DHT = Alpha

X

x69

?????? ????
Not going to explain a lot.. just stating benefits and negatives of DHT.

Benefits:
- Increase in male secondary characteristics (Deeper voice, Growth body/facial-hair etc).
- Increase in androgen receptors
- Directly/Indirectly decrease of estrogen and cortisol. This has a big effect on your body especially in the brain creating lower inhibition. In cucktears words: c c c C cC C CONFIDENCE. (not related -- Confidence is just less anxiety tbh. Jfl at believing in yourself--)
- Increase brain function (long-term, short-term memory) study
- MASCULINE FAT DISTRIBUTION.
- Increase in metabolism
- Strength gainzz and bones get stronger by 20-40% or something. If you ever get in a fight with pretty-boy (Low DHT, High E) you are assured to win.. even if the jb's cheer him on. You win

Negatives:
- Maybe hair-loss but I am not sure of that. Study zinc and hairloss. Zinc deficiency increases DHT, Increases Prolactin, Increases estrogen (also cortisol).
Keep your zinc and copper levels in check. Don't take finasteride because that is basically castration for men. Blocking DHT will increase estrogen receptors and estrogen itself. Yes it will also boost Testosterone but without DHT, most of that T will also turn into E making you a anxiety-filled madman with bad fat distribution over all your body. You also become more depressed.
- You get older faster? Idk
- More masculine features aren't really liked by JB's.

JUST TAKE DHT THEORY.

You already have shit-genetics so why not take proviron or masteron or some other DHT related steroid. Naturally increasing that stuff is dumb because it won't do much.

Inb4 "Chad does this and still gets that" whining. You're not chad and will never be. You will never be 40% of chad. You're a failure and the only thing you can do is maximizing your chances to ascension.

I am still 17 and will begin taking DHT within 2 weeks and will keep you updated with face differences and pics

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, AscendingHero, Copemaxxing and 6 others
I am still 17 and will begin taking DHT within 2 weeks and will keep you updated with face differences and pics
Im waiting for this

• +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger, Deleted member 6401 and Me obviously..
Women like a blend of masculine and feminine facial characteristics in men (an aesthetic look of you will). I think my avi is just about as perfect as you can get as a male

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Women like a blend of masculine and feminine facial characteristics in men (an aesthetic look of you will). I think my avi is just about as perfect as you can get as a male
Women prefer that because it gives enough sexual attraction and also enough comfort (mix between Alpha and Beta). Most normies have masculine and some feminine features making them able to have a LTR with sex.

Beta cucks will be able to get a LTR but dead beadroom.

Women might find some guy cute. Might have casual sex with them but that doesn't mean anything because sex to women doesn't mean anything.

High DHT is where all the sexual attraction comes from. I am not saying 100% masculinity.. Just high masculinity

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Damn I was about to write a post about how you're going to suppress your natural test but I just did some research on proviron and apparently as long as you don't go overboard on the dosage it barely even suppresses your natural testosterone. Also because you're young and your growth plates are open it could have the effect of making your face permanently more masculine or your dick permanently larger or increasing other androgenic traits.

Maybe I should get on this stuff lol

Edit: yeah the more I read the better it sounds, despite being an oral it isn't even toxic to your liver, I'm gonna do a bit more research then probably order some, thanks OP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and mojopin
Masculinitymaxx is legit and is niche tbhtbh
Women prefer that because it gives enough sexual attraction and also enough comfort (mix between Alpha and Beta). Most normies have masculine and some feminine features making them able to have a LTR with sex.

Beta cucks will be able to get a LTR but dead beadroom.

Women might find some guy cute. Might have casual sex with them but that doesn't mean anything because sex to women doesn't mean anything.

High DHT is where all the sexual attraction comes from. I am not saying 100% masculinity.. Just high masculinity

• +1
If you see the effects of dht blockers their side effects are low sex drive less ejaculatory fluid tiredness and male breast cancer.

It basically makes you a female.

• +1
In for this. I think i am low DHT phenotype.

• +1
This stuff seems too risky for me, but I wish I had the improved memory and low inhibition benefits.

• +1
Damn I was about to write a post about how you're going to suppress your natural test but I just did some research on proviron and apparently as long as you don't go overboard on the dosage it barely even suppresses your natural testosterone.

Edit: yeah the more I read the better it sounds, despite being an oral it isn't even toxic to your liver, I'm gonna do a bit more research then probably order some, thanks OP

About natural T suppression: Study . "There was no significant adverse effect on testosterone levels or on liver function. ". This was on 25-50 mg a day.

It's too mild to make a big change or have side-effects.

The only effects I am interested in taking proviron in a few weeks is:
- Anti-depressant (that doesn't fuck you up)
- Increase libido/energy and sperm density/count. (We'll see if Nofap was right. Personally I don't think so)
- Decrease of estrogen activity in the brain.
- Loss of water weight.

I will also combine it with Nofap and Zinc/Magnesium supplementation.

• +1
This stuff seems too risky for me, but I wish I had the improved memory and low inhibition benefits.
No risk no life
If you see the effects of dht blockers their side effects are low sex drive less ejaculatory fluid tiredness and male breast cancer.

It basically makes you a female.

It makes your face retain more water and your fat distribution completely fucks up. More fat gets stored in your thighs and around your hips. Good for trannymaxxing tho.

• +1
Dude DHT is one of the main causes of male pattern baldness don't listen to this fucking lunatic

• +1
Alot of people experience balding after taking DHT
Also hi kurdish-incel from .me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BackFromTheMogging
You're 17. You are probably 95% done developing. It's over. Your body has developed 17 years in a crappy incel habitat, don't think that you'll suddenly become a Chad or even a normie from this.

• +1
You're 17. You are probably 95% done developing. It's over. Your body has developed 17 years in a crappy incel habitat, don't think that you'll suddenly become a Chad or even a normie from this.

Frame, face, and height to an extent still grow up to 25

• +1
Reactions: thesedamnjuuuman, AscendingHero and Deleted member 6401
Frame, face, and height to an extent still grow up to 25
Cope, when was the last time you saw someone make height gains after 17? XD 90% of guys are done when they're 16.

Face gains will be minimal but hey, whatever helps.

Frame gains are probably legit. But don't get his hopes for height growth up.

• +1
Cope, when was the last time you saw someone make height gains after 17? XD 90% of guys are done when they're 16.

Height growth until 20 is definitely possible and actually pretty normal. After that you have to be extremely lucky.

I would rather have low dht than high dht. Have fun looking 25 at 20 tbh. Looking young and youthfull is everything. Jfl if you try to increase your DHT, you should try to lower it.

• +1
Dude DHT is one of the main causes of male pattern baldness don't listen to this fucking lunatic

PGD2 is the main cause of male pattern baldness and destroying your DHT levels to prevent the creation of PGD2 is not the solution.
It's better to use Setipiprant..doesn't destroy your DHT and blocks PGD2. Taking Finasteride or some other DHT blocker is literally destroying yourself.

Alot of people experience balding after taking DHT
Also hi kurdish-incel from .me
Because higher levels of DHT also means higher levels of PGD2.

You recognized me :3

Ramus/Brow bone/Chin and upper nose increases a lot in the beginning of your 20's because of peak testosterone levels. A lot of these are androgenic changes and are also caused by higher DHT levels.

Last edited:
  • +1
I am pretty sure that when you take DHT and increase your androgens you will be way more prone to acne.

• +1
I am pretty sure that when you take DHT and increase your androgens you will be way more prone to acne.
You will. And I am not so sensitivite so I don't care

• +1

I see guys growing in height after 17 all the time, both online and offline. They usually start growing after they start going to the gym (better rest, better diet, exercise, supplementation) all these things help increase the height.

And that's just the basic stuff, don't let me get started on HGH, AIs, IGF-1 and other height supplements.

Regarding facial gains, I agree with you that you won't see much of them If you already don't have a decent bone structure.

But, look at the Zyzz, before roids and HGH he had a decent bone structure, after them, he had a superb bone structure.

Edit: Just to add for the height, if your long bone(epiphyseal) plates are still open you can grow up to 3 inches easily(following advice above), no matter the age.

If they're closed however you can still grow up to 1.5 inches until you are 25, because your torso or upper body bones still grow and they can add to the heigh as well, of course following the advice I wrote.

Last edited:
  • +1
I
Edit: Just to add for the height, if your long bone(epiphyseal) plates are still open you can grow up to 3 inches easily(following advice above), no matter the age.

If they're closed however you can still grow up to 1.5 inches until you are 25, because your torso or upper body bones still grow and they can add to the heigh as well, of course following the advice I wrote.

HGH is expensive as hell.

• +1
I cant even grow a beard. Just a little on chin and mustache. Does this mean I am low on DHT? If so, is it less possible for me to go bald?

• +1
HGH is expensive as hell.

That's why I don't take it, otherwise I would, this is for people who have money

• +1
I cant even grow a beard. Just a little on chin and mustache. Does this mean I am low on DHT? If so, is it less possible for me to go bald?
It means you are low DHT or don't have the genetics for it. If your hair is sensitive to the chemicals DHT create then it's just as possible to go balding
That's why I don't take it, otherwise I would, this is for people who have money
HGH is truly the wonder-drug. Everyone in hollywood is using it even those 80 year old bastards

• +1
Yeah guys pump yourselves full of exogenous dht or get dht creams

Happy norwooding

Also lol at broscience claims against Finasteride in this thread
PGD2 is the main cause of male pattern baldness and destroying your DHT levels to prevent the creation of PGD2 is not the solution.
It's better to use Setipiprant..doesn't destroy your DHT and blocks PGD2. Taking Finasteride or some other DHT blocker is literally destroying yourself.

Because higher levels of DHT also means higher levels of PGD2.

You recognized me :3

Ramus/Brow bone/Chin and upper nose increases a lot in the beginning of your 20's because of peak testosterone levels. A lot of these are androgenic changes and are also caused by higher DHT levels.

And how much does seti cost right now?

like $200 for 5mg?

4ce.gif

even the people who can currently afford the prostaglandin pgd2 protocol withs seti + actual regrowth drug have reported minimal results

if you're balding and not on Fin, say goodbye to looksmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
I see guys growing in height after 17 all the time, both online and offline. They usually start growing after they start going to the gym (better rest, better diet, exercise, supplementation) all these things help increase the height.

And that's just the basic stuff, don't let me get started on HGH, AIs, IGF-1 and other height supplements.

Regarding facial gains, I agree with you that you won't see much of them If you already don't have a decent bone structure.

But, look at the Zyzz, before roids and HGH he had a decent bone structure, after them, he had a superb bone structure.

Hey man do whatever you want, whatever it takes. Btw nife profile pic.

Jon Kortajarena truly has the best facial aesthetics on earth.
nice*

• +1
Hey man do whatever you want, whatever it takes. Btw nife profile pic.

Jon Kortajarena truly has the best facial aesthetics on earth.
nice*

Thanks, pity he's gay tho, so much wasted potential...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and WelcumToTheRealWorld
It's good for those who train. Testosterone supports muscles.

• +1
Thanks, pity he's gay tho, so much wasted potential...
Same, it is literally one of the worst tragedies in history. I almost cried when I found out that he was gay. He should be forced to donate sperm whether he likes it or not. Tragedy.

• +1
DHT turned gandy from twink to the Hebrew God then killed him dead.

• +1
DHT turned gandy from twink to the Hebrew God then killed him dead.
Better than living your whole life as an incel. 4-5 years of chad-lite is better than being incel. And you can always fuck grannies after that

• +1

Benefits:
- Increase in male secondary characteristics (Deeper voice, Growth body/facial-hair etc).
- Directly/Indirectly decrease of estrogen and cortisol. This has a big effect on your body especially in the brain creating lower inhibition. In cucktears words: c c c C cC C CONFIDENCE. (not related -- Confidence is just less anxiety tbh. Jfl at believing in yourself--)
- Increase in metabolism
- Strength gainzz and bones get stronger by 20-40% or something. If you ever get in a fight with pretty-boy (Low DHT, High E) you are assured to win.. even if the jb's cheer him on. You win

Negatives:
- Maybe hair-loss but I am not sure of that. Study zinc and hairloss. Zinc deficiency increases DHT, Increases Prolactin, Increases estrogen (also cortisol).
Keep your zinc and copper levels in check. Don't take finasteride because that is basically castration for men. Blocking DHT will increase estrogen receptors and estrogen itself. Yes it will also boost Testosterone but without DHT, most of that T will also turn into E making you a anxiety-filled madman with bad fat distribution over all your body. You also become more depressed.

JUST TAKE DHT THEORY.

You already have shit-genetics so why not take proviron or masteron or some other DHT related steroid. Naturally increasing that stuff is dumb because it won't do much.

Inb4 "Chad does this and still gets that" whining. You're not chad and will never be. You will never be 40% of chad. You're a failure and the only thing you can do is maximizing your chances to ascension.

God tier post tbh

Benefits:
- Increase in metabolism

Negatives:

JUST TAKE DHT THEORY.

this should be posted on every thread

Benefits:
- Increase in metabolism

Negatives:

JUST TAKE DHT THEORY.

DHT is the reason you lose hair. Go ahead and take it, you will bald by 23

I grew like 5cm between 24-25 and also I started balding at the same time so more DHT more height theory could have sense

Benefits:
- Increase in metabolism

Negatives:

JUST TAKE DHT THEORY.

The only drug that is worth taking is HGH
Dht is a trash hormone after 21 :
Brain problems
Elastin reduction
Destroy the fat pads
Bad for collagen
Saggy Skin
Prostate
Heart disease
0 effect on muscle
Baldness
It has nothing to do with bones , my facial bone structure became much stronger after 1 year on Fin (could be due to my OMC theory also)
Most Models and actors above 30 are on fin...
25% of men under 25 are balding
Hair= Life

baldness is beta

Benefits:
- Increase in metabolism

Negatives:

JUST TAKE DHT THEORY.

Where did you get DHT?