DHT derivative + low dose hgh = most practical ascension?

serbiangandy

serbiangandy

Bronze
Running a DHT derivative such as masteron or primo at a young age, in combination with low dose test and low dose hgh or cjc1295 will masculinize your face over long periods of time, correct? Although this isn't super cheap short term, the main advantages is you are able to do so during your prime instead of wageslaving for bimax, and it gives a much more natural look than surgery which can be botched. Obviously don't be retarded; use proper hair and acne protections, as well as collagen protection. You also have the benefit of running the pheromone effect during your prime, which counts for a lot in itself. This protocol is mainly for androgynouscels who lack sharp and dimorphic features. So thoughts? Is this just autistic cope? inb4 women don't like masculine men, only faggot twinks.

• +1
Reactions: BongMog, It'snotover, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
Autistic cope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab, ALP and serbiangandy
Just take estrogen

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover and 5.5psl
Autistic cope
doesn’t want you to ascend ^

androgens stimulate longitudinal bone growth so obviously taking a DHT derivative before your growth plates close will increase adult height, ffs Anavar was literally prescribed to short kids

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, serbiangandy and thereallegend
Maybe Anavar + Test, you’ll have to control your estrogen levels though

Just go bald theory

• +1
Reactions: ALP
Running a DHT derivative such as masteron or primo at a young age, in combination with low dose test and low dose hgh or cjc1295 will masculinize your face over long periods of time, correct? Although this isn't super cheap short term, the main advantages is you are able to do so during your prime instead of wageslaving for bimax, and it gives a much more natural look than surgery which can be botched. Obviously don't be retarded; use proper hair and acne protections, as well as collagen protection. You also have the benefit of running the pheromone effect during your prime, which counts for a lot in itself. This protocol is mainly for androgynouscels who lack sharp and dimorphic features. So thoughts? Is this just autistic cope? inb4 women don't like masculine men, only faggot twinks.
how can you protect your collagen and hair?

• +1
Reactions: ALP
for masculinization you need high af bursts of androgens, or VERY long lower exposure. especially after the main progression of puberty, which most of the users here have already surpassed.
problem with that is that high androgen bursts will fuck your hair and you wont be able to save it.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and serbiangandy
for masculinization you need high af bursts of androgens, or VERY long lower exposure. especially after the main progression of puberty, which most of the users here have already surpassed.
problem with that is that high androgen bursts will fuck your hair and you wont be able to save it.
How high are we taking? Like a gram+ of total gear? Also my gh is still pretty high, it was just outside the reference range last I checked it.

How high are we taking? Like a gram+ of total gear? Also my gh is still pretty high, it was just outside the reference range last I checked it.
how high was it? give me the exact value
for dht we are talking like 2x-3x the age appropriate reference range, like igf1 for example.
so for an 18 year old male igf1 would be up to 300mg/dl in reference so 600-900 is optimal. same with dht, reference max is 90ng/dl so 200-300 in bursts is optimal.

• +1
Reactions: serbiangandy
Do you think I would benefit from it?

Attachments

• 1A0E5CA9-1C1F-4609-BEEC-163D915271FE.jpeg
    1A0E5CA9-1C1F-4609-BEEC-163D915271FE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
how can you protect your collagen and hair?
You can't, especially hair.

DHT will fuck you up and you will have to keep using minox or hairtransplants for the rest of your life in balding areas.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder
send an unfrauded photo, you’re biting your cheeks and squinting hard. looks like you have a solid base though

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
how high was it? give me the exact value
for dht we are talking like 2x-3x the age appropriate reference range, like igf1 for example.
so for an 18 year old male igf1 would be up to 300mg/dl in reference so 600-900 is optimal. same with dht, reference max is 90ng/dl so 200-300 in bursts is optimal.
Complete blood work from last November. Test is obviously pretty low considering I’m 18 so I’m prepared for the brutal reality of trt anyway

You look good, don't waste so much time here.
Go slay.
Wdym go slay, I literally use pics like this and get only fat women on tinder

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, chadcel; and ALP
Probably not, your face is already pretty masculine so I would just focus on softmaxes, nt maxxing and maybe an otoplasty

View attachment 2187146Complete blood work from last November. Test is obviously pretty low considering I’m 18 so I’m prepared for the brutal reality of trt anyway
trt isnt brutal at all.
good hgh, good igf1, good estradiol, good shbg
cortisol is somewhat high but test was taken in the morning right? it will lower from increased testosterone either way.
you have the choice to blast androgens and hgh to grow your face but there is a very high risk of balding.
factors i would consider important before deciding are:

is your face harmonious and goodlooking but lacking in projection and mass? blast androgens and hgh
is your face ugly/deformed/no harmony and you wish for attractive masculinization? dont blast.
does your father have a masculine face or does your mother have masculine facial traits? if yes, who? ( i will explain why this matters )

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover and serbiangandy
trt isnt brutal at all.
cortisol is somewhat high but test was taken in the morning right? it will lower from increased testosterone either way.
you have the choice to blast androgens and hgh to grow your face but there is a very high risk of balding.

is your face harmonious and goodlooking but lacking in projection and mass? blast androgens and hgh
is your face ugly/deformed/no harmony and you wish for attractive masculinization? dont blast.
does your father have a masculine face or does your mother have masculine facial traits? if yes, who? ( i will explain why this matters )
Dm’d you bro

trt isnt brutal at all.

I'm 20 and just need some bone mass then I can model, ordered a stack of mk 667 and cjc, should I pair ac 262 with it?
I feel like this is my last chance before the window closes. Mind if I get your thoughts

I'm 20 and just need some bone mass then I can model, ordered a stack of mk 667 and cjc, should I pair ac 262 with it?
I feel like this is my last chance before the window closes. Mind if I get your thoughts
wont do shit. also, dont take sarms

Why won’t it do shit?
And why not take sarms?
mk, cjc etc are not effective enough to cause bone growth and sarms are not researched enough to justify potential side effects as vision side effects

mk, cjc etc are not effective enough to cause bone growth and sarms are not researched enough to justify potential side effects as vision side effects
Potential side effects as vision side effects?
I have not heard that before, as in your vision can worsen?

no vision in darkness and yellow tone in vision, also potential permanent blind spots

There was a guy on YT Ryan Terry I think who basically went blind for a bit when taking sarms if I remember correctly