Detroit was murder capital of the USA back in the 80s, 90s and 2000s

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Been happening since forever. I read a newspaper article from 1986 where two 17 year olds got kicked out of a house party. The came back and did a drive-by shooting and ended up killing a 16 year old girl. This was August of 1986. The newspaper article was talking about all the crime and violence in the city and what to do about it. This was back in the 1980s.

I myself have known several people that were shot and killed. One guy played football at my highschool. He was 6'6 or 6'7. Height mogged everyone in school. He got into it with some guys and one of them took out an AK47 rifle and blew his brains out. I saw his obituary, he's buried at the same cemetery as my grandparents.

I remember at the fireworks one year in Detroit, several people got shot. One I went to middle school with, another I went to high school with and a girl got shot in the foot, she lived across the street from me at the time. They all survived.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Skywalker, Joe Rogancel and 9 others
i’m the product of a nigga wit dreads

i got a new payroll i’m out in turks and caicos

you know who's behind it...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, finn899, the BULL and 1 other person
Been happening since forever. I read a newspaper article from 1986 where two 17 year olds got kicked out of a house party. The came back and did a drive-by shooting and ended up killing a 16 year old girl. This was August of 1986. The newspaper article was talking about all the crime and violence in the city and what to do about it. This was back in the 1980s.

I myself have known several people that were shot and killed. One guy played football at my highschool. He was 6'6 or 6'7. Height mogged everyone in school. He got into it with some guys and one of them took out an AK47 rifle and blew his brains out. I saw his obituary, he's buried at the same cemetery as my grandparents.

I remember at the fireworks one year in Detroit, several people got shot. One I went to middle school with, another I went to high school with and a girl got shot in the foot, she lived across the street from me at the time. They all survived.
Niggers
Niggers
Niggers

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: lemonnz, bululu_87, klip11 and 2 others
Post some more brutal Detroit stories man, it’s interesting.
Crime was way worse in the USA in the 70s 80s and 90s

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, thereallegend and klip11
purely socioeconomic factors

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, lemonnz, Gilbert_Durandal and 5 others
Why do people act like life was so much better, we are living in the best time in human history, its just hard to afford homes.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, bululu_87 and thereallegend
They stopped when they drafted that soft ass interior game of Drummond and Greg Monroe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and sudanguy
Why do people act like life was so much better, we are living in the best time in human history, its just hard to afford homes.
Cope,
The 80s were way better, everything pre social media was way better, everyone has become aspie asf after COVID-19.
Life was simpler then and more slow paced

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Cope,
The 80s were way better, everything pre social media was way better, everyone has become aspie asf after COVID-19.
Life was simpler then and more slow paced
your a PSL 0.15 Subhuman, your life would have been shit anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
I remember back in the early 2010s, there was this man in his 30s that got into an argument with this 17 year old that was coming from school. He thought the 17 year old was disrespecting him by looking at him the wrong way. They exchanged words and the older man told him not to be there when he got back.

So the 30 something man goes home and gets a gun from his sister's boyfriend. So he gets the gun and has his sister's boyfriend drive him to where the 17 year old is. He sees the 17 year old and shoots him dead in broad daylight in the parking lot of a party store.

So a few days later, the Detroit police does a raid on the house to arrest the 30 year old for murder. The police kick the door in and there's some sort of tussle. A police officer's gun goes off and a 7 year old girl inside the house is shot and killed. Turns out, the 7 year old girl was the daughter of the boyfriend of the killers sister. It was a nationwide story at the time.

The 30 year old was sentenced to life without parole in prison. His sister's boyfriend got like 10 years or something like that for driving him and giving him the gun. The 30 year old could have gotten 20 years instead of life, but he refused to snitch on his sister's boyfriend.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: lemonnz
I remember back in the early 2010s, there was this man in his 30s that got into an argument with this 17 year old that was coming from school. He thought the 17 year old was disrespecting him by looking at him the wrong way. They exchanged words and the older man told him not to be there when he got back.

So the 30 something man goes home and gets a gun from his sister's boyfriend. So he gets the gun and has his sister's boyfriend drive him to where the 17 year old is. He sees the 17 year old and shoots him dead in broad daylight in the parking lot of a party store.

So a few days later, the Detroit police does a raid on the house to arrest the 30 year old for murder. The police kick the door in and there's some sort of tussle. A police officer's gun goes off and a 7 year old girl inside the house is shot and killed. Turns out, the 7 year old girl was the daughter of the boyfriend of the killers sister. It was a nationwide story at the time.

The 30 year old was sentenced to life without parole in prison. His sister's boyfriend got like 10 years or something like that for driving him and giving him the gun. The 30 year old could have gotten 20 years instead of life, but he refused to snitch on his sister's boyfriend.

More

• +1
Reactions: klip11
In 70s and 80s. New york was worse I believe

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
In 70s and 80s. New york was worse I believe
New York City has a much larger population than Detroit. Even back then, Detroit had about 1 million people and NYC had like 7 million people. But Detroit always had higher per capita homicides than New York City.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Jason Voorhees
When I was in highschool, this girl threw a party. At the party, a fight between two groups of guys broke out. One group went to my school, the other group was from parts unknown. So after the fight was over, the guys were mad that they lost and wanted revenge. They left the party and came back with guns and started shooting. Four people got shot. Three of them lived but one of them died. The one who got killed, the last time I saw him was at school and I was talking to him in the hallway. I decided not to go to the party, I wasn't feeling well or something. So when I get to school on Monday, I find out that Bashar (his name) is dead and I find out the details on what happened at the party. The party was Saturday night.

The guys that did the shooting was caught. They got convicted of 3 counts of attempted 1st degree murder and of 1st degree murder and got life in prison. All the guys that got life in prison were 18 and 19 years old. They'll die in prison even if they live to be 70 or 80.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Skywalker, lemonnz and 2 others
Can't have shit in Detroit

Detroit’s kinda ass now not infested with crime but way better cities to live in

They left the party and came back with guns and started shooting
Man Body GIF

• +1
When I was in highschool, this girl threw a party. At the party, a fight between two groups of guys broke out. One group went to my school, the other group was from parts unknown. So after the fight was over, the guys were mad that they lost and wanted revenge. They left the party and came back with guns and started shooting. Four people got shot. Three of them lived but one of them died. The one who got killed, the last time I saw him was at school and I was talking to him in the hallway. I decided not to go to the party, I wasn't feeling well or something. So when I get to school on Monday, I find out that Bashar (his name) is dead and I find out the details on what happened at the party. The party was Saturday night.

The guys that did the shooting was caught. They got convicted of 3 counts of attempted 1st degree murder and of 1st degree murder and got life in prison. All the guys that got life in prison were 18 and 19 years old. They'll die in prison even if they live to be 70 or 80.
damn
looks like youre Carl Johnson and this is 1993 LA :feelskek:

• JFL
>best time in human history

>can't buy a home, highest homelessness since the great depression

:forcedsmile:

also you have to realize crime was curbed as a consequence of mass incarceration, which is now slowly being phased out. so this dip in crime isn't going to last, we're already seeing many signs of a major surge. street takeovers every other day, more shootings than before. zero bail, violent recidivist being let out over and over again. i have to give credit to the police because they are actually far more effective than people give them credit for, especially with new surveillance and shot detection technology decreasing response time. but they can still get overwhelmed, especially in the democrat shitholes.

>best time in human history

>can't buy a home, highest homelessness since the great depression

:forcedsmile:

also you have to realize crime was curbed as a consequence of mass incarceration, which is now slowly being phased out. so this dip in crime isn't going to last, we're already seeing many signs of a major surge. street takeovers every other day, more shootings than before. zero bail, violent recidivist being let out over and over again. i have to give credit to the police because they are actually far more effective than people give them credit for, especially with new surveillance and shot detection technology decreasing response time. but they can still get overwhelmed, especially in the democrat shitholes.
yeah i wish we could go back to caveman times. This post modern shithole and advancements were a mistake.

yeah i wish we could go back to caveman times. This post modern shithole and advancements were a mistake.
the peak of human civilization was mid 1700s tbh coinciding with peak in average iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel