DHT Dickmaxxing without balding?

M

milkbite

Iron
Is there any chemical thats a better alternative for penis growth in puberty years than DHT which will no matter if anyone in your family is balding will make you bald

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Proviron, Superdrol or Dihydroboldenone. These are all DHT based and will grow your dick.

Masteron, Primobolan, Anavar, Anadrol, Winstrol, Proviron, Superdrol or Dihydroboldenone. These are all DHT based and will grow your dick.
what about testosterone gel applied directly with estrogen blockers for short amount of time? I want no damage from this idk what to take from the list you gave me without damage

what about testosterone gel applied directly with estrogen blockers for short amount of time? I want no damage from this idk what to take from the list you gave me without damage
Blocking estrogen is shit

Steriods or dht deritaves steriods are not a GREAT replacement if you don"t want to get bald....

Steriods or dht deritaves steriods are not a GREAT replacement if you don"t want to get bald....
RU58841 minoxidil for some time, then hopping off and hopping on Fin + Dut + Min.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
Has anyone here actually gotten results? They have results for AI intake but not for a much easier product like this? I am new to the forum, thats why I am asking.

Has anyone here actually gotten results? They have results for AI intake but not for a much easier product like this? I am new to the forum, thats why I am asking.
No because nobody used the steroids I named since they're too scared to do it but it wont have any bad effect other than some hair loss which can be regained off cycle.

dickmaxxing is a meme.

steroids won't change the genetic information that determines your dick size. they may even cause adverse effects such as ED. just go to the doctor to make sure your hormone levels are on a healthy level, because if they are you will achieve your genetic potential.

You prob already know this but dht only causes balding if you are genetically predisposed to it, plenty of people high as fuck on it and have perfect hairlines NW0, so if you're not predisposed to it hop on it hop on creatine monohydrate too but if you are youre gonna have to take the risk while going on minoxidil, dont use finasteride because that blocks dht and does nothing in return

You prob already know this but dht only causes balding if you are genetically predisposed to it, plenty of people high as fuck on it and have perfect hairlines NW0, so if you're not predisposed to it hop on it hop on creatine monohydrate too but if you are youre gonna have to take the risk while going on minoxidil, dont use finasteride because that blocks dht and does nothing in return
what does creatine have to do with it?

if I dont and my test is gonna get higher itll increase my estrogen to balance out no?
thats why using steroids is kinda fucked up, youll need to use AI eventually if you go for long but AI is shit.