Despite blacks propensity for violence, if you put them on the backfoot and abuse them first, they accept their position as subservient

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
With blackcels, if you place them into a high trust environment (white homogenous socities) and give them freedom and rights, they will start acting out with violence because they can never compete for females on the basis of using positive traits (which they are lacking in) so they rage about it with violence in the hopes it attracts evil whores.

Whereas if you approach unsuspecting blackcels and basically treat them like they are complete trash, they will simply accept it and not know how to react
When blacks see someone is willing to dominate over them, they short circuit and accept the subservient position, just like beating a dog who takes his beating and doesn't attack you back

I guarantee you that if you sit across from a black guy who's scrolling on his phone on a train and start calling him a nubhuman sigger he will look back at you with an expression of bemusement on his face and be completely frozen upon the realization that someone is reaffirming his place at the bottom of the hierachy, he doesn't know how to fight against it because it confirms his pre existing beliefs

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 61895, DelonLover1999 and 5 others
dnrd

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
dnrd kys loser

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212
Cope, if you try any of the shit you described against a black irl, he will go ape aggressive mode and beat you up violently

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, DelonLover1999, ItsOver999 and 2 others
why don’t you test this theory irl and see how far it gets you bud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, DelonLover1999, ItsOver999 and 2 others
I guarantee you that if you sit across from a black guy who's scrolling on his phone on a train and start calling him a nubhuman sigger he will look back at you with an expression of bemusement on his face and be completely frozen upon the realization that someone is reaffirming his place at the bottom of the hierachy, he doesn't know how to fight against it because it confirms his pre existing beliefs
Try it and record it if you have balls for it.

I don't have time to read retard essays.

Hopefully this is a bait thread.

why don’t you test this theory irl and see how far it gets you bud
Cope, if you try any of the shit you described against a black irl, he will go ape aggressive mode and beat you up violently
Try it and record it if you have balls for it.

I don't have time to read retard essays.
I've done it twice
It's what inspired this thread
This was the reaction I got each time

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver999 and Hardrada
disappointing thread

Best thread ever made

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
With blackcels, if you place them into a high trust environment (white homogenous socities) and give them freedom and rights, they will start acting out with violence because they can never compete for females on the basis of using positive traits (which they are lacking in) so they rage about it with violence in the hopes it attracts evil whores.

Whereas if you approach unsuspecting blackcels and basically treat them like they are complete trash, they will simply accept it and not know how to react
When blacks see someone is willing to dominate over them, they short circuit and accept the subservient position, just like beating a dog who takes his beating and doesn't attack you back

Except white people have been observed behaving the same way under those conditions. Concentration camp victims behave the same way. People just accept there fate

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Except white people have been observed behaving the same way under those conditions. Concentration camp victims behave the same way. People just accept there fate
yes thats just common human behaviour
opressed populations get artificial selection for more sheepish people, the high aggression high disagreement types get weeded out and killed and the rulling peoples/elites keep the subservient more compliant ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull
I agree that in the environment you say, black people will likely fail to compete for mates in todays society. But thats more of an issue of how women work socially. The thinking men asks why violence occurs. The imbicel boggles violence to a two dimensional perspective of "this is what is.

Anyways, it possible for black people to excel using arts instead of technological application in an environment like that regardless. Its just that high trust environments dominated by archetypes and prepositions black people genetically differ from, would make black people almost always inferior in an environment dominated by European males. People flourish when the conditions are right for their biological prepositions. A large reason of the failure can be explained by genetic theory. I'm saying this to you guys first, but you will see my perspective start to become mainstream soon.

IQ is genetic, and was never to be this linear "whos better" dick measuring contest NPCs (simple minded people, or people with that socially competitive, tribalistic non divergent behavior and personality etc) have made it be. IQ has always been a practical measurement of traits. Think of it like a 23 and me, not some social ranking of whos better and whos worst. Once again, only certain types of people think like this.

I think everyone should learn greater variance theory. Men have a preposition to be mentally primarily dominant or lower from the mean. Less of a broader or 'sticker' range so to speak. In terms of IQ, i guess you can say that its more likely a guy can excel greatly in lets say spatial awareness, or mathematics, and memory and yet score lower or even lowest in language arts or speech recognition. Also i think its considerable to note that african DNA is known to be pretty neorudiverse, which maybe explains the huge discrepancies today. Europeans seem to have a tighter control on their genetics and eugenics with of course selective breeding notions done throughout the generations, even environmentally. Which may explain the very tight averages across board (a higher average on all scores on an iq test, instead of like, a extremely high memory or spatial ability yet a lower than average mathematical or language ability).

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
What if niggers had TVs on their chests like teletubbies?

very well. we should do it again and very very hard.