desperate to fix long philtrum

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
i used to get called horse face all the time for having a long face and my philtrum is the main cause, i think its from recessed anterior nasal spine. the only thing that hides it a bit is pedo stache but are there any other ways to fix it other than lip lift (i dont want to look like a fag)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and poopoohead
Unless you're recessed, in which case a bimax could give the illusion of a slightly shorter philtrum by pushing the lower part of the maxilla forward, there's nothing you can dot about it other than lip lift. Which tends to look quite gay and uncanny on men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and pentamogged9000
Unless you're recessed, in which case a bimax could give the illusion of a slightly shorter philtrum by pushing the lower part of the maxilla forward, there's nothing you can dot about it other than lip lift. Which tends to look quite gay and uncanny on men.
especially with my lips, my dad is black and i have his lips

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
CCW for illusion wont make it actually shorter. Lip lift is a meme gives u scars

• +1
especially with my lips, my dad is black and i have his lips

Well, i have a long ass philtrum myself and i'm white. Basically got cucked at birth, there's pretty much nothing we can do.

• So Sad
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Lip lifts don't look that bad on guys and can help to treat a long philtrup/thin upper lip pairing. Just don't overdo it like any surgery
CCW for illusion wont make it actually shorter. Lip lift is a meme gives u scars
This would be more of my concern. If you're young you run a higher risk of obtaining scars. If you're an oldcel your chances are lowered

• +1