DHT correlation to test?

christian2710

christian2710

Society made me who I am today.
(no trolls pls)

i’m 15 years old, 6’4, started growing facial hair at 12, decently deep voice, and I went to the doctors for a blood work check and I asked to see my T levels, but the doctor didn’t let me and said I had “secondary male sex characteristics” so it’s impososble I have low T or else I wouldn’t have started puberty, and then he listed dht traits like facial hair vocie stature etc, does T correlate with DHT or is the doctor coping? I also str8 up told him my secondary male sex characteristics he listed were DHt traits and not T traits, and he told me i’ve been watching too many commercials

Solution
Orc
testosterone converts to dht, but the enzyme that converts it is also controlled by other factors so it's not like you'd endlessly gain more dht if you had more testosterone, it's also possible to have a 5-alpha reductase deficiency, but you likely don't have it because people who do have a micro-penis.
can someone tag orc/arborist for me? it doesn’t let me, also I jsut wanna add, this is completely uncorellated but PE just started, and i’ve been watching the other guys change out in the locker room and I notice a lto of guys have wide hips, skinny fat, gyno etc. I was watching them change out and I saw this one ethnic dude with straight up pepperoni nipples

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs
yes t converts into dht so higher t will mean higher dht 99/100 times @Orc

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
yes t converts into dht so higher t will mean higher dht 99/100 times @Orc
thanks for answering and tagging him, I feel bad for pressing the doctor now :(

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
i’m currently talking to a girl who’s attracted to me for my height mostly.
Because of retards like you i inject hgh and take estrogen inhibitors and kill my body only to be 6ft 3

• +1
Because of retards like you i inject hgh and take estrogen inhibitors and kill my body only to be 6ft 3
no need to do that, once u hit 6’ chances are you won’t be rejected for height

Are considering doing leg shortening surgery so you can get to the ideal height of 5’9?

• +1
it's game over if you framemog me on top of all that shit

• +1
Are considering doing leg shortening surgery so you can get to the ideal height of 5’9?
oh ya, msot defintelt and i’m gonna shorten my torso only so I can look liek my favorite looksmaxxer saint @nordsmog ehren
IMG 9401

• +1
it's game over if you framemog me on top of all that shit
my frame is ok, but for a guy my age who hasn’t done any gymmaxing and at my height it’s def not the worst, the doctor told
me my clavicles will continue to grow and in a few years they would be good, idk if he’s virtue signaling or not

my frame is ok, but for a guy my age who hasn’t done any gymmaxing and at my height it’s def not the worst, the doctor told
me my clavicles will continue to grow and in a few years they would be good, idk if he’s virtue signaling or not
Clavicles stop growing late at around 23-25 years old but the last years it’s very insignificant growth, but you are still 15 so it will continue to develop. Specially if you don’t have a framecel bloodline

• +1
Clavicles stop growing late at around 23-25 years old but the last years it’s very insignificant growth, but you are still 15 so it will continue to develop. Specially if you don’t have a framecel bloodline
lifefuel, my dads frame is solid i’m not sure about the other guys in my family so hopefully I can surpass his frame

• +1
testosterone converts to dht, but the enzyme that converts it is also controlled by other factors so it's not like you'd endlessly gain more dht if you had more testosterone, it's also possible to have a 5-alpha reductase deficiency, but you likely don't have it because people who do have a micro-penis.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and christian2710
Solution
is ~6 inches bone pressed considered micro tier ?

(no trolls pls)

i’m 15 years old, 6’4, started growing facial hair at 12, decently deep voice, and I went to the doctors for a blood work check and I asked to see my T levels, but the doctor didn’t let me and said I had “secondary male sex characteristics” so it’s impososble I have low T or else I wouldn’t have started puberty, and then he listed dht traits like facial hair vocie stature etc, does T correlate with DHT or is the doctor coping? I also str8 up told him my secondary male sex characteristics he listed were DHt traits and not T traits, and he told me i’ve been watching too many commercials
Nigga is 6feet4 at 15

Holyshittt wtf is your genetic you fukin eat a bison in one day

• +1
no, these dicks are so small they're barely distinguishable.
my bad, I thoguht you meant like 4 inch penises I’m def fine then

and another question, I have sebhorric dermatitis and when I so intense exercise my scalp burns up and starts itching bad, and this becomes apparent when I workout as when I get in that hitting failure range my scalp feels like it’s on fire, would it be fine if I put the weights down for like 5-10 seconds to itch my scalp then pick them up and start lifting again as if nothing happened? will it get in the way of me hitting failure

my bad, I thoguht you meant like 4 inch penises I’m def fine then

and another question, I have sebhorric dermatitis and when I so intense exercise my scalp burns up and starts itching bad, and this becomes apparent when I workout as when I get in that hitting failure range my scalp feels like it’s on fire, would it be fine if I put the weights down for like 5-10 seconds to itch my scalp then pick them up and start lifting again as if nothing happened? will it get in the way of me hitting failure
doesn't matter, but picking at it makes it worse.

• +1