Destroying the bilateral orbital decompression pill

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
As someone who has had bilateral orbitals decompression this is the worst eye surgery you can do for your eyes unless you have thyroid issues. What I am about to say WILL happen regardless of pheno, or your base of eye. It’s basic anatomy. Bilateral orbital decompression will give you an uncanny deep set eye look. The way orbital decompression works is that it collapses partially or totally the orbital floor. The shelf your eye socket sits in. When the floor collapses your eyeball will sit lower in your eye socket giving it a sunken eye look. When you pair that with lower lid retraction you get an uncanny look in which the lower lid sits to high on the iris. Another nasty side effect proven by occuplastic surgeon so this isn’t a cope is that it will reduce PFL. What is better to augment the infraorbitals rim with implants to achieve deep set eyes. The more forward the infraorbitals rim the more the eye sits protected within the orbit.

TLDR.

orbital decompression collapses the orbital floor
Reduced pfl
Fucks up your eye

Mods please make this thread best of the best, I don’t wanna see my fellow looksmaxer gets botched

Attachments

• DA0A5CBC-7CE0-4BF7-95D7-FAEAF6AB2EA7.png
    DA0A5CBC-7CE0-4BF7-95D7-FAEAF6AB2EA7.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, anticel, the next o'pry and 43 others
@StrangerDanger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, thecel and StrangerDanger
Good thread OP

Infraorbital rim implant sounds like a rough surgery though ngl. Imagine drilling an implant that close to your eyes, if you get in a fight its over.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rpglover, Sal, AlexBrown84 and 12 others
Good thread OP

Infraorbital rim implant sounds like a rough surgery though ngl. Imagine drilling an implant that close to your eyes, if you get in a fight its over.
The bone around it is more likely to break than the implant itself.

I never understood why people here who rarely leave their house are suddenly concerned about getting into bar brawls once they get implants.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, RedRiser, angelo and 38 others
Good thread OP

It’s one of the safest surgeries out there. You have a higher risk of complication or getting botched with a rhino

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Elvisandreaa, AscendingHero and 8 others

I never understood why people here who rarely leave their house are suddenly concerned about getting into bar brawls once they get implants.
I don't expect to get into a brawl, but JFL you never know. There's at least a %10 chance that after 20 years of having an implant, you'd get into a fight. Sometimes friends hit eachother like retards aswell.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, subhuman incel and 2 others
As someone who has had bilateral orbitals decompression this is the worst eye surgery you can do for your eyes unless you have thyroid issues. What I am about to say WILL happen regardless of pheno, or your base of eye. It’s basic anatomy. Bilateral orbital decompression will give you an uncanny deep set eye look. The way orbital decompression works is that it collapses partially or totally the orbital floor. The shelf your eye socket sits in. When the floor collapses your eyeball will sit lower in your eye socket giving it a sunken eye look. When you pair that with lower lid retraction you get an uncanny look in which the lower lid sits to high on the iris. Another nasty side effect proven by occuplastic surgeon so this isn’t a cope is that it will reduce PFL. What is better to augment the infraorbitals rim with implants to achieve deep set eyes. The more forward the infraorbitals rim the more the eye sits protected within the orbit.

TLDR.

Reduced pfl
Fucks up your eye
jfl nig was going to have @Salludon 's eye surgery:feelskek::feelskek:
Screenshot 20210927 180455

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, thecel, ChristianChad and 2 others
I don't expect to get into a brawl, but JFL you never know. There's at least a %10 chance that after 20 years of having an implant, you'd get into a fight. Sometimes friends hit eachother like retards aswell.
Get titanium implants for the peace of mind then

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel and CtrlAltDelete
Get titanium implants for the peace of mind then
Are they more expensive or something?

Also JFL ngl I feel like infraorbital implants are so not worth it cost-wise, LITERALLY 17.5K. Insane price, filler kinda mogs imo.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person

TLDR.

Reduced pfl
Fucks up your eye

Mods please make this thread best of the best, I don’t wanna see my fellow looksmaxer gets botched
With good craniofacial development the yes are deepset anyways.
So improving this migth be better than implants

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 2 others
With good craniofacial development the yes are deepset anyways.
So improving this migth be better than implants
Ideal mogs any surgery , surgerymax talks about tripod osteonomy that would widen the orbitals space and wall by a significant margin

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Squirtle and 1 other person
Ideal mogs any surgery , surgerymax talks about tripod osteonomy that would widen the orbitals space and wall by a significant margin
I mean like this

You can see better pfl, canthal tilt, under eye support/infraorbitals
but questionable if this is achievable in any way
osteomies are inferior cause they usally don't rotate the bone and just lengthen/widen/reposition it while the rest of the cranium stays the same

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Anchor_Ship, SAR and 3 others
I mean like this
View attachment 1337816
osteomies are inferior cause they usally don't rotate the bone and just lengthen/widen/reposition it while the rest of the cranium stays the same
MSE rotates the orbits outward to a slight PCT position. To go from a normies to a Chad skull ideally you would get a tripod ostoenomy , bimax and then peri orbitals implants

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, subhuman incel, Deleted member 14848 and 1 other person
the best is to combine decompression with an implant, right?

the best is to combine decompression with an implant, right?
No never decompress your orbitals unless you have graves or thyroid disease

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and subhuman incel
MSE rotates the orbits outward to a slight PCT position. To go from a normies to a Chad skull ideally you would get a tripod ostoenomy , bimax and then peri orbitals implants
Is tripod osteomy this?
Tripod osteotomy Schema of orbital expansion by tripod osteotomy

Mse+facepulling 24/7 for years could give insane improvment but I think know one has done it so far
It's rare to have very good development as a child nowadays

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Is tripod osteomy this?
View attachment 1337824
Mse+facepulling 24/7 for years could give insane improvment but I think know one has done it so far
It's rare to have very good development as a child nowadays
Yes , look at the studies done . Some of the test subjects are in their 20s

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14848

TLDR.

Reduced pfl
Fucks up your eye

amazing post op love it doing gods work (y)(y)(y):love::love::love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
Good thread OP

@subhuman incel read this
over for you ascension plan and subpar tier under eye support :ROFLMAO:
ldar bro

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: subhuman incel and CtrlAltDelete
Why would u give this info away u faggot

• JFL
Reactions: LeftPegged, AscendingHero and subhuman incel
@subhuman incel read this
over for you ascension plan and subpar tier under eye support :ROFLMAO:
ldar bro
Nobody would dare to fight me anyway cause of my alpha aura

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How does almond eye from Taban compare in usefulness for those trying to ascend eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Finalcut

What about the odds of the implant breaking away from the bone? Neither the implant nor the bone break, but the implant comes off the bone. How likely is this happening?

I never understood why you never understood that we’re alpha male Chads trapped in incels’ bodies. Looksmaxing changes our lives dramatically because it allows us to be ourselves. Currently, we rarely leave our homes, but it’s because society doesn’t tolerate our presences outside, not because we really prefer to be alone. As soon as a subhuman gets looksmaxed, he very quickly shifts to normies’ lifestyles, going to bars, partying all night long, having sex in nightclubs, drugging, thugging, trapping, fighting, stabbing, shooting, etc. You transform from basement-dweller to nightclub-slayer if you get the right combination of surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LeftPegged, Deleted member 16371, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
So can implants around eyes replicate the results of OD?

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

TLDR.

Reduced pfl
Fucks up your eye

This would have been much better had you just posted the pictures of how orbital decompression gives the uncanny look.(n)

Bilateral orbital decompression will give you an uncanny deep set eye look.
Taban's results begs to differ with you:
Tabanmd 3

Tabanmd 6

Tabanmd 2

Tabanmd 5

^^All four with orbital decompression. See how easy that was?
Please find me a photo of any ocular plastic surgery result that produces so dramatic and pleasant of a difference in such shitty eye areas.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7926, Deleted member 14392, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
Taban's results begs to differ with you:
View attachment 1650262
View attachment 1650264
View attachment 1650265
View attachment 1650266
^^All four with orbital decompression. See how easy that was?
Please find me a photo of any ocular plastic surgery result that produces so dramatic and pleasant of a difference in such shitty eye areas.
black ppl have protrusive eyes already. other races don’t have this issue, they need infras and supras instead. black people would actually probably improve better if with infras and supras instead of OD anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7926 and AscendingHero
black ppl have protrusive eyes already. other races don’t have this issue, they need infras and supras instead.
Most of the before/after ODs on Taban's website are non-black lmfao. Definitely not a race thing.

The ones I posted are just the more outstanding male ones showing OD (unlike the OP) produces results that other eye enhancements fail to live up to.

black people would actually probably improve better if with infras and supras instead of OD anyway
Every almond eye/canthoplasty operation of Taban's already comes with infras already. Standard procedure to prevent cantho/eyelid from retracting back to original position. Not impressive without OD:
Screen Shot 2022 04 25 at 53220 AM

Most of the before/after ODs on Taban's website are non-black lmfao. Definitely not a race thing.
lol at using his few out of hundreds of cases as proof to how pushing in your eyes is somehow good for the average person with just small orbitals
Every almond eye/canthoplasty operation of Taban's already comes with infras already. Standard procedure to prevent cantho/eyelid from retracting back to original position. Not impressive without OD:
supras + infras are literally OD but without pushing in your eyes. people need forward grown eyes. it creates more pfl. most ppl just lack orbitals and very rare cases where people actually do have too forward grown eyes which is uncommon in whites and asians

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
somehow good for the average person
Yeah, no one anywhere is advocating for cosmetic eye surgeries for the average person. You must be lost lol.
supras + infras are literally OD but without pushing in your eyes.
Then it isn't "literally" OD then.

people need forward grown eyes. it creates more pfl
"forward grown eyes" do you just mean more forwardly positioned orbitals? and how does this widen pfl?

I mean like this
View attachment 1337816
am i watching a fucking videogame letsplay from 2012

Keep hating. My eye surgery turned out good, @Preston can vouch
If yours turned out good then why are you telling people not to get it JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Sal
lol at using his few out of hundreds of cases as proof to how pushing in your eyes is somehow good for the average person with just small orbitals

supras + infras are literally OD but without pushing in your eyes. people need forward grown eyes. it creates more pfl. most ppl just lack orbitals and very rare cases where people actually do have too forward grown eyes which is uncommon in whites and asians
Are there any good supra & infra implant ascensions and if so post pics? I've seen plenty of infras on their own but never with supra implants.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
there are different techniques for orbital decompression right? didnt you get the most aggressive one?

Are there any good supra & infra implant ascensions and if so post pics? I've seen plenty of infras on their own but never with supra implants.
Have you managed to find one?

Have you managed to find one?
No, but I haven't really been looking. I have my bimax at the start of 2024 so it will have to wait anyway.