Is HGH for anti aging a myth?

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
"In both humans and mice, elevation of GH levels into the supranormal (pathological) range is associated with increased disease risks and reduced life expectancy likely representing acceleration of aging"

Does this mean HGH for anti aging is a myth and does the exact opposity? I was thinking about using 2ius a day for skin and body.

• JFL
Reactions: tempelcat4
"In both humans and mice, elevation of GH levels into the supranormal (pathological) range is associated with increased disease risks and reduced life expectancy likely representing acceleration of aging"

Does this mean HGH for anti aging is a myth and does the exact opposity? I was thinking about using 2ius a day for skin and body.
If youre aging at 15 because of tiktok tren trend im sorry to bring it to you but its over

Keep in mind IGF-1 which is main HGH accelerates existing cancer tumors growth

HGH for anti-aging was early broscience.

Most older people have good enough igf-1 secretion from the liver.

• +1
Reactions: anoncell and asdvek
Most people that undergo exogenous HGH therapy uses it at high amounts that infact increase risks of other diseased. If you were to measure you average HGH production and dose appropriately, I can see how it would be conducive to anti-aging.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
manlets seething