There’s nothing more to life than vagina (“sex is overrated” copers GTFIH!)

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Everything that people do besides have sex is either a means to get more sex or compensation for the pain of sexual starvation.

As sexual organisms, reproduction is the one and only desire that drives all our actions.

Do you work? You only do work because you want to make money in order to:
  • Attract sexual partners with your money
  • Pay for food, housing, utilities, etc. which enables you to survive so that you can have sex in the future
  • Pay for pleasures like fancy cars and vacations to compensate for the pain you feel when your sexual needs aren't met

Do you have hobbies? I bet you wouldn't spend time playing video games, playing basketball, going bowling, running, swimming, dancing, singing, drawing, painting, sculpting, taking pictures, volunteering, doing yoga, hiking, fishing, biking, skateboarding, etc. if you could be fucking instead. The truth is, you'd rather have sex than do the activities you're the most passionate about. If you could have enough sex to make you happy and fulfilled, there wouldn't be anything else that you'd want to do in life (besides the bare necessities for survival such as eating, but even that's only done for the purpose of keeping you alive so you can have more sex).

Many people like to cope with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. They say that sex is merely a basic, low-level need; when you have enough of it, you'll want to work toward bigger and better things:

I'm telling you straight up that Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is missing something substantial. Here's the “reality” version:

Sex is Everything  Maslows Hierarchy of Needs Cope Debunked

You ought to understand that literally everything sexual organisms do is supposed to eventually lead to increased reproduction. Safety needs like personal security just give you a safe environment where you can have sex without dying. Love and belonging just broadens your social circle and forms relationships so that you can obtain sex easier. Esteem just boosts your confidence and gains you respect from your peers, which boosts your SMV. Self-actualization (“desire to become the most that one can be”) is nothing but a form of maxxing—aiming to better yourself to become the most desirable you can ever be as a sex partner.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: laaltin, zeshama, User49 and 39 others
dnr

another chink sex fantasy

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, zeshama, Hades and 11 others
water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, thecel, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
super legit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, mogstar and thecel
I'd disagree when I get the post nut blues

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, mulattomaxxer, Htobrother and 3 others
Indeed

• +1
Reactions: thecel

• Love it
everything is about reproduction

• +1
Reactions: CFW432, oldcelloser, mortis and 2 others
super legit.

Would you rather be a mentally retarded Spiggachad who dies of AIDS at age 40 than a high-achieving genius incel? More people answered that they’d rather be the 50 IQ Spiggachad than answered that they’d rather be the genius incel.

Life truly is all about fucking as a Chad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis, oldcelloser and darkness97
The only exception to this is:

1. You get castrated (so you no longer feel sexual desire)
2. You take heroine or any other hard drug (because now your going to be obsessed with drugs as opposed to sex)

Sex just completely breaks society. Like you can either cure cancer and feel happy because you made such a great accomplishment or put your erect penis inside of a girl and feel way more pleasure.

The me before I went through puberty cared a lot about accomplishments and achievements but the me that has gone through puberty doesn't give a fuck about any of that. I just want to put my penis in a girl.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, xefo and thecel
Fire is 🔥

• Love it
I should also mention that just because you can't have "sex" doesn't mean your life is over. There are a lot of replacements for sex that you can look into that will make life much more bearable:

1. Fleshlights​
2. Sexdolls​
3. Prostituties​
4. Prostate stimulation​
5. Less harmful drugs (Marijuana, Psychedelics)​
Also I wouldn't put you on the "deformed" burn victim level @thecel. I think that if you completely optimized everything:
(all of the neccesary softmaxxes (including steroids), all of the necessary hardmaxxes). Then you could pretty comfortably reach an above average level.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and thecel
ur sexually frustrated, go fuck a prostitute bro

• WTF
ur sexually frustrated, go fuck a prostitute bro

That’s compensating for the inability to have real legit unpaid sex.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and ConspiracyTheory
cope, then that is mental since you are still having sex.

• +1
I would rather compensate for my inability to have sex then not have sex at all

• +1
I would rather compensate for my inability to have sex then not have sex at all

Or you could just looksmax. Fixing the root cause of problems is better than compensating.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Or you could just looksmax. Fixing the root cause of problems is better than compensating.
So I would agree but that's for the people that can looksmax. I think that there are 2 different types of subhumans.

-The fixable subhumans (I would put you in this category). These people can reach an average to above average level with hardmaxxing + softmaxxing​
-The unfixable subhhumans (or the burn victims). These people are completely fucked and it's a waste of time for them to looksmax so it's better for them to look into copes like prostitution.​

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, TheAnomaly and thecel
So I would agree but that's for the people that can looksmax. I think that there are 2 different types of subhumans.

-The fixable subhumans (I would put you in this category). These people can reach an average to above average level with hardmaxxing + softmaxxing​
-The unfixable subhhumans (or the burn victims). These people are completely fucked and it's a waste of time for them to looksmax so it's better for them to look into copes like prostitution.​

Why do you think some subhumans are unfixable? Every physical flaw can be fixed with surgery.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, xefo and Deleted member 10413
Why do you think some subhumans are unfixable? Every physical flaw can be fixed with surgery.
who-is-the-ugliest-man-in-the-world-1413417948597.jpeg

I'm talking about the .1% deformed people. The burn victims, the botched surgery, the weird medical conditions ect.
Think of it as the opposite end of the spectrum from chad (and then worse.)

• Hmm...
who-is-the-ugliest-man-in-the-world-1413417948597.jpeg

I'm talking about the .1% deformed people. The burn victims, the botched surgery, the weird medical conditions ect.
Think of it as the opposite end of the spectrum from chad (and then a bit worse.)

His face can be fixed

• +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 10413
His face can be fixed
Yeah but what if he was 3 feet tall?

I don't believe that "everyone" can become average. I think there will always be the incredibly weird outliers who are just so inhuman that nothing can fix them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and thecel
Based thread from high IQ user

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357 and thecel
sex is life

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and thecel
Since I have an athletic and muscular body, I would say that I could definitely slay a girl like that. Considering how a 290 pound guy built like an ogre can do it.

• +1
Since I have an athletic and muscular body, I would say that I could definitely slay a girl like that. Considering how a 290 pound guy built like an ogre can do it.
I have big cock halo and she’s not into ethnics, like most women

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, thecel and gamma
I have big cock halo and she’s not into ethnics, like most women
And i have body halo and lol if you think I can't find some landwhale that hates whites and only wants ethnic dick. Also jfl at you considering yourself white.

• +1
And i have body halo and lol if you think I can't find some landwhale that hates whites and only wants ethnic dick. Also jfl at you considering yourself white.
Cool
Most women are only really into whites
Yes most people irl see me as white, problem?

• +1
Cool
Most women are only really into whites
Yes most people irl see me as white, problem?
Looking white dosen't cancel the fact that your fat as fuck. Women are repulsed by that.

• JFL
Looking white dosen't cancel the fact that your fat as fuck. Women are repulsed by that.
Did I deny that? Plus I’m losing weight
Problem?

• +1
Did I deny that? Plus I’m losing weight
Problem?
Your never gonna lose weight entirely. And no I don't have a problem with fat people, I just wanted to tell you that if a person that looks like you can get pussy then I can do it. But keep coping with Muh dick and Muh skin color. No bitch sees your dick before having sex with you.

• JFL
Your never gonna lose weight entirely. And no I don't have a problem with fat people, I just wanted to tell you that if a person that looks like you can get pussy then I can do it. But keep coping with Muh dick and Muh skin color. No bitch sees your dick before having sex with you.
Hmm I’m losing weight so problem? My eye area is fine though yours is very bad. Just saying

• Woah
Keep coping your a member for 2 years and still fat

Not its not those pictures were shit, gonna update you when my skin is clear
Problem?
No your eye area is bad regardless, the shape and tilt is very Middle Eastern
The rest of your face is ok I guess but the eyes are very bad

• +1
Problem?
No your eye area is bad regardless, the shape and tilt is very Middle Eastern
The rest of your face is ok I guess but the eyes are very bad
Its not as bad those pics were utter garbage because I was tired when taking them, My tilt is neutral.

• +1
Its not as bad those pics were utter garbage because I was tired when taking them, My tilt is neutral.
It’s very common in Middle Eastern countries to have bad eye areas tbh. When I was in Israel you could tell Jews from Arabs by their eye area. Stop coping and go to taban but tbh your eyes will never be above 3-4/10

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, thecel and Albeacho
It’s very common in Middle Eastern countries to have bad eye areas tbh. When I was in Israel you could tell Jews from Arabs by their eye area. Stop coping and go to taban but tbh your eyes will never be above 3-4/10
Keep coping my eyes will be chadlite level after going to taban

• JFL
Keep coping my eyes will be chadlite level after going to taban
Believe what you want
Your eyes are very bad even with body halo but your jaw is ok I guess. You started on me for no reason but you do you “chaddam”

• JFL
Do you have hobbies? I bet you wouldn't spend time playing video games, playing basketball, going bowling, running, swimming, dancing, singing, drawing, painting, sculpting, taking pictures, volunteering, doing yoga, hiking, fishing, biking, skateboarding, etc. if you could be fucking instead.
Naaah, there are plenty of people who regularly have sex and still do other activities they enjoy.

• JFL
Everything that people do besides have sex is either a means to get more sex or compensation for the pain of sexual starvation.

As sexual organisms, reproduction is the one and only desire that drives all our actions.

Do you work? You only do work because you want to make money in order to:
  • Attract sexual partners with your money
  • Pay for food, housing, utilities, etc. which enables you to survive so that you can have sex in the future
  • Pay for pleasures like fancy cars and vacations to compensate for the pain you feel when your sexual needs aren't met

Do you have hobbies? I bet you wouldn't spend time playing video games, playing basketball, going bowling, running, swimming, dancing, singing, drawing, painting, sculpting, taking pictures, volunteering, doing yoga, hiking, fishing, biking, skateboarding, etc. if you could be fucking instead. The truth is, you'd rather have sex than do the activities you're the most passionate about. If you could have enough sex to make you happy and fulfilled, there wouldn't be anything else that you'd want to do in life (besides the bare necessities for survival such as eating, but even that's only done for the purpose of keeping you alive so you can have more sex).

Many people like to cope with Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs. They say that sex is merely a basic, low-level need; when you have enough of it, you'll want to work toward bigger and better things:

View attachment 1109624

I'm telling you straight up that Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs is missing something substantial. Here's the “reality” version:

View attachment 1109631

You ought to understand that literally everything sexual organisms do is supposed to eventually lead to increased reproduction. Safety needs like personal security just give you a safe environment where you can have sex without dying. Love and belonging just broadens your social circle and forms relationships so that you can obtain sex easier. Esteem just boosts your confidence and gains you respect from your peers, which boosts your SMV. Self-actualization (“desire to become the most that one can be”) is nothing but a form of maxxing—aiming to better yourself to become the most desirable you can ever be as a sex partner.

View attachment 1109608
This would be true if everyone were crystal meth addicts. But otherwise, sex itself isn't enough.

• JFL
Naaah, there are plenty of people who regularly have sex and still do other activities they enjoy.

All these other activities are done just to have more sex in the future. A guy might love playing the violin, but subconsciously it all ties back to the pursuit of vagina. The human brain is biologically programmed to only do things that help with reproduction. We don’t just dance, skii, and do parkour for no reason. The capacity to enjoy hobby activities emerged in our brains because it must’ve helped us reproduce. If something doesn’t help us reproduce, we wouldn’t’ve evolved to want to do it.

if i had to choose to cut off my cock or my tongue i would choose my cock.

Food and sugar and taste are everything

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Gargantuan, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others