Designing a new orthodontic appliance

people are getting their jaws sawed and you expect a magical device to pull everything up? regardless, that last gif couldn't be less unrealistic jfl
facepullers still require tons of time and patience.
New appliance.gif
Great thread, but I'm not a fan of this photoshop edit here at all.

mewing/facepullers/all that shit can't (thanfully) shorten the midface, all that can happen is foreward movement and lateral expansion.

Of course you know all of this in text form, but it looks like you don't know how to translate that in photshop.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope
So you're making this because MSE + Facemask won't achieve the same goal? @CopeAndRope

So you're making this because MSE + Facemask won't achieve the same goal? @CopeAndRope
They achieve the goal of expanding the palate and moving the maxilla forward, but keep in mind it's fucking painful and expensive. While the cost of this is ridiculous in comparison and painless.

Also, MSE + FM don't apply any force whatsoever to make the midface more compact.

Just hang yourself theory proven? :lul: :lul: :lul:

Any estimation on how long to get a mm rotation? How long for others to follow?

Any estimation on how long to get a mm rotation? How long for others to follow?

With fagga they said that the upper arch expands anteriorly (forward) by approximately 1mm per month, and it should not be forgotten that fagga patients are often particularly old, and so probably have relatively low IGF-1 levels.

Well here it is not really the same because the goal is theoretically to involve a movement of the entire maxilla, when fagga does not move the entire maxilla but grow the lower part of the maxilla. That said, I think that if you're young, and you apply a quite strong force that's what you can aim for (1mm per month).

Also I intend to build and use this device in the future, and at the same time I would inject mod GRF, Hexarelin and other things to raise my IGF-1 levels to make the process faster, theoretically, increasing IGF-1 levels is the best way to drastically increase osteoclast and osteoblast, which are responsible for bone movement.

With fagga they said that the upper arch expands anteriorly (forward) by approximately 1mm per month, and it should not be forgotten that fagga patients are often particularly old, and so probably have relatively low IGF-1 levels.

Well here it is not really the same because the goal is theoretically to involve a movement of the entire maxilla, when fagga does not move the entire maxilla but grow the lower part of the maxilla. That said, I think that if you're young, and you apply a quite strong force that's what you can aim for (1mm per month).

Also I intend to build and use this device in the future, and at the same time I would inject mod GRF, Hexarelin and other things to raise my IGF-1 levels to make the process faster, theoretically, increasing IGF-1 levels is the best way to drastically increase osteoclast and osteoblast, which are responsible for bone movement.
Osteoclast build bone and osteoblaat destroy bone into blood calcium. I dont think they make bone more malleable like vit c

I am an extreme poorcel. This is all I had to work with:
facepulling-png.139120

cold-was-the-night-png.144290

Will these work?
I'm caging at this shit man lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lorsss and CopeAndRope
I'm caging at this shit man lol
With the combined power of face pulling and roping he's going to ascend into another dimension.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Dogs
Today I made the mistake to look too much at my reflection in the mirror and I noticed my awful long midface.

So, I popped a pill of armodafinil and started brainstorming about nonsurgical ways to make my midface more compact.

I already built an appliance to displace my maxilla forward/upward. Its limitation is that it leaves the task of following the displacement of the maxilla to the other bones of the face.

View attachment 142667

This means that some bones could react later than expected, or to a lesser degree than other surrounding bones of the face, to the new position of the maxilla.
This also creates a situation where the stronger is the force applied, the quicker are the results, but also the bigger is the initial "imbalance" with the other bones.

View attachment 142690

In simple words, imagine this process as a race between your facial bones with a finish line. Your maxilla is the only one aware of this race, the other bones are all lazy fuckers sleeping all day and start "running" only when they see their brother maxilla way ahead of them. And if you apply even heavier forces on the maxilla, he's going to sprint like Usain Bolt and leave all the others behind, giving you that Duffy Duck look.
40616106365_2817134a0c_o.png

New orthodontic appliance
Here comes into play my new appliance. Not only you can apply higher forces on the maxilla without worrying about leaving your jaw behind, but you can also make that midface compact like it was supposed to be.

Basically you add to your intraoral appliance a metal (or sturdy plastic) plate under your chin. This plate is connected with a belt that will be tied behind your neck to keep the plate in place. This plate, in theory, will cause a more dramatic and quicker CCW rotation of your entire face.

The plate also has the benefit to keep your mouth shut, especially if you're facepulling while sleeping and you worry your mouth opens due to the pulling force.

Below you can see a quick sketch of how the appliance works. I'm currently searching for the right building materials to put together. As soon as I'll get it assembled, I'll post the pictures here.

View attachment 142666

P.s. Keep in mind these are theories never tested before. In these situations, you can never be sure if you're gonna succeed or fail. I only know that the body can change with the right physical forces. I'm gonna test it and report here.
@CopeAndRope is this still upto date? Any more progress? A device like that would be great

@CopeAndRope is this still upto date? Any more progress? A device like that would be great
It's on hold because I'm currently consulting to get the MSE+FP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
It's on hold because I'm currently consulting to get the MSE+FP
Please make a new thread if you find anyway to pull the mandible forwards and upwards bro

How exactly do you plan to remove excess soft tissue from the midface

Today I made the mistake to look too much at my reflection in the mirror and I noticed my awful long midface.

So, I popped a pill of armodafinil and started brainstorming about nonsurgical ways to make my midface more compact.

I already built an appliance to displace my maxilla forward/upward. Its limitation is that it leaves the task of following the displacement of the maxilla to the other bones of the face.

View attachment 142667

This means that some bones could react later than expected, or to a lesser degree than other surrounding bones of the face, to the new position of the maxilla.
This also creates a situation where the stronger is the force applied, the quicker are the results, but also the bigger is the initial "imbalance" with the other bones.

View attachment 142690

In simple words, imagine this process as a race between your facial bones with a finish line. Your maxilla is the only one aware of this race, the other bones are all lazy fuckers sleeping all day and start "running" only when they see their brother maxilla way ahead of them. And if you apply even heavier forces on the maxilla, he's going to sprint like Usain Bolt and leave all the others behind, giving you that Duffy Duck look.
40616106365_2817134a0c_o.png

New orthodontic appliance
Here comes into play my new appliance. Not only you can apply higher forces on the maxilla without worrying about leaving your jaw behind, but you can also make that midface compact like it was supposed to be.

Basically you add to your intraoral appliance a metal (or sturdy plastic) plate under your chin. This plate is connected with a belt that will be tied behind your neck to keep the plate in place. This plate, in theory, will cause a more dramatic and quicker CCW rotation of your entire face.

The plate also has the benefit to keep your mouth shut, especially if you're facepulling while sleeping and you worry your mouth opens due to the pulling force.

Below you can see a quick sketch of how the appliance works. I'm currently searching for the right building materials to put together. As soon as I'll get it assembled, I'll post the pictures here.

View attachment 142666

P.s. Keep in mind these are theories never tested before. In these situations, you can never be sure if you're gonna succeed or fail. I only know that the body can change with the right physical forces. I'm gonna test it and report here.
CCW rotation?

I have a sturdy plate but don’t know the exact location to put it on the neck brace, can this thread become active again? @CopeAndRope @nelson

I have a sturdy plate but don’t know the exact location to put it on the neck brace, can this thread become active again? @CopeAndRope @nelson
did u end up makin the device?

does anyone know the results of this experiment. If it was even attempted. I see the experimenting users are gone.

did u do it