but i dont think they even like white guys.

i always thought theyd like the femboy look too because the hindu gods like krishna,shiva etc are depicted as feminine looking.was i wrong?

my pakistani ex got with me when i was shaven though.but she was a gynocentric clown and very westernized and even prefered mongoloid men.
Desi women drooling for white men is just a cope theory started by white demonic clowns to feel good about themselves.

Most Desi women stay within their race but they only like high T moggers. Some young women are definitely into clean shaven femboy look but they're minority. Most of my female friends only date high T moggers.

Suprisingly 100% of my female friends like men with deep voice. Even on bumble most girls like deep voice and broad shoulders and such masculine traits

Masculine maxxing is the best way to get a Desi Stacy

• Love it
Reactions: Anyanglover
did ur bros go uni and shit? maybe she posted it to annoy, maybe she blocked you?
Nar only Me lol one is rich due to inheritance and has gone off the grid which has pissed my dad off lmfao:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Nar she never posted it to annoy me bro she doesn’t think like that she is a foid they move on fast AF and hop on another chad to another chad all women do this. Whenever you leave a girl understand within one month she will be with another man

• +1
  • +1
Desi women drooling for white men is just a cope theory started by white demonic clowns to feel good about themselves.

Most Desi women stay within their race but they only like high T moggers. Some young women are definitely into clean shaven femboy look but they're minority. Most of my female friends only date high T moggers.

Suprisingly 100% of my female friends like men with deep voice. Even on bumble most girls like deep voice and broad shoulders and such masculine traits

yeah every desi women I knew did not like white white guys but only the south euros if they were masc.I only knew muslim ones though I didnt know hindu women had the same tastes.

most desi women are staceys to me anyway

latinas are just like desi and muslimaaat in this regard.I guess its the female fitrah?

aaw that sucks,I dont have a deep voice.

Nar only Me lol one is rich due to inheritance and has gone off the grid which has pissed my dad off lmfao:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:. Nar she never posted it to annoy me bro she doesn’t think like that she is a foid they move on fast AF and hop on another chad to another chad all women do this. Whenever you leave a girl understand within one month she will be with another man
are you not fully related jfl? You did not become a thug, you failure JFL!

Oh right it was the month after, okay fair. Yeah she probably is dead JFL. What does she even look like? Did you send me pic of her before?

Then why do they simp for my white ass then coper
are you not fully related jfl? You did not become a thug, you failure JFL!

Oh right it was the month after, okay fair. Yeah she probably is dead JFL. What does she even look like? Did you send me pic of her before?
I wonder how her family went all the way across the nation to get her and fuck her up in curryland :feelskek:. I sent you a vid of her i need a new bitch to cancel out these memories as my latest sexual memories are from that time. Even the China woman I fucked I don’t even think about the sex or what I did with her it’s as if it never happened JFL. halfsiblings being a thug is peasantry my family look down on such scum

• JFL
my malaysian Desi said levantine men with ebards were the most objectively attractive to her,she saw them in makkah.

but she also said she wanted to amrry a black guy coz they were the most masculine.desi women def like the masc look lol she hated shaven face.and she said she would never marry a mongoloid man cuz they look more feminine than caucasoid women even.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Then why do they simp for my white ass then coper

I wonder how her family went all the way across the nation to get her and fuck her up in curryland :feelskek:. I sent you a vid of her i need a new bitch to cancel out these memories as my latest sexual memories are from that time. Even the China woman I fucked I don’t even think about the sex or what I did with her it’s as if it never happened JFL. halfsiblings being a thug is peasantry my family look down on such scum
send again, i forgot what she looked like tb.

You are so whipped over this curry, you are white you can do better cracker. Go be with your woman blue eyed devil. JFL at the idea of her being married to some villager in India.

Half sibling thugs jfl. are ur bros slayers?

• JFL
:lul::lul::lul: "Sheboons" don't want you according to statistics.

Last edited: