Destiny is my new hero

D

Deleted member 16501

Kraken

This guy is 5'8 and nothing special in the face, but his frame (in terms of how he frames an interaction with another) is so strong. He's making this chadlite look and feel stupid, totally dominating the conversation with intelligence.

He's showing how dumb the good looking content creators on Youtube are

Not surprised he pulls bitches

personality wise, this should have been me for the past 14 years. I'd have a bodycount of 200 if that had been the case

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, thecel, mogging and 5 others
he is dumb as rock leftist

sneako is literally brain dead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Der Doktor, Deleted member 24347, chawaje and 12 others
tera cope

95-105 IQ with ENTP personality + HTN and tall making him a mogger human being.
cope ENTP cannot be lower than 120 IQ. he's probably an S-type.

tera cope

95-105 IQ with ENTP personality + HTN and tall making him a mogger human being.
sneako is chadliteee bro

he is good looking and destiny is smart bro i sometimes type just whatever
We're bots if you compare us to him. I'm not sucking his big cuban cock but it's just true and brutal. He can probably destroy you on a topic you studied for 5 years versus his 5 min research finding major contradictions. I hate thinking, there's no point if you're not 140IQ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
We're bots if you compare us to him. I'm not sucking his big cuban cock but it's just true and brutal. He can probably destroy you on a topic you studied for 5 years versus his 5 min research finding major contradictions. I hate thinking, there's no point if you're not 140IQ.
nah i dont think he is 140
he is articulate and interested in debates. well spoken, smart
but you are also sucking his dick

but he has no education so would crushed by serious debate opponents if talk about politics or socieconomics

he is nowhere near real 140 iq guys like below
thumbs_b_c_12e0b3c8fc0e748d2b4dbafcd1a1ad97.jpg

I think he's 130 plus has his shit together- normal confidence that every man should have

I'm 125 and I feel he's slightly smarter than me

nah i dont think he is 140
he is articulate and interested in debates. well spoken, smart
but you are also sucking his dick

but he has no education so would crushed by serious debate opponents if talk about politics or socieconomics

he is nowhere near real 140 iq guys like below
thumbs_b_c_12e0b3c8fc0e748d2b4dbafcd1a1ad97.jpg
First part is major cope

First part is major cope
he is not all that

140 iq is exceptional i doubt he is above 125 or 130

there is much bigger fish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Bashan
he is not all that

140 iq is exceptional i doubt he is above 125 or 130

there is much bigger fish
You don't know him at all ngl, you watched 3 casual videos of him and probably (not to roast you) you can't tell all the details of the convo and you get lost. I feel like if I would test you after listening to one of his debates I would get a very weird version of things. Again, not to roast you on muh english but you can't tell simple sentences in songs I really doubt you can follow a full debate with total understanding. You think you do because you might understand enough for the flow but not enough to literally get it.

@Marsik @Makhachev @Marsiere214 normid are waking up

You don't know him at all ngl, you watched 3 casual videos of him and probably (not to roast you) you can't tell all the details of the convo and you get lost. I feel like if I would test you after listening to one of his debates I would get a very weird version of things. Again, not to roast you on muh english but you can't tell simple sentences in songs I really doubt you can follow a full debate with total understanding. You think you do because you might understand enough for the flow but not enough to literally get it.
what he is done?
sound smart on debates? has good logic? played world of warcraft or whatever?

btw i listened to akon song 10 years ago and i thought thats the lyrics, i already have good english listening skills
very mid writing and 0 speaking skills

what he has done? he has education? he found a creatvie way to create money and wealth? argue with different people on debates over some shit while not having any historical knowledge

once he faces a guy who has deliberate knowledge in history and politics, and has much more erudition (not so hard) than he would get crushed

he isnt dugin , not jean bernard levy. he is clearly level below the guys who you described

interesting why do you think he is 140 iq, he seems just like vegan gains level . just a smart guy, nothing special

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
what he is done?
sound smart on debates? has good logic? played world of warcraft or whatever?
btw i listened to akon song 10 years ago and i thought thats the lyrics, i already have good english listening skills
very mid writing and 0 speaking skills what he has done? he has education? he found a creatvie way to create money and wealth? argue with different people on debates over some shit while not having any historical knowledge once he faces a guy who has deliberate knowledge in history and politics, and has much more erudition (not so hard) than he would get crushed he isnt dugin , not jean bernard levy. he is clearly level below the guys who you describe interesting why do you think he is 140 iq, he seems just like vegan gains level . just a smart guy, nothing special
He already talked to plenty of people with actual brains and massive education. Personally I don't like those type of videos.
It's also the Madonna song and more instances ngl. I don't think your English is good enough and it has nothing to do with your character as a human being or me thinking you're stupid.
very mid writing
It's a good indicator. Your grammar for example is lacking and if you had a good ear for english (zero writing) you would never type those types of mistakes. Why? because you know how it sounds. If you had good listening skills but bad writing skills I would expect you to make spelling mistakes because you don't know how to WRITE the words but your grammar wouldn't suffer. If anything your biggest problem is your grammar which shows you don't really get the language. 95% or 99% is a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

You probably use auto correct and other shit too if I have to guess.
what he has done?
Kek.
interesting why do you think he is 140 iq
He might be, might not. It wouldn't surprise me at all.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16501 and Bashan
He already talked to plenty of people with actual brains and massive education. Personally I don't like those type of videos.

It's also the Madonna song and more instances ngl. I don't think your English is good enough and it has nothing to do with your character as a human being or me thinking you're stupid.

It's a good indicator. Your grammar for example is lacking and if you had a good ear for english (zero writing) you would never type those types of mistakes. Why? because you know how it sounds. If you had good listening skills but bad writing skills I would expect you to make spelling mistakes because you don't know how to WRITE the words but your grammar wouldn't suffer. If anything your biggest problem is your grammar which shows you don't really get the language. 95% or 99% is a HUGE DIFFERENCE.

You probably use auto correct and other shit too if I have to guess.

Kek.

He might be, might not. It wouldn't surprise me at all.
dude i have good listening skills and i understand every word said on the debate
i dont know how to properly build sentences in english because i dont give a fuck

whats with madonna song? i just like the sound i dont care about lyrics, yes to understand them i have to do action and listen not like its my native language which i get subconicously

doesnt change anything

he hasnt done shit

and who he argued of people with education? its interesting , i never seen it but i didnt see much of him

destiny is slow on the uptake. it took him, what, nearly decade to go from a liberal retard to a tim pool esque milquetoast centrist

• +1
Reactions: romanstock
Reckful mogs

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23239
Джфль на тебя

• JFL
dude i have good listening skills and i understand every word said on the debate
i dont know how to properly build sentences in english because i dont give a fuck
It's not because you don't give a fuck, don't cope. It's harder for you. You don't think that @MoggerGaston breaking his head as he types.
whats with madonna song? i just like the sound i dont care about lyrics, yes to understand them i have to do action and listen not like its my native language which i get subconicously
I can't help but understand because I know it too well. You can't help but understand your native language. Does that make sense? you have to enter some special mode to maybe get pieces of the song. That's not how it works brother.
doesnt change anything
It does.
he hasnt done shit
Come on. Ok he didn't build a nuclear bomb but he's clearly giga smart.
and who he argued of people with education? its interesting , i never seen it but i didnt see much of him
Don't remember since I don't like those videos, used to watch them years ago. I just know he did.

• +1
Reactions: Marsik
he's a cuckold

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird
It's not because you don't give a fuck, don't cope. It's harder for you. You don't think that @MoggerGaston breaking his head as he types.

I can't help but understand because I know it too well. You can't help but understand your native language. Does that make sense? you have to enter some special mode to maybe get pieces of the song. That's not how it works brother.

It does.

Come on. Ok he didn't build a nuclear bomb but he's clearly giga smart.

Don't remember since I don't like those videos, used to watch them years ago. I just know he did.
well, its gone to the point of arguing over nothing

i understand english, my language level at least is enough to understand the debates

i have no practice of writing english, only this site and i never posted something high effort

in school i didnt use english and didnt know language practically at all until like 1.5 years ago

only listened to rap , which again i liked because of the vibe and sound . it didnt change for me , i like the sound igaf about lyrics

This guy is 5'8 and nothing special in the face, but his frame (in terms of how he frames an interaction with another) is so strong. He's making this chadlite look and feel stupid, totally dominating the conversation with intelligence.

personality wise, this should have been me for the past 14 years. I'd have a bodycount of 200 if that had been the case

Thats the exact "debate" with sneako that started my deradicalization, I have much to thank him for. I think I see him as a sort of rolemodel atm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16501
True. Gaston effortlessly write big essays that are often on point. A true intellectual

• JFL
Reactions: Bashan
well, its gone to the point of arguing over nothing

i understand english, my language level at least is enough to understand the debates

i have no practice of writing english, only this site and i never posted something high effort

in school i didnt use english and didnt know language practically at all until like 1.5 years ago

only listened to rap , which again i liked because of the vibe and sound . it didnt change for me , i like the sound igaf about lyrics
I know what you thinking and I'm confident i can convince you to approve my point but it'll get too long. I can crush all those justifications you make because I've been there. I can tell your approximate level. I'm busting your balls a little bit about the songs since they're unnatural (they don't really sound like normal speech) I had problems with songs many years ago but could still enjoy a debate. I get it, it's not really the same. Again, I know where u at. Wish I could boost your English in an instant just so you can see the difference. You think it's good enough because you can enter a flow state but I promise you it's not the same. I promise man..

• +1
@Makhachev Mirin respectful +1 reaction. Alpha Ngl.

• JFL
Thats the exact "debate" with sneako that started my deradicalization, I have much to thank him for. I think I see him as a sort of rolemodel atm
The thing that you hate the most becomes your master- Mike Tyson

Hanging onto all these resentments and right wing political views totally fucks you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24614
Destiny used to be the smartest person on YouTube but that’s led to him believing he’s omnipotent and now he gets btfo’d by people like justpearlythings

Just talk to borderline retarded content creators to make yourself look smart theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, vaninskybird and looksmaxxed
The thing that you hate the most becomes your master- Mike Tyson

Hanging onto all these resentments and right wing political views totally fucks you
keep coping. you just lack resolve under pressure from intellectual blackmail. being a libtard is the easiest thing to do, all your peers already agree with you, so does reddit, twitter, most news sources, and the government as well.

Sneako is dumb as fuck. Destiny is a smart guy, but he’s also a cuck, he has an “open relationship” with his GF.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird and Marsik

Meanwhile hasan piker genuinely half destiny’s intelligence is far richer and has a fanbase that is majority women just because of his looks

he is dumb as rock leftist

sneako is literally brain dead
Cope. He was right wing before everything else. He must of saw the stupidity you had to brass in for you to stay like that.

His frame is non existent just as your brain , 12 year old bideltoid

His frame is non existent just as your brain , 12 year old bideltoid
retard I meant frame from a redpill perspective

tera cope

95-105 IQ with ESTP personality + HTN and tall making him a mogger human being.

go to ignore you worthless stray dog

whata fucking retard

"MBTI BORO BORO""

retards 16