DHT aging you ?

blackckatt

blackckatt

Baki-Maxxing + Sasuke-Maxxing + Kira-maxxing

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1
hes just mad he has a 2 inch dick (anyways its true but your supposed to grow forward not backwards broski its life:/)

it causes decrease in elastin over time (and ofc hair loss).

but most people don’t really have their skin age from DHT because that takes a while and they usually do other shit to their skin which makes it age faster, including:
- Not wearing sunscreen (destroys elastin more than DHT)
- Having extremely high stress and cortisol
- Not adequately keeping your skin moist and clean
- Having a shit diet and exercise routine

You can easily slow the effect of DHT on your skin with retinoids/tretinoin and yearly/biyearly laser genesis treatments. And never block DHT before the age of like 23-24

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Graham and blackckatt

my dad has always had really high DHT and Test, yet he only started going bald in his 40s and it only got to its over territory now that he is 50. Thing is he was a chad with good facial growth (low stress and some argument to be made that MPB is related to CFD). Yet here I am starting to bald at 21 with the same hormone levels...

NOT to mention that DHT levels in the male population have been declining generation after generation and yet rates of hairloss are increasing???? Makes no sense. clearly there is another variable involved, likely stress related.

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
my dad has always had really high DHT and Test, yet he only started going bald in his 40s and it only got to its over territory now that he is 50. Thing is he was a chad with good facial growth (low stress and some argument to be made that MPB is related to CFD). Yet here I am starting to bald at 21 with the same hormone levels...

NOT to mention that DHT levels in the male population have been declining generation after generation and yet rates of hairloss are increasing???? Makes no sense. clearly there is another variable involved, likely stress related.
probably Stress + Diets that lack essential nutrients & overall worsening health.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and blackckatt

That's not the amount of DHT that matters but the sensitivity of hair follicles to it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: piec, Mr.Proper and mvp2v1
The reason is Bradley Cooper has good genetics plus access to the best anti aging doctors.

dna degeneration and low prenatal t means your hair will have higher sensitivity to dht and thus lose hair 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬

you could be high pren t and high dht and never lose hair🤙🤙🤙🤙🚬🚬🚬

• +1
Reactions: Eren
dna degeneration and low prenatal t means your hair will have higher sensitivity to dht and thus lose hair 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬

what tells high pren t

LMFAO @ blaha in thumbnail lolol

Only time will tell. Need to find an older member (35+) that’s been on fin since their 20’s to see how they’ve aged compared to their age group.

I've been taking pure DHT and my skin is no worse. The worst is when I was rubbing topical min on my beard area. Kevin Mann is a retard.

And never block DHT before the age of like 23-24
Why is this? I'm considering starting finesteride. I have fairly bad balding at 23.

I wen't from NW1 at 19/20 to around a NW3 now, and it's really messing with me tbh.

Why is this? I'm considering starting finesteride. I have fairly bad balding at 23.

I wen't from NW1 at 19/20 to around a NW3 now, and it's really messing with me tbh.
ur prolly fine but dht contributes to certain growth areas during late puberty stages

• +1
Reactions: Graham
dht contributes to certain growth areas during late puberty stages
Are we talking dick size or is that not going to change after puberty? I've heard conflicting things about clavicles and if they carry on growing until your late 20s / early 30s.

Are we talking dick size or is that not going to change after puberty? I've heard conflicting things about clavicles and if they carry on growing until your late 20s / early 30s.
dick size

Retarded thread dht is the chad drug it causes you during puberty to get a bigger dick an wider chin and an sharp prominent browridge and it's a game changer when it comes to muscle mass how can it not be it's 5x as potent as testarone

also other reasons

epi genetics (living unhealthy since baby and to puberty = certian gene"s get activated that will make you faster bald)

also all oxidative stress, bad chemicals etc.. will all age you body = more sensitivity

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and currylightskin

because you will be shocked about what i gonna say but..

Hairloss is more then only dht muhh dht attack follicle"s muhh dht sensitivity muhh

its a complex advanced problem, even borderline geniuses like me cannot figure it out

there are more bad hormone"s in to play if you gonna go bald or not

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ and currylightskin
Only time will tell. Need to find an older member (35+) that’s been on fin since their 20’s to see how they’ve aged compared to their age group.
need to find 1000 niggas on 35+ fin

one nigga is not enough to make a conclusion, there are thousand factors if u age or not lil nigga

need to find 1000 niggas on 35+ fin

one nigga is not enough to make a conclusion, there are thousand factors if u age or not lil nigga
Don’t ever address me as lil with an anime pfp goofy ass nigga