Destroying Height Theory

op is either

1. t. coping manlet
or
2. sub 4psl lanklet coping that height is irrelevant

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
True. I'm 6'1.5 which is tall in my country and to feel heightmog dude need to be 5'4 or so.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Stacies in my country are attracted to status maxed money maxxed ogres and disregard anything twinkish or pretty boyish

If someone can't get girls at 5'7"+ or even 5'6" that's 100% the truth that their face and social skills fuck them beyond belief.

All of these 1 day anecdotal confirmation bias club reports where "only gigachad was making out with girls" are a complete joke. If you're 6 feet and sit in the corner of a bar waiting to post here you're gonna see what you wanna see.

Fucking amazing how 6 foot + autistic PSLers get rejected by a girl and then they suddenly think "6 feet isn't enough anymore, I needed to be 6'11" for that interaction" get real...Ur face is ugly as shit and you have zero social skills and status.

Reality is that attractive guys hook up with girls all the time and it doesn't matter their height as long as they're taller.

With all that being said height is important for attraction and it's better to be taller of Course...

But look at websites like this and lookism for example..

The average height is damn near 6'5" if you listen to what everyone writes like it's gospel...And motherfuckers are crying all day about their lack of women attention.
T. Coping turbomanlet

T. Coping turbomanlet
There’s nothing to cope with when I’m getting a good amount of pussy...it’s just the truth (although I’d like to be taller don’t get me wrong)

Try leaving the basement and you’ll see what I’m saying

Last edited: