DHT derivative for dimorphism?

Asymmetrycel

Asymmetrycel

Iron
I read Clavicular's and ConfusedBolivian's threads about increases in male-biased dimporhism when on anabolics, especially DHT derivatives. If I theoretically used stacked masteronor primo with test at 16, could this help masculinize my face? If so, then to what degree?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: timid, ConfusedBolivian and opeggard
Solution
FrenchChad
DHT have little impact on facial bone growth compared to testosterone/e2 (and hgh/igf-1 obviously).

The two guys on the left have 0 DHT (literally) and they still have a normal bone structure and an identical height, bone density and skeletal mass to their healthy siblings, it have a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptor but it doesn't cause the same physiological response.
The pubertal growth spurt (for men) is also induced by testosterone and not DHT.

Also 5AR is not very active in bone tissues and DHT is mainly a paracrine hormone (i.e it acts where it's produced while testosterone acts on the...
I read Clavicular's and ConfusedBolivian's threads about increases in male-biased dimporhism when on anabolics, especially DHT derivatives. If I theoretically used stacked masteronor primo with test at 16, could this help masculinize my face? If so, then to what degree?
If you think roids will turn your face into @ConfusedBolivian one then you're a dead wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, boss8055, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
Best advice you are going to get on this subject: Do not take roids.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, PrinceofDarkness and opeggard
If you think roids will turn your face into @ConfusedBolivian one then you're a dead wrong.
JFL. I was asking to what degree, if any, roiding up would change my bones. Not sure when I said that I thought my face would turn into ConfusedBolivian's.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
JFL. I was asking to what degree, if any, roiding up would change my bones. Not sure when I said that I thought my face would turn into ConfusedBolivian's.
It does but it all depends on your base. If you're some 5'4 indio then it won't do jack shit. HGH promotes water retention and some bone growth if done before puberty finishes. Pic related is on entire pharmacy and still doesn't look very robust facially.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer and MaestheticMaso
It does but it all depends on your base. If you're some 5'4 indio then it won't do jack shit. HGH promotes water retention and some bone growth if done before puberty finishes. Pic related is on entire pharmacy and still doesn't look very robust facially.
View attachment 2990119
Tristan is 5’1

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Much better off using roids solely for body improvements.

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and St.TikTokcel
you're gonna grow the undesirable parts of your face on gear as well plus nuke your skin and hairline, roid for your body not your face lmao

Too much of a bitch to do steroids. Ngl I hate needles and the thought of needing to take so much other shit to mitigate the risks of gear. It’s not worth it unless you want to compete or really need an ascension.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
View attachment 2990119

View attachment 2990119
Mainly need it for bone growth as you said. I would say I have a decent base. You think HGH would do the same thing as DHT for dimorphism? I have a 404 brow ridge and short ramus.

DHT have little impact on facial bone growth compared to testosterone/e2 (and hgh/igf-1 obviously).

The two guys on the left have 0 DHT (literally) and they still have a normal bone structure and an identical height, bone density and skeletal mass to their healthy siblings, it have a higher binding affinity to the androgen receptor but it doesn't cause the same physiological response.
The pubertal growth spurt (for men) is also induced by testosterone and not DHT.

Also 5AR is not very active in bone tissues and DHT is mainly a paracrine hormone (i.e it acts where it's produced while testosterone acts on the whole body despite being produced in the testes).

• +1
Reactions: timid
Solution

View attachment 2990294

Also 5AR is not very active in bone tissues and DHT is mainly a paracrine hormone (i.e it acts where it's produced while testosterone acts on the whole body despite being produced in the testes).
yeah but that is in the physiological amounts it exists naturally, also when supplemented dht is no longer paracrine. this guy is talking about roiding

• +1
yeah but that is in the physiological amounts it exists naturally, also when supplemented dht is no longer paracrine. this guy is talking about roiding
Which doesn't change the physiological response of bone tissues to DHT, 0 DHT doesn't even affect bone density while a lack of T/E2 does.

Even with supraphysiological amounts of DHT it won't induce facial bone growth to a comparable extent as testosterone.

• +1
Anadrol, masteron or EQ are the best for dimorphism coupled with testosterone

• +1
You are gonna fuck up your hair if you have the balding gene so heads up. Losing your hair at that age is death.

• +1
Reactions: timid and MA_ascender
Good info would you mind it if I sent you a message a bit later when I'll roid?

• +1
Pin at 20 to stop your growth plates from closing to early, and take HGH for face masculinization.

Mark solution please - tick button

Even if you injected an ocean of testosterone directly into your jaw it wouldn’t grow a nanometre.

View attachment 2990294

#idiot

He asked DHT derivatives + injecting dht will have a good androgenetic EFFECT

Also look at that study better

Last edited:
You are gonna fuck up your hair if you have the balding gene so heads up. Losing your hair at that age is death.
Its scalp dht what MATTERS!! Not serum dht

Stupid asshole , now shut the fuck

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz
Thought maybe it would be because its a DHT derivitave iirc. Would you recommend mast prop over a longer ester like mast e?
Mast e better, primo is used by females how can it be androgenic? Anavar and primo are the least androgenic

Mast e better, primo is used by females how can it be androgenic? Anavar and primo are the least androgenic
IDK must have gotten mixed up. Gonna do some more research then post a higher quality thread outlining my dosages, PCT, diet, and split.

#idiot

He asked DHT derivatives + injecting dht will have a good androgenetic EFFECT

Also look at that study better
Speak for yourself.
He asked if DHT derivatives would masculinize his face and change his facial bones and the answer is mostly no, it might increase his body and facial hair though and have a mild impact on height velocity but that's it (+ dick if his is still growing) + the studies clearly show that males without 5AR are normal except for their dick development and often a lack of body hair.
DHT have a limited role on facial bone growth compared to testosterone and estradiol and doesn't elicit the same physiological response despite its higher binding affinity.