Desiring foids is stupid

ICXCLuvr

ICXCLuvr

‎
Joined
Oct 14, 2023
Posts
23,163
Reputation
32,973
The ROI of a relationship is ass

A lot of risks, a lot of effort.

I can understand wanting sex but yall should mostly go ur own way fr
 
  • +1
Reactions: kali_yuga88 and pleasevanity
I wish I was a preppy chad in 2009 going to a cabin in the woods with my friends and my hot blonde bimbo Stacy gf with massive boobs who bounces on my cock until Jason vorhees bursts in and slaughters us both
 
  • JFL
Reactions: clungemaxer and Former Shortcel
I wish I was a preppy chad in 2009 going to a cabin in the woods with my friends and my hot blonde bimbo Stacy gf with massive boobs who bounces on my cock until Jason vorhees bursts in and slaughters us both
IMG 9412
 

Similar threads

ByeCruelworld
Replies
3
Views
21
Bars
Bars
popliop
Replies
2
Views
27
ragingmanlet
ragingmanlet
hipletslayer11
Replies
10
Views
67
simematic
simematic
revelations214
Replies
0
Views
26
revelations214
revelations214
no1softee
Rage Stupid
Replies
0
Views
27
no1softee
no1softee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top