Dexa scan results thread

Br0sk1

Br0sk1

Solstice
After doing a bit of a cut in fall 2021, I got a dexa scan to check body fat percentage after concluding it seemed a decent measurement method after a cursory look (I'll admit I didn't do a deep dive here). I was and am still a weak dude, so unsurprisingly I didn't have high muscle mass ( I was never dedicated enough to get super strong gymcelling), but I was surprised the body fat percentage was reported as low as it was, given my abs were not very visible at the time.

Dexa

Leanbone

Fatdistrib

I'm wondering if something went wrong because I remember thinking at the time I still looked skinnyfat (ab visibility still poor). Here are pics from around that time:

Lean

Lean3

Would like to hear you guys weigh in on why I didn't look as lean as my results suggested. Would also be very happy to see other people's dexa or other body scan results.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, Deleted member 18522, ✿👍col and 4 others
no idea maybe u don't have enough muscles? brutal with good eyes you would be Chad

• +1
Reactions: Aqua
You need better longer eyebrows you pfl is too low

Fixed your shit op :cop:
Could be a chadlite

What are the changes here exactly?
Lower hairline
Better eyebrows
Wider mouth
Less bulky face/jaw, looks leaner and also makes your eyes look ok
Minor changes in the eyes like canthal tilt and small lower eyelid retraction, very subtle really
:feelshehe:

Lower hairline
Better eyebrows
Wider mouth
Less bulky face/jaw, looks leaner and also makes your eyes look ok
Minor changes in the eyes like canthal tilt and small lower eyelid retraction, very subtle really
:feelshehe:

Ah thanks, man. Some of these changes would be impossible without extensive surgery it would seem.

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Ah thanks, man. Some of these changes would be impossible without extensive surgery it would seem.
The eyebrows and wider mouth would make a big difference already, you don't need surgery for them, clear skin too would help
and leanmaxxing obviously, you have a ton of bonemass but your features are too small

you might have a case of shit genetics like the rock's abs

The eyebrows and wider mouth would make a big difference already, you don't need surgery for them, clear skin too would help
and leanmaxxing obviously, you have a ton of bonemass but your features are too small

I'm guessing palatal expansion would give me a wider mouth?

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
I'm guessing palatal expansion would give me a wider mouth?
Yes but it could result in a wider nose too... There's supposedly ways to make your lips wider without MSE but I don't know if they're cope or not since I don't have interest on them

• +1
Reactions: Br0sk1
You look malnourished

After doing a bit of a cut in fall 2021, I got a dexa scan to check body fat percentage after concluding it seemed a decent measurement method after a cursory look (I'll admit I didn't do a deep dive here). I was and am still a weak dude, so unsurprisingly I didn't have high muscle mass ( I was never dedicated enough to get super strong gymcelling), but I was surprised the body fat percentage was reported as low as it was, given my abs were not very visible at the time.

View attachment 1494203

View attachment 1494204

View attachment 1494207

I'm wondering if something went wrong because I remember thinking at the time I still looked skinnyfat (ab visibility still poor). Here are pics from around that time:

View attachment 1494216

View attachment 1494217

Would like to hear you guys weigh in on why I didn't look as lean as my results suggested. Would also be very happy to see other people's dexa or other body scan results.
you look really good here

View attachment 1494203

View attachment 1494204

View attachment 1494207

View attachment 1494216

View attachment 1494217

You look lean and masculine, but something weird with your eyes. It's like you got that autism look.

What’s your parents ethnicity again

What’s your parents ethnicity again

Dad: fully British Isles White guy

Mom: ~70% British Isles White, ~30% Cree or Ojibwe or some mix thereof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
You look pretty good with lean Jaw
Eye area kills you, there is zero expression in your eyes (I am similar in this regard)

I think you just need to hypertrophy your abs bro. You're lean enough, but you simply don't have any. Abs are still a muscle and become more defined through hypertrophy.