Destroying the "Certain races have higher iq cope" CUMSKINS ON SUI WATCH

this isnt a debate about politics its simply biology. theres nothing it said that was wrong
Race is not political? Ok. :lul: And biology can't be political either? Tell that to the troons who cut off their dicks and think they can magically become women. Speaking of which, Wikipedia also says that men with penises can be women. Totally reliable stuff.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Marsiere214
ad hominem. Also i dont know whats wrong with shekelstein
Point is, nearly every IQ study shows it's inheritibility. Why do you think the only smart niggers have white parents? (Example: Obama)

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Marsiere214
1. The point of this never said "it can be explained by socio-economic factors" so stop using pointless strawmans you fucking retard. All it said was that the factors that determine IQ are complex and cant be summed up by race, or environment.

2. No way you included Public School SAT to try to prove certain races are lower iq JFL. You really are a braindead towelhead

3. not reading the rest all of this has been disproven

4. I already acknoledged that certain races have higher natural IQ on average but the correlation has a lot of different factors. No shit people who evolved in different climates and are biiologically different to a certain extent arent going to have the same IQ abdulahi

Race is not political? Ok. :lul: And biology can't be political either? Tell that to the troons who cut off their dicks and think they can magically become women. Speaking of which, Wikipedia also says that men with penises can be women. Totally reliable stuff.
this isnt necessarily a debate about race as a system itself. its a debate about intelligence quotients in certain classifications you could consider race being different

Point is, nearly every IQ study shows it's inheritibility. Why do you think the only smart niggers have white parents? (Example: Obama)
THE RACE OF ONES PARENTS DOESNT MAGICALLY MAKE U SMARTER U FUCKING IDIOT 🤣🤣🤣 HOLY SHIT UR IQ MIGHT BE LOWER THAN EVEN THE LOWEST BLACK. It has more to do with having two parents or where you are brought up environmentally

• WTF
Reactions: gribsufer1
THE RACE OF ONES PARENTS DOESNT MAGICALLY MAKE U SMARTER U FUCKING IDIOT 🤣🤣🤣 HOLY SHIT UR IQ MIGHT BE LOWER THAN EVEN THE LOWEST BLACK. It has more to do with having two parents or where you are brought up environmentally
31F18021 1ED7 4F3E 83BF C0724E2A0A82
25641FAB 20F8 42CF 886C 87EE0922EFF3

Done arguing with you, god you're retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
i explained it if you don't want to read but the information in the article is reliable
I'm not retarded, you didn't really explain anything either just made dogmatic statements in large bold font and vague unsupported points like the scientific community consensus bla bla bla

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
But you're point is right

Im sorry but if your going to try to prove a race has lower iq u should y'know use a accurate IQ test. Not that I didn't already address this like 50 times
What do you mean "accurate IQ test"?

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
I don't care about race averages, I'm just happy I personally have a high IQ since that's all that will affect me.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
another low iq dumbfuck sourcing data from wikipedia and claiming shit 😹 😹 😹 😹 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬 . you do understand that the research/data is tampered right 🤙🤙🤙😹😹😹😹🚬🚬🚬🚬???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, 0hMan and HarrierDuBois
>Quotes wikipedia

you are not beating low IQ allegations

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, HarrierDuBois and currylightskin
even if this were true that would just mean iq is insignificant. bbc is taking over the world. soon everyone will be mixed whether you like it or not. Even if a female doesnt like black dudes, her offspring might and it will keep going on forever until one of them gets blacked
yeah the jews are doing that u fucking idiot

• JFL
Reactions: 0hMan and 9Romance
I'm not retarded, you didn't really explain anything either just made dogmatic statements in large bold font and vague unsupported points like the scientific community consensus bla bla bla
it is supported. it varies between .4-.8. Genetic IQ can differ between different people and even the genes that play into it vary. It is more complex then just "environmental" or "hereditary". If you don't understand this maybe your IQ might be low

>Quotes wikipedia

you are not beating low IQ allegations
Wikipedia articles and specifically the one i posted are based on reliable and published sources. This is just ad hominem at this point

Sure, but a lot of those gains on these tests is because people are more used to taking standardized tests. People are doing better on the subtests which are more "teachable". On the subtests that test more innate intellectual abilities, the scores are dropping. It's estimated that in Victorian England, the people there were 10-15 IQ points higher than whites today. The fact is that urbanization, low infant mortality, etc has created a dysgenic environment and we are getting less genetically intelligent.
its actually the school system only teaches us knowledge whereas bak then they lot a lot of emphasis in improving your brain by propriocrption and memory challenges from a young age

Wikipedia articles and specifically the one i posted are based on reliable and published sources. This is just ad hominem at this point
meanwhile actual latest iq studies from 2023

even tho sample size is small you can even see African blacks doing better than USA blacks. Guess why

• +1
Reactions: 0hMan
I don't care about race averages, I'm just happy I personally have a high IQ since that's all that will affect me.
you cant turn the other cheek, one day there wont be enough swede women for ur sons

you cant turn the other cheek, one day there wont be enough swede women for ur sons
Ultimately I only need to fix my own life. Despite how bad I feel for others.

meanwhile actual latest iq studies from 2023
View attachment 2404685
even tho sample size is small you can even see African blacks doing better than USA blacks. Guess why
there is more genetic diversity among african blacks vs american blacks

The "just cite Wikipedia (lol) like a low IQ nigger to prove you're not a low IQ nigger" theory.
Wikipedia is literally a source of sources. Just try editing a wikipedia article and inserting BS, it won't stay there for long.

Wikipedia is literally a source of sources. Just try editing a wikipedia article and inserting BS, it won't stay there for long.
Wikipedia literally contains nothing but the propaganda the establishment wants to disseminate to the masses. If I went to Wikipedia and try to say that men with penises cannot be considered women, my edit would indeed not stay there long since it goes against the propaganda the rulers of our societies want to spread. Would you say that simply stating biological facts is "BS"? Because all truthful "BS" is removed if it goes against the official narrative. Imagine actually being such a goy to trust Wikipedia.

Wikipedia literally contains nothing but the propaganda the establishment wants to disseminate to the masses. If I went to Wikipedia and try to say that men with penises cannot be considered women, my edit would indeed not stay there long since it goes against the propaganda the rulers of our societies want to spread. Would you say that simply stating biological facts is "BS"? Because all truthful "BS" is removed if it goes against the official narrative. Imagine actually being such a goy to trust Wikipedia.
gender debates and biological iq are 2 different things. Race in itself has nothing to do with IQ but rather genes, environment and socio-economic factors. Race is just something people used to group people who tend to have some of the same features but simply being black/white/asian has nothing to do with iq. Even the fact that whites on average have higher iq than blacks can be explained due to natural selection. You simply needed to have higher iq to survive in colder climates and those with lower iq died off.

Last edited:
all im saying is grouping is unnecessary and has nothing to do with actual biology
Self reported race correlates like 99.24 percent with actual ancestry. Genomic analysis where they just stick genomes of different people into a computer and see what comes out correctly predicts race around 98.1 percent of the time, and it’s not even like a prompt where they tell the computer to differentiate, it just sorts different genomes into groups that accurately map onto races we already use. The only weird one is like a northern Pakistan grouping or something

Self reported race correlates like 99.24 percent with actual ancestry. Genomic analysis where they just stick genomes of different people into a computer and see what comes out correctly predicts race around 98.1 percent of the time, and it’s not even like a prompt where they tell the computer to differentiate, it just sorts different genomes into groups that accurately map onto races we already use. The only weird one is like a northern Pakistan grouping or something
1. wdym by "self reported race" if i say im arabian that doesnt mean im arabian.
2. In your second argument, you essentially used race to prove race exists. Like i said race is a social construct. You cannot say "we used dna to prove that general grouping/classifications of dna exists"

1. wdym by "self reported race" if i say im arabian that doesnt mean im arabian.
2. In your second argument, you essentially used race to prove race exists. Like i said race is a social construct. You cannot say "we used dna to prove that general grouping/classifications of dna exists"
A white person says “I’m white” and magically their ancestry is white!

what is race except different gene frequencies between populations?

Um akshually you’re wrong becuase Wikipedia nerds said so 🤓🤓🤓
he didnt even know what he was talking about and just copy pasting random images. He does this everytime he loses ina debate "IM DONE TALKING TO YOU BRO!!" is always his final rebuttal. Hes a fucking retard that doesnt know how to actually articulate arguments and rage quits every time. He tried using a Fucking SAT test to prove GENETIC intelligence quotient. He might as well have just used actual IQ tests

he didnt even know what he was talking about and just copy pasting random images. He does this everytime he loses ina debate "IM DONE TALKING TO YOU BRO!!" is always his final rebuttal. Hes a fucking retard that doesnt know how to actually articulate arguments and rage quits every time. He tried using a Fucking SAT test to prove GENETIC intelligence quotient. He might as well have just used actual IQ tests
Sat tests correlate between .7 and .85 with iq test results

A white person says “I’m white” and magically their ancestry is white!

what is race except different gene frequencies between populations?
race is a classification of certain people. Would you say that if a black person were born with a perfect set of mutations that make them look completely white is white? Or would you classify it as ancestry

race is a classification of certain people. Would you say that if a black person were born with a perfect set of mutations that make them look completely white is white? Or would you classify it as ancestry
Something that would never happen disproves me oh my days 😱
but no, they’d still be black, because their genome is black. Albinos aren’t white cause they lack melanin

Sat tests correlate between .7 and .85 with iq test results
your right to a certain extent. Sat only shows general cognitive ability which is merely one aspect. Technically every test you take analyzes some aspect of your IQ

Something that would never happen disproves me oh my days 😱
but no, they’d still be black, because their genome is black. Albinos aren’t white cause they lack melanin
how can you say it never happened or will never happened. Can you analyze every single black person in history, in current day, and in the future and tell me every single one of them dont look white?

Also your fucking retarded. Genome is genes which is why i said genetic mutations. What the fuck do you mean by "THEIR GENOME IS BLACK", there is no black gene and your genes dont magically recognize what humans would classify your race as holy shit ur actually about as retarded as that other nigga. If someone has genetic features considered to be those of whites then by definition he has a "white genome" whatever that means

Last edited:
how can you say it never happened or will never happened. Can you analyze every single black person in history, in current day, and in the future and tell me every single one of them dont look white?
Nah I’m not talking about this with you if this is the angle. Have a great day

you just made the claim that there is no black people who can look white so the burden of proof is on you. Maybe dont make baseless claims next time
Nah I’m not talking about this with you if this is the angle. Have a great day

All of them are getting creampied by ethnics
most people who think they are fully white arent. I wouldnt say there is anyone who is fully anything. we are all mixed already in a sense

most people who think they are fully white arent. I wouldnt say there is anyone who is fully anything. we are all mixed already in a sense
jfl this doesnt justify anything gtfo of europe

jfl this doesnt justify anything gtfo of europe
Anyone has the right to be anywhere they want. I find it funny when racists act as if they have legal rights to their country of origin. Hispanics can be in asia, asians can be in us, americans can be in africa. Your dna doesnt determine which land you are or arent allowed to step in