DHT 12% Gel arrived

Oh fuck no dude you've gotta be kidding me
Hes probably gaslighting @rax1337 also said that below 8mg there wont be significant supression/shutdowm

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Why do you even run anything when its purely genetic?
god you're a persistent little rat, aren't you?

I take that back, it was an exaggeration. Exogenous dihydrotestosterone at the correct dosage will cause the rapid proliferation of penile tissue cells. Growth hormone at the correct dosage will cause chondrocytes to proliferate, hypertrophy and eventually differentiate, leading to bone tissue.

I don't need to justify anything to you, stopping @ing me please.
you weren't running it long enough to cause suppression bad enough to fuck you up.

you might have 300ng/dl of test for like a couple of weeks, you'll bounce back fast, and that's to say that it even had DHT in it.. Don't worry.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 685 and her
god you're a persistent little rat, aren't you?

I take that back, it was an exaggeration. Exogenous dihydrotestosterone at the correct dosage will cause the rapid proliferation of penile tissue cells. Growth hormone at the correct dosage will cause chondrocytes to proliferate, hypertrophy and eventually differentiate, leading to bone tissue.

I don't need to justify anything to you, stopping @ing me please.

you weren't running it long enough to cause suppression bad enough to fuck you up.

you might have 300ng/dl of test for like a couple of weeks, you'll bounce back fast, and that's to say that it even had DHT in it.. Don't worry.
Since your views changed quite a bit will you create a new androgenmaxxing thread?

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Since your views changed quite a bit will you create a new androgenmaxxing thread?
No, I seriously regret ever posting any of those threads, I was a naive uneducated twat. I shouldn't be taken seriously.

I don't wanna be apart of this whole hormone shit, take what you want, I'm not gonna guarantee anything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963 and turkproducer
nothing.

your dick is genetic, your hormonal profile is genetic. I use high dosages of my own DHT transdermal, I know that it's actually DHT and I know the exact dosage. Using russianstarpeptides is extremely irresponsible and highly autistic.
if you think it is genetic do you think using dht gel, peptides things like this are cope? what made you you change your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
if you think it is genetic do you think using dht gel, peptides things like this are cope?
I'm not gonna answer questions like that. Research it yourself, come to your own conclusions.

• So Sad
Reactions: her
I'm not gonna answer questions like that. Research it yourself, come to your own conclusions.
Oh right why is that though lol? I would make sure to get other opinions too

x300 always claims that it’s purely genetic but i think if you’re at the age you might as well try, but not expect anything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
dont use dht gel, its low iq read my thread. i might drop a proviron thread soon but it only elevates androgens slightly, so i dunno about penis growth but should be beneficial since elevated androgens are (almost) never a bad thing.

Don't listen to him, he's still learning the ropes.

He doesn't even know what an androgen receptor is yet.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and her
I was wrong, very wrong, I've since then informed myself.

you will get shut down at any dosage..
@Henry_Gandy

thoughts?sorry for the plethora of tags but the forum needs a huge reputable update on hormones/drugs

@Henry_Gandy

thoughts?sorry for the plethora of tags but the forum needs a huge reputable update on hormones/drugs
I don't think you can get 'shut down' at 10mg, the studies showed it took like 70mg of DHT to finally shut someone down, at 10mg it'll only slightly suppress you, hardly a worry when you already have high T after AI

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I don't think you can get 'shut down' at 10mg, the studies showed it took like 70mg of DHT to finally shut someone down, at 10mg it'll only slightly suppress you, hardly a worry when you already have high T after AI
How does the High T after AI negate being slightly suppresed from the DHT?

How can i measure what dosages im using btw?

How much does AI raise T?

Even dyrotic was against AI, and you were yourself from your posts last yr. Shitty potential side effects, and can even permanently fuck with the aromatase enzyme according to one user. (read the thread earlier today)