Design session with Eppley

I’m forward grown but still incel that girls ghost for recessed black and Asian guys
Lol imagine wasting 50k :fuk: @OOGABOOGA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Anyone know what happened to this guy?

Biggest botch I've seen on this site and wtf is wrong with people hyping his result up? these niggas retarded?

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude and SubhumanCurrycel
So is Eppley also a write off? For fuck sake, soon there will be no looksmaxing options at all. It truly is over.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, Deprived and Deleted member 14978
Does anybody knows the size specifications of saiyan's cheek implants?

Holy fuck what a retard:lul:

• +1
Reactions: bogii
shit dude went over the whole thread, never gonna do any jaw surgery poor op :feelswah:

beard fraud is better for me :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Prinz Eugen
ok found this nigga

He seems to have been really pushing towards his modelling aspirations doesnt seem to be successful tho:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

he might have gotten his zygo implants removed or shaved down atleast

and his jaw looks also less wide

All in all he looks like an aged silightly worse version of himself presurgery

He really fucked up his lips too

Attachments

• 20220325_124634.jpg
    20220325_124634.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20220325_124651.jpg
    20220325_124651.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, MadTwatter, Anchor_Ship and 2 others
ok found this nigga

He seems to have been really pushing towards his modelling aspirations doesnt seem to be successful tho:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

he might have gotten his zygo implants removed or shaved down atleast

and his jaw looks also less wide

All in all he looks like an aged silightly worse version of himself presurgery

He really fucked up his lips too
thin lips look so bad

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude, SubhumanCurrycel, Truemaxxer and 1 other person
I found him and apparently nothing botched ;

I found him and apparently nothing botched ;

beard looks really good on him but kinda fake through transplant, I would say he had been better of without surgeries poor guy

I would say he had been better of without surgeries poor guy
cope. he's a lot better. his before looks like a slim-faced twink.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Warlow and bogii
just look at his Instagram profil picture man it looks giga fake
that is his before face with fillers. he explained that. he has lip fillers too on that photo.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator and bogii
He's coping with implants, fillers and a beard transplant when he actually needs bimax with ccwr. Should've fixed his recession and downward growth first and then slapped small jaw and cheek implants on top. Even then he'll probably always look off due to his long midface and low fwhr but better than whatever this is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683
Brutal thread, it goes without saying OP would've benefited from Bimax (and rhino). Honestly anyone would unless they're Barrett-tier. Case in point:
1755729 pic1
2022 05 12 14 31 00616 0400

Implants completely fucked him, he looks like a tranny now:

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
How to tell if you have ression?
your upper lip should be lined up with the lower lip and chin. your upper jaw/maxilla should be projected enough so that it looks slanted instead of straight down. there's plenty of youtube videos that talk about this but most people on here would be able to tell you from your photos. i can give you advice if you want to pm me

Dude, i love that you actually went through with this. A marked improvement. You're an inspiration. If you want some advice, i would consider undereye filler. Also did you get a beard transplant (something about it seems too sharp and off)? I haven't read the entire thread honestly. Another thing is that you should 1000000% change your hair back to this...
View attachment 805683

That wild greasy look makes you look really really non NT.
He looked so much better before and the entire surgery was an awful mistake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
Brutal thread, it goes without saying OP would've benefited from Bimax (and rhino). Honestly anyone would unless they're Barrett-tier. Case in point:
View attachment 1677072View attachment 1677073

Implants completely fucked him, he looks like a tranny now:
View attachment 1677075
I’m starting to think that in most cases any surgery that isn’t something jaw related (bimax, genio, Sarpe etc), a rhinoplasty or a hair transplant is just comeplete and utter cope and 100% not worth the risk

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I’m starting to think that in most cases any surgery that isn’t something jaw related (bimax, genio, Sarpe etc), a rhinoplasty or a hair transplant is just comeplete and utter cope and 100% not worth the risk
I’m sure if he opted for MSE + Bimax + Genio then followed up with jaw angles the result would have been a lot more aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I’m sure if he opted for MSE + Bimax + Genio then followed up with jaw angles the result would have been a lot more aesthetic
Yeah probably…

Or he could’ve just hit the gym , maxxed out his instagram and enjoyed a life of validation and slaying for a few years at least.

Basically he should’ve done anything else aside from what he did

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: infini, Pumanator and LightSkinNoob
Yeah probably…

Or he could’ve just hit the gym , maxxed out his instagram and enjoyed a life of validation and slaying for a few years at least.

Basically he should’ve done anything else aside from what he did
From he Instagram he seems gay, tbh maybe the uncanny looks is appreciated in his community. I also am a firm believer gym is irrelevant/very marginal for SMV

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
From he Instagram he seems gay, tbh maybe the uncanny looks is appreciated in his community. I also am a firm believer gym is irrelevant/very marginal for SMV
Imo he looks objectively worse not just uncanny in the last pic

Gym ascends SMV so hard it’s not even funny imo

Regardless I’d say this is probably the worst surgery result / biggest botch I’ve seen so far on this forum

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Prinz Eugen, Oberyn and LightSkinNoob
Muh surgeries lol

I'll just say that after having custom orbital/malar implants from Eppley and seeing this result, I think Eppley has a definite "look" to his cheek implants, and it's overdone. Mine isn't nearly as bad as this, but it still has a puffy/overfilled look around the eyes. I think Eppley goes too big on projection when something more nuanced would be WAY better. I think jaws can take more augmentation than cheeks and their shape is more straightforward. Custom cheek implants impact your infraorbital rim, ogee curve, etc. etc.; way more places to throw off harmony, and people focus on that area of your face more.
Are you going to replace or have you replaced your cheek implants?

Imo he looks objectively worse not just uncanny in the last pic

Gym ascends SMV so hard it’s not even funny imo

Regardless I’d say this is probably the worst surgery result / biggest botch I’ve seen so far on this forum
Nah theres others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Nah theres others
I will be honest op was at most htn. And he wanted to be chad. Never wouldve been. And htn is not enough for psl aspies

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
I will be honest op was at most htn. And he wanted to be chad. Never wouldve been. And htn is not enough for psl aspies
The main reason why it turned out bad is because the implant design was terrible. Guaranteed to make him look bloated for 2 reasons. 1. Didn’t need the paranasal augmentation, 9/10 times white guys dont.
2. He wanted a high cheek bone look but since he has low cheekbones slapping the much material on his cheekbone just created a fat apple result.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo and Deleted member 18840
The main reason why it turned out bad is because the implant design was terrible. Guaranteed to make him look bloated for 2 reasons. 1. Didn’t need the paranasal augmentation, 9/10 times white guys dont.
2. He wanted a high cheek bone look but since he has low cheekbones slapping the much material on his cheekbone just created a fat apple result.
Paranasal augmentation will always project lower, which will take away from the ogee curve by increasing projection in the bottom area If I'm thinking. The high cheek bone look, looks bad because eppley put too much on his cheeks yup. Eppley also didn't place the cheek implant high and tight. He placed it directly on his low cheek bones, with the largest angularity being negative or in other words projecting downwards with that paranasal augmentation which only takes more away.. rather then upwards like we see in @Saiyan and @SurgerySoon who both have upward projecting zygomatic designs. There is another person, who got good results from pagoni i think. He didn't show us his scans, but you can tell from his results, pagoni placed it high and tight with upward projecting zygos and not downward.

• +1
Reactions: OnlyWs
Typical Eppley implant on a recessed face. People in this thread are suggesting him a bimax, but do you think he could have gotten away with just a bsso?

1888944 Screenshot 20200727 214408 Chrome 2

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
  • +1
Reactions: Y2J97, Deleted member 18840, Pumanator and 1 other person
@TRUE_CEL This thread should be deleted for OP. its too embarrassing

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
its a warning thread for dr Eppley the destoryer of HTNs
Partly, I think it’s more of a case study on the importance of understanding your own skull structure and how implants need to be designed to achieve your look as well as understanding what looks are possible to achieve, given your base.

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
This thread makes me sad. Poor dude spent 26k on implants when he should have done differently. He’s not worse, but for what he spend it’s not a result like sayain. Why does eppley insist on implants on recessed faces?

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude
Hello Looksmax community.

I am going to undergo a jaw wraparound and custom cheek implant with Dr.Eppley on June 11th. Today was my first design consult with Eppley and I have another chat with him on Monday. So basically I have 3 design sessions, however he doesn't count them until he sends in a design to the manufacturer, which he said he would not as he thought that I should do some more research as to what he calls the ogge curve cheeks as well as studying the jaw angle in which I want to go with over the weekend. He gave me this proposed design change today. View attachment 397542

So im going after a pretty specific result. I dont have a recessed jaw nor do I have nonexistent cheekbones. Mainly want the cheeks to appear more prominent and balance out the eye area. He said that these implants don't really make your jaw square. To be honest, it was a lot of stuff that I didn't understand as im not familiar with plastic terminology nor have I had an operation like this one. One of the models I showed him had a squared jaw that was vertically low. He said II should be aiming for something highly elevated. I'm having another chat with him on Monday. But this is the jaw and cheeks that i'm trying to achieve. View attachment 397489View attachment 397491

Forward projection and sharpness are key. Here is what I currently look like.

View attachment 397521View attachment 397523View attachment 397524View attachment 397526View attachment 397527

My aim is more pronounced mandibular angles as well as forward projection. Basically, im trying to get as close to those first models as possible. Eppley seemed to be somewhat cautious and honest as far as desired result as there is an aesthetic risk if the jaw is angled too low. Something about the tissue not fully coming over the implant. But considering that I only have probably a few chances to revise things, are the projections given to me by the scanning going to be enough to get a similar jaw to the two examples above or should I ask for more outward projection in the chin and wider projection in the mandibular? Or is that a result that is not going to be realistic with this surgery? Any advice is appreciated as I am really trying to wrap my head around this and need to know what to ask for when going for these results before Monday
brother no offense but you’re a good looking motherfucker. if you wanna scene all you need is tear trough implant, buccal fat removal and maybe a rhinoplasty. but i mean if you got money to waste and risk to take fuck it

Typical Eppley implant on a recessed face.
And just a few hours after this comment he posted another typical case. 1+ inch of plastic on the chin to mask a severely recessed face
Uhiybg

And just a few hours after this comment he posted another typical case. 1+ inch of plastic on the chin to mask a severely recessed face
View attachment 1866458

his body comp is most likely crap too imagine getting this done when you're not even remotely lean

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
View attachment 1866458
Do you have photos of how the cheek implants look? Tbey look like he placed them high and tight to the infraorbital so that should be a good result?

View attachment 1866458
He still improved his looks a lot. Maybe wearing braces for 1.5 years plus massive irreversible jaw surgery was just to hardcore for him.
Sometimes the best solution is not the most practicable.

He still improved his looks a lot. Maybe wearing braces for 1.5 years plus massive irreversible jaw surgery was just to hardcore for him.
Sometimes the best solution is not the most practicable.
You can’t be serious?

He severely looksminned himslef vs before

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
Why is a thread named design session with eppley from 2 years ago on BOTB and also 11 pages long jfl