Desperate teen needs help looksmaxxing

ur 16 have fun son. Im fighting a sort of war and here u r fucking npc if not staged to try and boost ur shattered neanderthal ego.
U can fill ur egotistical mind with whatever bullshit u want just keep my fucking name out of it bitch

prime example of what happens when retarded teens find this website

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
U can fill ur egotistical mind with whatever bullshit u want just keep my fucking name out of it bitch
idek even know ur name unless you indeed do take offense to being called neanderthal.

and even if it was the case? his body is top tier he deserves it as he worked for unlike face which is purely genetic
Hard work beats anything, it’s not genes that hold u back it’s ur mindset these fuckers don’t get it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Hard work beats anything, it’s not genes that hold u back it’s ur mindset these fuckers don’t get it
holy fuck child go getting ur teeth sucking from ur 15 year old. very powerful get off this site

holy fuck child go getting ur teeth sucking from ur 15 year old. very powerful get off this site
What u want me to do fuck ur mom?

What u want me to do fuck ur mom?
ive had my fun with u and now im bored I will now stop replying, if u wanted praise for ur body then so be it Teo a fine body u have crafted but if u assume this site was anything but ruthless and blackpilled idk what u were expecting coming here.

ive had my fun with u and now im bored I will now stop replying, if u wanted praise for ur body then so be it Teo a fine body u have crafted but if u assume this site was anything but ruthless and blackpilled idk what u were expecting coming here.
I respect this, I wasn’t expecting anything, just to learn more about being man. Now I have a mental illness

1. Stop pouting your lips

2. Grow your eyebrows with castor oil and lassie grow your eyelashes as well so you look slightly more mixed feminine traits and not ogre

3. Read heightmaxxing threads your still 16 so you still have a bit of time.

4. Get a more trendy tiktok haircut the curly hair is not helping the neanderthal allegations.
leave the site immediately

both of you

latisse will fuck up ur fat storage around ur eyes

castor oil is cope and only will you see results w minox

no point in incessantly browsing through height threads when you dont know if your plates are open or closed

the only legitimate piece of advice he gave to save your caveman shakal is to stop pouting your lips

ill give you proper advice

leave the forum, its a black hole where youll eventually find yourself battling shitskins online like you already have