Destroying Height Theory

Lux

Lux

Kraken
Seriously the amount of emphasis people put on this shit is undeserved. I get that women find height attractive and I get that heels are a problem.

But, if you people honestly think the entire shorter 50% of men are unable to get women because of being shorter you are deluded.
Here are some stats I found & a diagram I made to go with it.
Screen Shot 2019 10 25 at 35548 PM
Screen Shot 2019 10 25 at 42042 PM

Of course there the typical short slayers I can reference for some more evidence that women really don't care too much about height. My guys Zac Efron, Nick Jonas, Tom Holland, Martin Garrix, Young Mark Hamill, Tom Cruise, & the list goes on forever. Yes, you can say that this is because of status but breaking news: Girls don't get wet for status. The amount of these guys I see in girls lockers & on their phone wallpapers shatters height theory and only dummies can't make that logical deduction.
If you guys think that girls are too stupid to google guys height your wrong as well. It's only when girls are close to/or taller than a guy and get insecure about it that there's a problem.

I'm not saying that height doesn't matter at all. If your sub 5'5 you definitely have some difficulties to overcome.
All I'm saying is that people's obsession & insecurities concerning vertical height are unjustified. Height won't fix a bad face & shitty frame/ proportions.

If you blame height for your failure with women you have other problems and probably much more important ones.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 2810, Lifemax and 2 others
>Girls don't get wet for status
Stopped reading here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, No Bones Dax, owlofathena and 19 others

• +1
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Enlil, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
you didnt destroy shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, No Bones Dax, IWantToMax and 10 others
Mogged to the grave
"bro don't worry that you're 5'7 girls will love you for your personality"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, IWantToMax, Enlil and 17 others
Seriously the amount of emphasis people put on this shit is undeserved. I get that women find height attractive and I get that heels are a problem.

But, if you people honestly think the entire shorter 50% of men are unable to get women because of being shorter you are deluded.
View attachment 146965View attachment 146977

Of course there the typical short slayers I can reference for some more evidence that women really don't care too much about height. My guys Zac Efron, Nick Jonas, Tom Holland, Martin Garrix, Young Mark Hamill, Tom Cruise, & the list goes on forever. Yes, you can say that this is because of status but breaking news: Girls don't get wet for status. The amount of these guys I see in girls lockers & on their phone wallpapers shatters height theory and only dummies can't make that logical deduction.
If you guys think that girls are too stupid to google guys height your wrong as well. It's only when girls are close to/or taller than a guy and get insecure about it that there's a problem.

I'm not saying that height doesn't matter at all. If your sub 5'5 you definitely have some difficulties to overcome.
All I'm saying is that people's obsession & insecurities concerning vertical height are unjustified. Height won't fix a bad face & shitty frame/ proportions.

If you blame height for your failure with women you have other problems and probably much more important ones.
@Nosecel9000

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 2227
nice cope man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, IWantToMax, Deleted member 470 and 10 others
Of course there the typical short slayers I can reference for some more evidence that women really don't care too much about height. My guys Zac Efron, Nick Jonas, Tom Holland, Martin Garrix, Young Mark Hamill, Tom Cruise, & the list goes on forever
height matters more irl than on camera
Girls don't get wet for status
Image result for ryan gosling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, IWantToMax, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Germania, Deleted member 2745 and 2 others

Ryan gosling is white, has a jawline, good proportions, & abs. If he was 5'9 & not a celeb he'd still slay

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Vitruvian, Germania and 5 others
Ryan gosling is white, has a jawline, good proportions, & abs. If he was 5'9 & not a celeb he'd still slay
No he wouldn't you delusional fuck lol

• +1
Reactions: viscidisland64, Patient A, IWantToMax and 2 others
No he wouldn't.
Being white doesn't mean shit a predominantly white country. Don't get how low IQ people are to say this.
Good proportions? He has an long midface and cuck eyes.
Never said anything about his site. This was about status halo. And if he wasn't a celeb he would be invisible.

"Well, I think if you only count face proportions he's not exactly handsome in the traditional sense. However, he's extremely talented (acting, singing, dancing), very very charming, charismatic, has a good sense of humor, and is indeed a true gentleman. That is the reason why most women are attracted to him (I know I am). Plus, he has a cute smile and is nicely built, which certainly never hurts."

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging, IWantToMax, the next o'pry and 1 other person
>Girls don't get wet for status
Stopped reading here
It's true. Status can make you slay but you wouldn't have that genuine physical relationship with females. You think women look at Donald Trump & wanna go jerk off to his picture. No! His wife is with him stratically for her own status.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894, Germania and LordNorwood

View attachment 146965View attachment 146977

I Kinda Agreed.

Across most of the height continuum, however, there was little variation in mean or median number of reported sex partners. Further, men between 5′7″ and 6′3″ (170–191 cm) varied little in whether they had more than 5 partners, had more than 14 partners, engaged in extra-pair sex, or were currently single.

Our study found no significant difference in the proportion of variance accounted for in our model by penis size and height (6.1% vs. 5.1%)"

"The shoulder-to-hip ratio, however, accounted for a much larger proportion of variance in attractiveness in our model (79.6%)."

But there some things to point out, the people you listed are facially good looking and have a status halo. Height is a multiplier and increases smv, in some cases can cover the fact you have a below average face. Everything matters
.Still Face>Height. MOST OF US DON'T HAVE THE FACE OR STATUS
HEIGHTPILLS

Online Dating:Height Matters Survey

Download 1

Attachments

• GJLuHfM.png
    GJLuHfM.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, middayshowers, tylerhunter97 and 3 others
Agreed.

We note, however, that compared to random mating the magnitude of these effects was generally low, suggesting that mating preferences were only partially realised. These results are in line with a recent study that showed that traits considered strongly related to attractiveness, such as height, are not necessarily strongly related to actual pairing"

Across most of the height continuum, however, there was little variation in mean or median number of reported sex partners. Further, men between 5′7″ and 6′3″ (170–191 cm) varied little in whether they had more than 5 partners, had more than 14 partners, engaged in extra-pair sex, or were currently single.

Our study found no significant difference in the proportion of variance accounted for in our model by penis size and height (6.1% vs. 5.1%)"

"The shoulder-to-hip ratio, however, accounted for a much larger proportion of variance in attractiveness in our model (79.6%)."

But there some things to point out, the people you listed are facially good looking and have a status halo. Height is a multiplier and increases smv, in some cases can cover the fact you have a below average face. Everything matters.Still Face>Height

View attachment 147007

@Bronze8
:feelsgah::blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 2227
It's true. Status can make you slay but you wouldn't have that genuine physical relationship with females. You think women look at Donald Trump & wanna go jerk off to his picture. No! His wife is with him stratically for her own status.
Just the fact that Trump has an outrageously hot wife proves you wrong, but I digress. Status is the single biggest influencer of female attraction, but people are not computers (always important to remember) and you can't think about it autistically, you have to think about it in terms of heuristics and mental shortcuts just like how people actually think.
You ever hear about how certain looks are "in", and then fade? Like how this generation (kind of referring to the last 20ish years) is the age of the twink? Its because those looks are associated with high status men that are potentially mateable. This isn't about politicians because they don't hold the highest "status" in terms of APPEARANCE within our country, those are celebrities and cultural figures. If someone is known for being hot, even a little, they have fallen into the category I'm speaking of.
Excellent examples of this are Ryan Gosling, Adam Driver (dude is a mess PSL wise but is considered hot because he's a movie star) Chris Pratt (average looking) and others. It even applies to a certain degree but much less to men, there are so many average looking women that are considered sex idols because they're famous. JLaw falls under this category as well as Emma Stone, you pass women of an equal PSL in the street all the time.
Never underestimate the impact of status on sexual relationships, it is number 1. But you have to keep in mind at all times it is the physical perception of it. Looking high class is better than being high class but ideally you want both and either will get you laid.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Just the fact that Trump has an outrageously hot wife proves you wrong, but I digress. Status is the single biggest influencer of female attraction, but people are not computers (always important to remember) and you can't think about it autistically, you have to think about it in terms of heuristics and mental shortcuts just like how people actually think.
You ever hear about how certain looks are "in", and then fade? Like how this generation (kind of referring to the last 20ish years) is the age of the twink? Its because those looks are associated with high status men that are potentially mateable. This isn't about politicians because they don't hold the highest "status" in terms of APPEARANCE within our country, those are celebrities and cultural figures. If someone is known for being hot, even a little, they have fallen into the category I'm speaking of.
Excellent examples of this are Ryan Gosling, Adam Driver (dude is a mess PSL wise but is considered hot because he's a movie star) Chris Pratt (average looking) and others. It even applies to a certain degree but much less to men, there are so many average looking women that are considered sex idols because they're famous. JLaw falls under this category as well as Emma Stone, you pass women of an equal PSL in the street all the time.
Never underestimate the impact of status on sexual relationships, it is number 1. But you have to keep in mind at all times it is the physical perception of it. Looking high class is better than being high class but ideally you want both and either will get you laid.
I know a stacylite who dated an ogre strictly for his status

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Deleted member 2227
Being white doesn't mean shit in America. Don't get how low IQ people are to say this
Good proportions? He has an long midface and cuck eyes.
Never said anything about his site. This was about status halo. And if he wasn't a celeb he would be invisible.
Proportion wise I mean't body. His face is good <6.5 at least. He is good looking enough where women are genuinely attracted to him and that's enough.

Agreed.

We note, however, that compared to random mating the magnitude of these effects was generally low, suggesting that mating preferences were only partially realised. These results are in line with a recent study that showed that traits considered strongly related to attractiveness, such as height, are not necessarily strongly related to actual pairing"

But there some things to point out, the people you listed are facially good looking and have a status halo. Height is a multiplier and increases smv, in some cases can cover the fact you have a below average face. Everything matters
.Still Face>Height

Online Dating:Height Matters Survey

View attachment 147007

Thanks for the well thought out and formulated response. Not sure if it's a copy-paste but I'll assume otherwise.

I agree with basically everything said with a few exceptions. I theorize that the actual correlation between height & status might be more of a race & immigration thing. Mexican's, Indians, & most gene pools of Africans are shorter than Caucasians on average and also less intelligent on the iq map.
You can look at jews who are of shorter stature, on average, yet are in very high-status positions due to iq and education.

I'm pretty confused by the experiment mentioned second to last line. I remember seeing it a while back and I'm thinking that it might have been rigged. They were all pretty tall women as well so there's that for it.

What I tried to get across is that that people limit themselves & others based on height attractively speaking. This is unjustified and not the cause of their problems sexually.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood and Newguyaround
I'm still not convinced. Taking my person experiences aside, obviously most people of average height will gravitate to each other because they are average. That isn't to say that women don't like tall guys for being tall, because part of the blackpill is that they do, it's just that there aren't many to go around. The same applies for someone of average height with a great face. People with great faces aren't common, but there are women out there who have sacrificed some inches of a guy's height for his face. The idea is that both height and face give massive halos if they are above average even if you're average or slightly below in the opposite category.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
He is good looking enough where women are genuinely attracted to him and that's enough.
Uh no he isn't lol. Most women wouldn't be attracted to him if he wasn't famous.

• +1
Reactions: Shubham4894
So what. All guys under 5'9 are virgins. lol:lul:

No, just saiyng that height matters and threads saiyng that don't matters and is a cope is ironically a cope.

EVERYTHING MATTERS, STOP COPING.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I'm still not convinced. Taking my person experiences aside, obviously most people of average height will gravitate to each other because they are average. That isn't to say that women don't like tall guys for being tall, because part of the blackpill is that they do, it's just that there aren't many to go around. The same applies for someone of average height with a great face. People with great faces aren't common, but there are women out there who have sacrificed some inches of a guy's height for his face. The idea is that both height and face give massive halos if they are above average even if you're average or slightly below in the opposite category.

What I tried to say with the chart & diagram is that the extreme majority of men are around 5'9. People <6'2 make up an extreme minority of men. People just don't realize the reality of the stats and put way to much emphasis on being tall

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Height is only important when it comes to moggin other men in group photos

Better face wins otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810 and Germania
Proportion wise I mean't body. His face is good <6.5 at least. He is good looking enough where women are genuinely attracted to him and that's enough.

Thanks for the well thought out and formulated response. Not sure if it's a copy-paste but I'll assume otherwise.

I agree with basically everything said with a few exceptions. I theorize that the actual correlation between height & status might be more of a race & immigration thing. Mexican's, Indians, & most gene pools of Africans are shorter than Caucasians on average and also less intelligent on the iq map.
You can look at jews who are of shorter stature, on average, yet are in very high-status positions due to iq and education.

I'm pretty confused by the experiment mentioned second to last line. I remember seeing it a while back and I'm thinking that it might have been rigged. They were all pretty tall women as well so there's that for it.

What I tried to get across is that that people limit themselves & others based on height attractively speaking. This is unjustified and not the cause of their problems sexually.
I took some heightpill studies I have bookmarked and compiled them. Yeah I agree if your 5'7 and can't get female attraction its because of your face or body. Height is a huge mutiplier in smv and could be a deciding factor for a female attraction. Earler while I was compiling the study I included this part to show that your statement is partially right.
""The shoulder-to-hip ratio, however, accounted for a much larger proportion of variance in attractiveness in our model (79.6%). "
Its a big death sentence to have wide hips

What I tried to say with the chart & diagram is that the extreme majority of men are around 5'9. People <6'2 make up an extreme minority of men. People just don't realize the reality of the stats and put way to much emphasis on being tall

According to other charts and diagrams, virginity and sexless rates are also raising among young guys. There aren't any studies thus far that correlate average height with these sexless rates, but I think it's fair to guess that it's strongly correlated. It's only when these guys get older will they probably betabux their looksmatch.

According to other charts and diagrams, virginity and sexless rates are also raising among young guys. There aren't any studies thus far that correlate average height with these sexless rates
I personally think it's more a phenomenon for middle-upper class guys who are ugly, and socially inept. I hate to keep going back to the race thing but shorter, uneducated, Mexican immigrants are getting tons of sex.

The foundation of incel theory & partially lookism is that women aren't angelic creatures that like men for their personality, but that like men they are attracted to raw physical features. I ask you if as a man if you get turned on when a woman says she has a really high-status, high paying job? I'm guessing not. Why would you expect women to be any different?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LordNorwood
I personally think it's more a phenomenon for middle-upper class guys who are ugly, and socially inept. I hate to keep going back to the race thing but shorter, uneducated, Mexican immigrants are getting tons of sex.

The foundation of incel theory & partially lookism is that women aren't angelic creatures that like men for their personality, but that like men they are attracted to raw physical features. I ask you if as a man if you get turned on when a woman says she has a really high-status, high paying job? I'm guessing not. Why would you expect women to be any different?

Have you seen with whom, though? At that point I'd rather just die alone.

Dog did you even read anything I wrote? I answer directly to these concerns in the post you quoted.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
I’d be too busy being a professional athlete if I was 6’1”+

• Hmm...
Reactions: WannaBeA6
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
Not a single word. It's 6'4 or death. Stop coping

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Being short might be okay if the girls are really just 5'4 but here in Germany I see so many 5'9 girls it's insane. I definitely feel short next to them at 5'11. A guy is supposed to always be 6 inches taller than a girl.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
I’d be too busy being a professional athlete if I was 6’1”+
Lol no and 6'1 isn't special in any way 6'7 and up and we're talking nba potential and shit

• +1
Reactions: Arvenas
Lol no and 6'1 isn't special in any way 6'7 a'd up a'd we're talking nba potential and shit
Already played college sports at 5'8" at a good level, would indeed be a professional athlete at 6'1"+ I'm 100% convinced of it

Could be
Already played college sports at 5'8" at a good level, would indeed be a professional athlete at 6'1"+ I'm 100% convinced of it
[/QUOTE

I took some heightpill studies I have bookmarked and compiled them. Yeah I agree if your 5'7 and can't get female attraction its because of your face or body. Height is a huge mutiplier in smv and could be a deciding factor for a female attraction. Earler while I was compiling the study I included this part to show that your statement is partially right.
""The shoulder-to-hip ratio, however, accounted for a much larger proportion of variance in attractiveness in our model (79.6%). "
Its a big death sentence to have wide hips
If someone can't get girls at 5'7"+ or even 5'6" that's 100% the truth that their face and social skills fuck them beyond belief.

All of these 1 day anecdotal confirmation bias club reports where "only gigachad was making out with girls" are a complete joke. If you're 6 feet and sit in the corner of a bar waiting to post here you're gonna see what you wanna see.

Fucking amazing how 6 foot + autistic PSLers get rejected by a girl and then they suddenly think "6 feet isn't enough anymore, I needed to be 6'11" for that interaction" get real...Ur face is ugly as shit and you have zero social skills and status.

Reality is that attractive guys hook up with girls all the time and it doesn't matter their height as long as they're taller.

With all that being said height is important for attraction and it's better to be taller of Course...

But look at websites like this and lookism for example..

The average height is damn near 6'5" if you listen to what everyone writes like it's gospel...And motherfuckers are crying all day about their lack of women attention.

• +1
Reactions: Mayorga, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, middayshowers and 5 others
Lmao i'm 97th percentile wtf. Hasn't helped with women too much, more like +1 PSL.

definitely help exponentially with average faces. and even more if ur face is already attractive

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
If someone can't get girls at 5'7"+ or even 5'6" that's 100% the truth that their face and social skills fuck them beyond belief.

All of these 1 day anecdotal confirmation bias club reports where "only gigachad was making out with girls" are a complete joke. If you're 6 feet and sit in the corner of a bar waiting to post here you're gonna see what you wanna see.

Fucking amazing how 6 foot + autistic PSLers get rejected by a girl and then they suddenly think "6 feet isn't enough anymore, I needed to be 6'11" for that interaction" get real...Ur face is ugly as shit and you have zero social skills and status.

Reality is that attractive guys hook up with girls all the time and it doesn't matter their height as long as they're taller.

With all that being said height is important for attraction and it's better to be taller of Course...

The average height is damn near 6'5" if you listen to what everyone writes like it's gospel...And motherfuckers are crying all day about their lack of women attention.
Good post

giphy.gif

Height is still important if you're very short like below 5'5, and it does boost your attractiveness to be tall but it only matters if your FACE is decent.

The most important things physically is just to have a good FACE and be taller than her along with not having a fucked up mental state or be socially inept.

All you have to do is look at this thread as proof on how FACE trumps all:
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-ta...s-and-at-what-age-did-you-stop-growing.55234/

Most of people here are actually taller than the average American man.

gCmzZRP.gif

height along with severe facial deformities are the biggest death sentences

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead

Ryan Gosling would still get plenty of ass if he worked a boring office job. Status is only attractive if you're already above average / good looking. Like with many theories here, people take things too far. You don't need to be 6'7 to be attractive to girls, you'll be just fine if you're average or above average height. You just have to stand out in some other way.