DHT gel and long term effects

S

SeriousAscension

Pls only serious replies about enhancing aesthetic
If you use DHT gel to grow a beard and body hair, will the results you get from it still substain after you stop using it?

DHT gel to grow hair?

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
DHT is responsible for balding on the head, and responsible for facial/body hair, etc but using it with Topical Fin should fix this. When you have low body and facial hair and wanna grow that I think this could help. But again my question is If you use DHT gel to grow a beard and body hair, will the results you get from it still substain after you stop using it?

supression?

Dont wanna look like a twink. I need more chest, leg, more on my lower arm hair
U could use 11kdht drops on your forearms, however I'd research somewhere else as I'm not informed on how it really works. Focus on building muscle too.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
Im pretty sure it fucks up your T

Judging by how clueless you are, I dont think you should be messing with hormones yet

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and SeriousAscension
I am this is why I asked

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Dont wanna look like a twink. I need more chest, leg, more on my lower arm hair
Body hair is male gaze cope. Dont try to get bodyhair, unless you want to attract men

• +1
Reactions: T3cel, socialcel and wastedspermcel
Interesting. I have been on dutasteride/finasteride since 19years old and my beard never developed. I assume because having no DHT. So theoretically could I stay on dut to protect my hair and then apply DHT gel to my face for the necessary DHT for beard growth?

• +1
Interesting. I have been on dutasteride/finasteride since 19years old and my beard never developed. I assume because having no DHT. So theoretically could I stay on dut to protect my hair and then apply DHT gel to my face for the necessary DHT for beard growth?
This is my idea basically

No

Im dr. Nickga, im really smart and actually a real docter

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
I asked chatgpt:

Using DHT gel for beard and body hair growth can carry certain risks and considerations. DHT is a potent androgen, and its use can potentially lead to side effects such as acne, oily skin, and increased risk of male pattern baldness (MPB) in individuals predisposed to it. Additionally, because DHT is a hormone, there may be systemic effects on other bodily functions, which should be monitored by a healthcare professional.
Combining DHT gel with topical finasteride may help counteract the risk of male pattern baldness. Finasteride works by blocking the conversion of testosterone to DHT, thus reducing the levels of DHT in the body. This can help mitigate the risk of hair loss while still benefiting from the localized effects of DHT gel for beard and body hair growth. However, it's essential to consult with a healthcare provider before combining these treatments to ensure safety and efficacy.
Regarding sustenance of results, testosterone alone can promote some degree of facial and body hair growth in individuals with low levels of androgens. However, DHT is a more potent androgen and is primarily responsible for the development of terminal hair, which is thicker and darker than vellus hair. Therefore, DHT gel may provide more robust and sustainable results for beard and body hair growth compared to testosterone alone.
When you stop using DHT gel, any new hair growth stimulated by the gel may gradually regress over time. This is because the presence of DHT is necessary to sustain the growth of androgenic hair. Once DHT levels decrease, the hair follicles may return to their previous state, resulting in a reduction in hair growth. The sustainability of results after discontinuing DHT gel use can vary among individuals, and it's essential to discuss potential outcomes with a healthcare provider.

Once you've achieved the desired level of beard and body hair growth through the use of DHT gel, discontinuing its use may lead to a gradual reduction in the growth stimulated by the gel. However, your body's natural production of testosterone and subsequent conversion to DHT may help sustain some of the results.

Testosterone is converted to DHT through the action of the enzyme 5-alpha reductase. While DHT is more potent than testosterone in promoting the growth of terminal hair (such as beard and body hair), testosterone also contributes to this process.

Therefore, even after discontinuing the use of exogenous DHT, your body's natural production of testosterone can still contribute to sustaining some of the hair growth achieved. However, the extent to which this sustains the results may vary among individuals and depends on factors such as genetics, hormone levels, and overall health.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, i actually wanted to send a thread and give some advice

But YOU decided to disrespect me

• So Sad
Not gonna lie, i actually wanted to send a thread and give some advice

But YOU decided to disrespect me
I apologized but could you please yelp