Determine his height

why is height important unironically, there's no actual answer in the literature
I guess the feeling of looking down on others and the benefits in sports, higher chance of being a CEO, male respect (more frame based but eh), etc

Also racial and class aspects

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
I guess the feeling of looking down on others and the benefits in sports, higher chance of being a CEO, male respect (more frame based but eh), etc

Also racial and class aspects
ye but that's not the actual reason those are just effects, i need u to give me what normies actually think since u have CEO iq (u know exactly what they think)

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
ye but that's not the actual reason those are just effects, i need u to give me what normies actually think since u have CEO iq (u know exactly what they think)
Well because it helps you get females. Normies are turbo height pilled

• +1
Well because it helps you get females. Normies are turbo height pilled
nigga what does a boy normie think when someone is taller than him and why are foids attracted to height, what do they feel/think, are they legit intimidated by taller niggas like some cucks or what

nigga what does a boy normie think when someone is taller than him and why are foids attracted to height, what do they feel/think, are they legit intimidated by taller niggas like some cucks or what
Well yea cuz wider frame at a taller height is more intimidating. Women view it as a way of protection objectively framecel lanklets are going to experience the same off

• +1
Well yea cuz wider frame at a taller height is more intimidating. Women view it as a way of protection objectively framecel lanklets are going to experience the same off
ye but let's imagine 5'5 vs 6'2 same frame 19 inch bidelt, why is 6'2 more attractive to women and more intimidating to men what do they feel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
ye but let's imagine 5'5 vs 6'2 same frame 19 inch bidelt, why is 6'2 more attractive to women and more intimidating to men what do they feel
Domination & a sense of being small due to them looking up to the 6’2 guy

• +1
Domination & a sense of being small due to them looking up to the 6’2 guy
why do they not feel confident that they could rape him in a 1v1 is it cause they can't fight/ don't have the iq to understand that nigga may also be weak af?

why do they not feel confident that they could rape him in a 1v1 is it cause they can't fight/ don't have the iq to understand that nigga may also be weak af?
Iq part ofc

• +1
@Swarthy Knight