Destroying The Manosphere’s Biggest Cope

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Many redpillers and blackpillers alike confuse spergacity and femininity. Asian girls aren’t more feminine; what some manospherians call “femininity” is really just introspergsion. The character type that’s traditional, conservative, shy, quiet, introvert, book-reader, non-clubber, non-partier, non-drug-doer, etc is introspergged as opposed to NT, extraverted, charismatic, and so on. These qualities aren’t on the masculinity–femininity continuum; they’re on the spergacity–neurotypicality spectrum. To be a loud+outgoing, rather than quiet+shy, person is a NT extravert trait and not a masculine trait.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, to be human, Daniel Plainview and 11 others
Ok bro

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Callooh_Calais
Thecel sama, your thread quality has decreased linearly for months now.

Is everything okay in your day to day life? :Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
dnr + kys

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, stevielake, gamma and 1 other person
The g spot is only 3 inches in the vagina

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and thecel
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan, stevielake and IncelsBraincels
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel
Lots of guys strive for conservative, shy, introverted, bookworm girls but in reality they are extremely boring

Ultra extroverted outgoing NT girls are a much more enjoyable company

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15338, goat2x and 3 others
Many redpillers and blackpillers alike confuse spergacity and femininity. Asian girls aren’t more feminine; what some manospherians call “femininity” is really just introspergsion. The character type that’s traditional, conservative, shy, quiet, introvert, book-reader, non-clubber, non-partier, non-drug-doer, etc is introspergged as opposed to NT, extraverted, charismatic, and so on. These qualities aren’t on the masculinity–femininity continuum; they’re on the spergacity–neurotypicality spectrum. To be a loud+outgoing, rather than quiet+shy, person is a NT extravert trait and not a masculine trait.
If it's masculine or feminine I don't care. I don't want no loud partying club slut. If a woman's ever smoked a cigarette in her life then she should not be considered anything worth writing home to mommy about.

• WTF
Lots of guys strive for conservative, shy, introverted, bookworm girls but in reality they are extremely boring

Why look to your woman to give you excitement outside the bedroom?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and thecel
Why look to your woman to give you excitement outside the bedroom?

Why do stuff without your wom(a|e)n? Women are the best that life has to offer.

Why do stuff without your wom(a|e)n? Women are the best that life has to offer.
Maybe, but you gotta know how to separate/allocate them in regards to everything else you got going on in your life. I never said don't do stuff with them.

• +1
  • JFL
Oh, there's plenty of reasons for that. Too many to count.

All the reasons are copes. Reality pill : life is for the pursuit of vagina.

You dont go for a girl cuz she is nt

fucking liberal cuck 21th century trait ,women arent supposed to be your friends

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15338 and thecel
And most westernized gooks are sluts like whites lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, stevielake and thecel
And most westernized gooks are sluts like whites lol

True. Most are whoremaxers. The ones who don’t slutmax, like the bookworm nerd type, are not more feminine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 15099
women arent supposed to be your friends

To mingle with them makes one happy. Not maximally socializing with women means not experiencing the best that life has to offer. I’d rather be poor and accepted in women’s social circles than be a trillionaire and unable to obtain adequate doses of female interaction.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
All the reasons are copes. Reality pill : life is for the pursuit of vagina.

Only people who think like that are either the people who never get it, or the people who never get the kind they'd like to have.

• WTF
To mingle with them makes one happy. Not maximally socializing with women means not experiencing the best that life has to offer. I’d rather be poor and accepted in women’s social circles than be a trillionaire and unable to obtain adequate doses of female interaction.
Jfl, thats cope as shit all through out history women werent seen like a socializing friend for males,

if you think you can talk w a women better than w male friends you simply havent talked to women yet.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15338 and thecel
You dont go for a girl cuz she is nt

Personalities matter. NTness is gigasexy. Studynerd girls’ personalities severely detract from their sex appeal. Many girls I like IRL aren’t GigaStacies but have GigaStacy-level appeal to me because of how much their irresistibly sexy personalities halo them. I’d choose a Stacylite who has a hot personality over a MegaStacy who’s a boring shy nerd bookworm lame rotter.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and goat2x
if you think you can talk w a women better than w male friends you simply havent talked to women yet.

I don’t think you can do that “better.” But it’s a fact that you gain greater happiness from talking to women compared to from talking to men.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and goat2x
I don’t think you can do that “better.” But it’s a fact that you gain greater happiness from talking to women compared to from talking to men.
ye talk about me fucking her and about 20 minutes or sum shit not fucking some extroverted things lel

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and thecel

Your point?

• Hmm...
Cope. Being shy is a giga fem trait, testosterone makes you lower inhibition.

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Albeacho and thecel
I want a girl that is giga shy and introverted, lowers the chance of cheating by a ton. If you want someone talkative and extroverted find a guy friend, don't look for this in girls.

• Ugh..
I want a girl that is giga shy and introverted, lowers the chance of cheating by a ton. If you want someone talkative and extroverted find a guy friend, don't look for this in girls.

Having guy friends can make your social life just minimally tolerable. Female connections are the differentiating factor between merely acceptable social life and epic social life. Talking to females is like eating the best food ever. Talking to males is like eating low-quality food. It’s enough energy for you to survive, but it isn’t healthy and it tastes bland.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Lawton88, Albeacho and 1 other person
Personalities matter. NTness is gigasexy. Studynerd girls’ personalities severely detract from their sex appeal. Many girls I like IRL aren’t GigaStacies but have GigaStacy-level appeal to me because of how much their irresistibly sexy personalities halo them. I’d choose a Stacylite who has a hot personality over a MegaStacy who’s a boring shy nerd bookworm lame rotter.
they're more likely to cheat and rack up 90000 bodies

• +1
they're more likely to cheat and rack up 90000 bodies

so get LTRs with shy bookworms and get lots of extravert females in your social circle too.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Xangsane
Having guy friends can make your social life just minimally tolerable. Female connections are the differentiating factor between merely acceptable social life and epic social life. Talking to females is like eating the best food ever. Talking to males is like eating low-quality food. It’s enough energy for you to survive, but it isn’t healthy and it tastes bland.
Ok but I was talking about your girl friend specifically, If you want to have friends that are girls then go right ahead.

• +1
not a word + theCEL

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan and thecel
@cloUder

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back