DHT GEL UPDATE (I'm quitting)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Gained 0.5 cm in length in total over 2 months. From 15cm to 15.5cm

Sadly my hairline has taken a bad hit and it was already very high :feelsrope: gonna need a hair transplant

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5802, Artemide, Siderock and 9 others
0.5cm od extra dick are not worth are worsened hairline.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, reptiles, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
0.5cm od extra dick are not worth are worsened hairline.
Yeah tbh I just need the money I already know everything I need to fix my face

Never began for dicklets

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Slayerino and Deleted member 685
Sadly my hairline has taken a bad hit
How much did you use and how much did your hairline recede? How long did you use it?

How much did you use and how much did your hairline recede? How long did you use it?
Did around 4 to 6 drops a day and my hairline got worse at the temples mostly. I also have a shitton of dandruff now and thinner hair but not sure it's that's related lol. Always had alot of dandruff

Close to 2 months

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Zeta ascended
Did around 4 to 6 drops a day and my hairline got worse at the temples mostly. I also have a shitton of dandruff now and thinner hair but not sure it's that's related lol. Always had alot of dandruff

Close to 2 months
Use ru58841 with weekly microneedling if you want to keep it stable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I mean I never balded before which is why I'm so shocked
Most guys lose hair on the temples. You only made it happen faster to you

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 685
can you PM pics of your hairline

@Lorsss what if you use dht gel while being on fin
would it work ?

@Lorsss what if you use dht gel while being on fin
would it work ?
Finasteride blocks DHT production in the whole body, but it does not stop DHT from being absorbed by the skin.

If the DHT gel has a local effect, than you can take both DHT gel and fin.
If the DHT gel goes systemic in your hole body, then it would counteract the effect of finasteride

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621, Kade, Zeta ascended and 3 others
Finasteride blocks DHT production in the whole body, but it does not stop DHT from being absorbed by the skin.

Of the DHT gel has a local effect, than you can take both DHT gel and fin.
If the DHT gel goes systemic in your hole body, then it would counteract the effect of finasteride
bro how do i lighten my skin back to how it used to be?

my body is much lighter than my skin like 8 shades lighter and it annoys me

i had too much sun exposure during my teenage years - no sun screen used etc

@PrettyBoyMaxxing are you still on DHT gel? I’m cycling it rn

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
bro how do i lighten my skin back to how it used to be?

my body is much lighter than my skin like 8 shades lighter and it annoys me

i had too much sun exposure during my teenage years - no sun screen used etc
50 SPF sunscreen everyday and hydroquinone if you want

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Zeta ascended
MPB gene

• +1
Can someone pm the source? I wanna give it a shot before puberty is completely over

did yours look like a little clear plastic bottle with no label on it whatsoever?

Thats how mine came from that site it looks shady

How do we know its real

• +1

Theyvsend you email to pay on another site for syringes, paypal is accepted
Just buy them they actually ship the dht gel out, not syringes

How the fuck can this be legit jfl. Anyway thanks for link
Did anyone actually get some results? I remeber reading that diorotic2 gained alot but he was also blasting other stuff

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Fuaaaaark, that’s brutal man.
I really wanna try DHT gel now that I know it’ll increase the size of my dick but I don’t wanna bald.
Why is there always a trade off with looksmaxing? If you hop on HGH/Mk-677 your nose/ears will grow, if you take finasteride to battle balding you might experience crazy side effects and if you take DHT gel you might bald.
Fuck this shit tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 685
did yours look like a little clear plastic bottle with no label on it whatsoever?

How do we know its real
make your own, a lot easier, that why you know it's actually legit.'

I'm sure you're intelligent enough.

• +1

How do we know its real
Ye it did bro

So DHT sucessfully enlarged your cawk yet many here call it cope? Wtf

So DHT sucessfully enlarged your cawk yet many here call it cope? Wtf
It did but I stopped cause I have a big ass bald spot now on my left side

It did but I stopped cause I have a big ass bald spot now on my left side
My condolences man, fuck this gay fucking earth. Every Looksmax is a looksmin and it’s fucking aids tbh.

On Russian peptides site it says that the DHT is localised to the place it is applied, in your case your cock and balls. Are you utterly sure and certain it was the DHT that baldmaxxed you?

My condolences man, fuck this gay fucking earth. Every Looksmax is a looksmin and it’s fucking aids tbh.

On Russian peptides site it says that the DHT is localised to the place it is applied, in your case your cock and balls. Are you utterly sure and certain it was the DHT that baldmaxxed you?
That's bs bro cause they compound they use makes it go systematic. @Dyorotic2 talked ab this in the past

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
@PrettyBoyMaxxing are you still on DHT gel? I’m cycling it rn
There we go. Studies support that DHT quickly overloads the receptors, so imo you should cycle it with either no DHT, or even better a DHT blocker.

• +1
That's bs bro cause they compound they use makes it go systematic. @Dyorotic2 talked ab this in the past
Fucking hell. FUCK.
Guess I’ll have to just posture maxx, lordosis minn, and hope my cawk enlarges through that, as wel as increasing T and hoping to gandy I get more natural growth. I only want 7 inches by 5.25.

• +1
Has anyone else had results from dht gel?

• +1
Fucking hell. FUCK.
Guess I’ll have to just posture maxx, lordosis minn, and hope my cawk enlarges through that, as wel as increasing T and hoping to gandy I get more natural growth. I only want 7 inches by 5.25.
I'm fucking balding now. You know how your forehead is straight as a male but you have like this curving where your hairline starts which is basically the top of your round skull? Well my forehead is rounger now meaning I've severely receded already

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross
I'm fucking balding now. You know how your forehead is straight as a male but you have like this curving where your hairline starts which is basically the top of your round skull? Well my forehead is rounger now meaning I've severely receded already
As a meantime cope, look up my Nettle Theory posts I made a year ago (Nibba era). It’s not ideal by any means but until you get your transplant it might slow the balding.

If you were already bald (@Mr_Norwood tier) would you have continued using DHT for anti dicklet purposes?

As a meantime cope, look up my Nettle Theory posts I made a year ago (Nibba era). It’s not ideal by any means but until you get your transplant it might slow the balding.

If you were already bald (@Mr_Norwood tier) would you have continued using DHT for anti dicklet purposes?
Yes I would