DHEA and DHT make you more masculine

G

garfyld

Platinum
Testosterone gives just bigger muscle mass. High T is a myth. Asians have bigger T than white but they are not masculine

DHT for libido, reproductive organs and hair body growth
DHEA for height and sharp bones

If you are in puberty here is the recipe: low E + high DHEA + high GH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Buci, Need2Ascend and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15698, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 10172 and 2 others
Unmoggably shitty greycel thread. We should give out awards tbh

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, ElySioNs, Deleted member 4946 and 3 others
No, no, no! Estrogen gives you that big chest.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
Testosterone gives just bigger muscle mass. High T is a myth. Asians have bigger T than white but they are not masculine

Dhea supplements suppress you. Do you have proof that Asians have higher T? Just as important as total T is free T which depends on your shbg. That can be raised or lowered depending on diet or other factors.

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0 and AscendingHero
Testosterone is what grows penis length during puberty so your statement is incorrect

Testosterone is what grows penis length during puberty so your statement is incorrect
T doesn't grow penis. DHT + IGF-1 grow penis

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, Buci, AscendingHero and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0, AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
Asians have bigger T than white
EFCEDD4E 1BBD 4954 B930 C98AFF71B661

Last edited:
Not it doesn't. IGF-1 increase androgen receptors and DHT works by them
Androgen receptors are only there to use testosterone

I'm going to be blasting aromasin for the rest of my puberty. it raises DHT by 198%, as it is a steroidal AI. Also raises IGF-1 and of course free T levels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, bruh3610, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Any sources to back this up?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973 and RAITEIII
Dhea supplements suppress you. Do you have proof that Asians have higher T? Just as important as total T is free T which depends on your shbg. That can be raised or lowered depending on diet or other factors.
I will find later. Look at their bodies it's the first sign they are High T

I'm going to be blasting aromasin for the rest of my puberty. it raises DHT by 198%, as it is a steroidal AI. Also raises IGF-1 and of course free T levels.
Be careful, you may summon the norwood reaper...

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Chad69
Rip hair

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
OP JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP,YOUR LOW IQ MAKES ME CRINGE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, bruh3610 and hairyballscel
High iq

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chad69
Very bad idea. You need estrogen for androgen receptor sensitivity, libido and bone health. Too little is just as bad as too much.

Forgot to add, exemestane (aromasin) might contribute to hairloss as well.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, hairyballscel and Mr.cope
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Chad69
Be careful, you may summon the norwood reaper...
I need to befriend the Norwood Reaper, my hairline needs some minor shedding. *knock knock* (before I fucking jinx it)

I have 0 balding genes as a med, my hairline is NW0 with a few baby hairs ruining my aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
DHEA is a precursor to T AND E. Small brain OP.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chad69 and Mr.cope
testosterone level for every race
main-qimg-1b7f65c5a9f56fd1c25c180e60f65549

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Chad69
Very bad idea. You need estrogen for androgen receptor sensitivity, libido and bone health. Too little is just as bad as too much.

It is what it is. My dad naturally has little estrogen, blasted all the steroids without the need of an AI and still came out fine

I am not going to be crashing my estrogen, I'm exaggerating. If I notice any significant health problems, I'll be smart about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Incoming and Deleted member 4410

@Strike_Poseidon my fellow curry blasted aromasin to oblivion and it grew his dick.

I believe him.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and MentalistKebab
testosterone level for every race
main-qimg-1b7f65c5a9f56fd1c25c180e60f65549
Does Egyptians here have choosen from bodybuilders in gym ?
@Strike_Poseidon my fellow curry blasted aromasin to oblivion and it grew his dick.

I believe him.
Life fuel tbh. But after starting it my dick started to not work properly so I cant measure it

I forgot to tell about aggression.
Alpha Male = High Dhea + High Dht, T doesn;t matter

High T is a fucking cope actually the biggest here

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I need to befriend the Norwood Reaper, my hairline needs some minor shedding. *knock knock* (before I fucking jinx it)

I have 0 balding genes as a med, my hairline is NW0 with a few baby hairs ruining my aesthetics.
fuck man, lucky you tbh, i got family members going bald at 50 and some at 20 lool idk what to expect...

They are lean

And yeah I also have thought High T make you chad I was wrong
If you have any peer reviewed studies to link then feel free. Many women are lean so at this point I don't think you know what you're talking about.

I believe him.
i am not 100 percent curry lmfao, only half

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 1973
Another example
Unadjusted-a-summary-statistics-mean-median-interquartile-range-b-for-androgen_Q320.jpg

Blacks have the biggest DHT value and the biggest dicks

Others have reported that the levels of 5-reduced androgens such as 5-dihydrotestosterone (DHT) or 5-androstanediol and its glucuronide (5-androstanediol G) levels in Asian men were lower compared with white or black men
After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites.

Last edited:
Asians (East Asians and Iranian groups) had the highest Free range T compared to other races. Iranian groups were first and then second were the East Asians.

The difference is East Asians lack DHT receptors which is why they rarely get full grown facial hair and smaller penis compared to westerners.

It's the DHT receptors that East Asians lack.

Meanwhile Iranians have both DHT receptors and high free range T levels.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1973, RAITEIII and 1 other person
The difference is East Asians lack DHT receptors which is why they rarely get full grown facial hair and smaller penis compared to westerners.

It's the DHT receptors that East Asians lack.
This.

High testosterone doesn't mean jack shit if your body isn't sensitive to it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
DHT just kill my hair

@Henry_Gandy
@WadlowMaxxing

idk man, i really dont know what to do.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

How much would you supplement with DHEA and how often?

I read on the ray peat site about it and bought some to test it, trying to enhance bone growth for facepulling and overall