DHT for height and masc-max (HIGH IQ USERS ONLY)

D

Deleted member 28774

Diamond
Would dht be effective when added with hgh and ai

would i grow a bigger jaw, brow ridge, cheekbones, possibly penile size. would i become chad?

a high iq user told me to get get high androgen by using masteron for heightmaxx and another user said dht better i want to see second opinions

and please no retards

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: studymaxxer and 5.5psl
bump pls reply

no

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944 and Deleted member 24712
U will be bald

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944, callisto and greyrock45
Yes if you run test for long enough your features will be masculinised, though you obviously still need good bones genetically

• +1
Reactions: greyrock45 and tinderhacker
DHT only affects voice and dick during puberty
HGH should be enough

u will still lose hair, dht is the main reason for male pattern baldness
dont u have to be genetically prone to it 1st??

why would you take all that? if I'm not wrong, you can increase androgen and hgh production by positioning your tongue in the roof of your mouth. I'm not sure tho but there was a study out there of people getting taller and dicks getting bigger

something to do with pituitary glands is what he possibly means. pituitary glands are the organ that secrete all your hormones, many people with acromegaly had undiagnosed pituitary gland tumors, causing these niggas to secrete an excess amount of gh and other hormones turning them into big ogres. mewing itself is probably cope in regards of pituitary gland stimulation, but your pituitaries are located above your maxilla, hence it has been hypothesized that mewing(theorized to cause ccw maxillary rotation, with the constant upward force on the maxilla) can possibly exert enough force to stimulate the pituitary gland. this is very likely cope, but you can hardmew or somehow come up with a way to stimulate the pituitary gland in moderation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
something to do with pituitary glands is what he possibly means. pituitary glands are the organ that secrete all your hormones, many people with acromegaly had undiagnosed pituitary gland tumors, causing these niggas to secrete an excess amount of gh and other hormones turning them into big ogres. mewing itself is probably cope in regards of pituitary gland stimulation, but your pituitaries are located above your maxilla, hence it has been hypothesized that mewing(theorized to cause ccw maxillary rotation, with the constant upward force on the maxilla) can possibly exert enough force to stimulate the pituitary gland. this is very likely cope, but you can hardmew or somehow come up with a way to stimulate the pituitary gland in moderation.

View attachment 2308625
sounds cope but nice theory